What's new

India to produce 152 more BMP-2 tracked armored Infantry Fighting Vehicles

what engine used by this WhAP? I read in some Chinese Article saying it used a 600 HP ISXe 600, I hope it is not true, it is made in China.

The engine model you specified is by a company called Cummins. It has factories in various countries including US, India and China. It has about 20 factories manufacturing various types of engines etc in India including a joint venture plant with Tata(which is the company making the whAP). So it is highly likely the engine is being made in India. If not, possibly the US, not China definitely.

To be fair we have very large helicopter fleet with over 240 mi17

Actually Hindustan Aeronautical Limited made Hind Helicopters!!! Different Prototypes are there !!! Welcome to Hindustan !!!
upload_2020-7-14_20-39-43.jpeg

upload_2020-7-14_20-39-24.jpeg

images

upload_2020-7-14_20-41-15.jpeg

images

And 120 plus indengious dhruv

Hindustan Aeronautical Limited made Dhruv

We have usa tech in apache and Chinook

No , There is no American Technology in Abhay and Aparna !!!

And the new light attack helicopter with 15 on order and more to follow

New Light Weight Combat Helicopters produced by Hindustan Aeronautical Limited are deployed !!!! You better start talking in terms of Squadrons as you are talking about Union of India !!!!

By the way , Bananas comes in Dozens in Union of India !!!! But Military Equipment in Union of India comes in Squadrons and Regiments !!!!
upload_2020-7-14_21-1-39.jpeg
upload_2020-7-14_21-1-49.jpeg

The engine model you specified is by a company called Cummins. It has factories in various countries including US, India and China. It has about 20 factories manufacturing various types of engines etc in India including a joint venture plant with Tata(which is the company making the whAP). So it is highly likely the engine is being made in India. If not, possibly the US, not China definitely.

Indian Defense Industries are having no Engine Sharing Technology Agreements with United States of America !!!! This Technology comes under Critical Technology !!!!

Attachments

• upload_2020-7-14_21-3-14.jpeg
    upload_2020-7-14_21-3-14.jpeg
    9.9 KB · Views: 19
Ok, maybe you are right on that engine! I just wish India can take time and effort to make their own military equipment instead of buying. It is painful for sure, but in the long run, it is good for the country.

Ok, maybe you are right on that engine! I just wish India can take time and effort to make their own military equipment instead of buying. It is painful for sure, but in the long run, it is good for the country.
It should start with privatizing all non-performing state owned defence firms. Also, the love for foreign maal and kickbacks that IA & IAF's top brass has should be abolished...impose a self-arms embargo on any weapons system/technology which could be produced in-house or where we've made significant progress

It should start with privatizing all non-performing state owned defence firms. Also, the love for foreign maal and kickbacks that IA & IAF's top brass has should be abolished...impose a self-arms embargo on any weapons system/technology which could be produced in-house or where we've made significant progress
I just read some news, India order 72000 rifles from US, can India make rifles themselves?

Are you serious about Foreign Maal !!!!!

I just read some news, India order 72000 rifles from US, can India make rifles themselves?

Dont you think that US is Uttarkhand State !!!!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom