What's new

Acts of Terrorism in Pakistan

And may the murderous Taliban bastards get what they deserve - an early death here on earth, and eternal damnation in hell thereafter.

That should have been done before you wrote it or before they dared to released the video. Totally poor response by your army.

That news was proven to be false. Thus the basis of your post is flawed.

Could be. But I am sure a lot of these uneducated and disconnected terrorists never got to hear or see the disclaimer. And there have been other incidents where decapitated bodies of Indian soldiers were returned by militants who occupied the peaks of Kargil who later turned out to be Pakistani soldiers. Hence the culture of being cruel to the enemy achieves the revered status.

Oh please spare us the BS. You want to know who the real enemy is, its you guys who under the disguise of allies are providing these bastards a safe heaven to conduct raids at ease and then run back. Use them as a pressure tactics against Pakistan. TTP enjoys sanctuaries in Afghanistan at the behest of the US and NATO and this is the problem Pakistan has failed to address for so long.

You are partially right. What we have done is simply mimic Pakistan in this respect. If you wont control the terrorists hiding in Pakistan and attacking us in Afghanistan, we will not interdict the ones who are attacking Pakistani forces from Afghansitan. Two can play the game buddy..

Could be. But I am sure a lot of these uneducated and disconnected terrorists never got to hear or see the disclaimer. And there have been other incidents where decapitated bodies of Indian soldiers were returned by militants who occupied the peaks of Kargil who later turned out to be Pakistani soldiers. Hence the culture of being cruel to the enemy achieves the revered status.

Decapitation in Kargil? That's impossible, people struggle to breath there, the struggle alone should kill the decapitator and the decapitatee (pardon the pun). Decapitation is an exclusively Central Asian trait that the Taliban adopted from the Chechen and Uzbek militants. It has nothing to do with Pakistan or it's Armed Forces.

RIP to the dead soldiers who were following orders to protect the mother land they loved the most.
I some times feel very bad about human form being part of this planet, even after evolving into a life form which can reason, yet people kill others like this and feel proud of what they have done.
A good terrorist is a dead terrorist beacuse these guys are ineligble to be part of civilized society that promots logical reasoning

You are partially right. What we have done is simply mimic Pakistan in this respect. If you wont control the terrorists hiding in Pakistan and attacking us in Afghanistan, we will not interdict the ones who are attacking Pakistani forces from Afghansitan. Two can play the game buddy..

Well at least you have the decency to admit, for whatever reason that maybe, it makes all the more sense for us to continue supporting the Haqqanis after all using your analogy, they don't attack Pakistan but wait, were you not saying in another thread about cleaning our backyard of snakes or you will do so?

You have no idea what you are talking about, the ISAF and US have simply failed. It has nothing to do with Pakistan. We planned Op Lion Heart with you guys, we were supposed to sweep Bajaur and ISAF was to take Kunnar, drive the Taliban between a Hammer and Anvil then annihilate them through consistent bombing and artillery strikes. We got there 2 years ago, EXACTLY on schedule, the Americans are still nowhere near the border, as a consequence over 700, very dangerous militants fled to Kunnar.

Inna lillah he was inallah rajioon.

Capture the scums and feed them to vicious, rabies infected dogs! Alive.

Decapitation in Kargil? That's impossible, people struggle to breath there, the struggle alone should kill the decapitator and the decapitatee (pardon the pun). Decapitation is an exclusively Central Asian trait that the Taliban adopted from the Chechen and Uzbek militants. It has nothing to do with Pakistan or it's Armed Forces.

I am pretty sure there were news items of mutilated bodies being handed over to Indian Army during Kargil episode. May be one of the Indian members can clarify this more. And wasn't the video of Daniel Pearl's beheading directed in Pakistan as well.?

All I am trying to say is that this extreme cruel behavior towards the enemy has achieved a revered status in the Af - Pak region and lately Pakistani forces have been at the receiving end

You have no idea what you are talking about, the ISAF and US have simply failed. It has nothing to do with Pakistan. We planned Op Lion Heart with you guys, we were supposed to sweep Bajaur and ISAF was to take Kunnar, drive the Taliban between a Hammer and Anvil then annihilate them through consistent bombing and artillery strikes. We got there 2 years ago, EXACTLY on schedule, the Americans are still nowhere near the border, as a consequence over 700, very dangerous militants fled to Kunnar.

The core of attacks on ISAF is in North Waziristan. Till the time Pakistan continues the attempt to preserve its strategic assets in a hope of using them in a post NATO setup in Afghanistan, the cooperation between NATO and Pakistan will stay just too shallow to be effective.

I am pretty sure there were news items of mutilated bodies being handed over to Indian Army during Kargil episode. May be one of the Indian members can clarify this more. And wasn't the video of Daniel Pearl's beheading directed in Pakistan as well.?

All I am trying to say is that this extreme cruel behavior towards the enemy has achieved a revered status in the Af - Pak region and lately Pakistani forces have been at the receiving end

You are referring to Lt. Saurav Kalia who was allegedly killed as a result of torture by Pakistani Forces, I would like to point out that although I do not agree with this version of the story, it still does not make any mention of beheading or hanging of mutilated bodies, that's just loading things.
Secondly yes, Daniel Pearl's beheading was directed in Pakistan but by active members of Al-Qaida, I would like to point out that KSM was a graduate in engineering from America who had been born in Kuwait and lived much of his active life in Afghanistan, Pakistan has very little to do with him.

The core of attacks on ISAF is in North Waziristan. Till the time Pakistan continues the attempt to preserve its strategic assets in a hope of using them in a post NATO setup in Afghanistan, the cooperation between NATO and Pakistan will stay just too shallow to be effective.

NWA also happens to be the last bastion of the TTP however Pakistan simply lacks the manpower to clear NWA effectively.

You are referring to Lt. Saurav Kalia who was allegedly killed as a result of torture by Pakistani Forces, I would like to point out that although I do not agree with this version of the story, it still does not make any mention of beheading or hanging of mutilated bodies, that's just loading things.
Secondly yes, Daniel Pearl's beheading was directed in Pakistan but by active members of Al-Qaida, I would like to point out that KSM was a graduate in engineering from America who had been born in Kuwait and lived much of his active life in Afghanistan, Pakistan has very little to do with him.

Buddy.. Not blaming Pakistani establishment for this. Just pointing out that the culture of extreme cruelty towards the enemy has achieved a celebratory status in the region and is considered award worthy and not reprehensible

NWA also happens to be the last bastion of the TTP however Pakistan simply lacks the manpower to clear NWA effectively.
I am sure ISAF and NATO would be happy to lend a hand if Pakistan wants.. The key word being wants..

US should not have withdrawn from Kunar and Nuristan province of afghansitan, The withdrawl is pre-mature and it affects the both the countries Afghansitan-Pakistan, All the painstaking gains made by both US army and Pakistan army will go in vain, If the safe heavens in kunar and Nuristan provinces are not terminated.

RIP our brave soldiers. Innallahi wa inna alayhi rajioun.

It is time to go after these dogs in Kunar province.

RIP to those who suffered this horrendous act. Hope the guys responsible for this are brought to justice. Its sad to see how extremist justify such act in the name of "Freedom" and "religion".

Back
Top Bottom