What's new

Acts of Terrorism in pakistan I

Status
Not open for further replies.
what the hell is going on? they are still insisting that this is not kidnapping?!

what the hell is going on? they are still insisting that this is not kidnapping?!

It is typically not. The tribals have pretty much surrounded them asking for some bullets on their chest, which Pakistani military believes should go ahead peacefully and be resolved as it can be.

Its good that that no blood was spilt between troopers and tribsmen ( after all its Muslims and Pakistanis on both sides ) why we should be fighitng our own kith and kin

This should send a clear signal to Musharraf that the sons of Pakistan will not die fighting for him on the whims of America and NATO

It just shows the mood amongst the troops , that they feel its not their fight and they are right.

We will fight when the casue of fight is true ( like tearing india to bits and kicking out NATO/US from Afghanistan )

I think this is a good development

This incident is a blow to the British-American efforts to start Muslim on Muslim violence around the globe. Its yet another blow to the War being declared on Muslims under the name of 'War on Terror'.

What will America and Musharraf do if Pakistan Army refuses to fight ? the more I think about it the better it is.

Maybe now Mushy should send his son Bilal Musharraf in for his efforts to please the West rather than miss using the office of the Chief of Army Staff and exploting the loyalties of the Army to the office of COAS.

Down with Musharraf Down with America/Bhindia and all enemies of Islam

PS: Im not from frontier or from tribal area lest some one thinks Im saying this because I'm from that area. My home town is Lahore and I have a long association with Pakistan Army

This incident is a blow to the British-American efforts to start Muslim on Muslim violence around the globe. Its yet another blow to the War being declared on Muslims under the name of 'War on Terror'.

What will America and Musharraf do if Pakistan Army refuses to fight ? the more I think about it the better it is.

Maybe now Mushy should send his son Bilal Musharraf in for his efforts to please the West rather than miss using the office of the Chief of Army Staff and exploting the loyalties of the Army to the office of COAS.

Down with Musharraf Down with America/Bhindia and all enemies of Islam

PS: Im not from frontier or from tribal area lest some one thinks Im saying this because I'm from that area. My home town is Lahore and I have a long association with Pakistan Army

Some strong opinions but then consider the recent spate of suicide bombings attributed to the tribals.

That was muslims killing muslims and yet you have not condemned those actions.

Daily Times - Site Edition Sunday, September 02, 2007

10 Mohmand Rifles soldiers go missing

Daily Times Monitor

LAHORE: Ten Mohmand Rifles troops, including a major, went missing in Qandharou region of Mohmand Agency on Saturday while on their way back from agency headquarters in Ghala Nai, Geo News reported.

Also, the more than 100 “trapped” security personnel near Ladah, South Waziristan, have not reached their base yet as a tribal jirga continued talks on Saturday with the militants for their release, administration sources in Wana said.

“There is no word from the jirga, but we hope it will bring the soldiers back safe and sound,” they said asking not to be named.

AFP adds: Military authorities insisted the soldiers were stranded after straying into Ladah on Thursday in stormy rainfall.

Though negotiations continued, there had been no report of any shootings, though militants are believed to have surrounded the 150 or so soldiers, a local security official said

Confusion over missing Pakistanis

The fate of scores of Pakistani troops missing near the Afghan border is in doubt amid conflicting claims from militants and the army.
Pro-Taleban rebels say they are holding 300 men in South Waziristan after surrounding and disarming them.

The army said no troops were seized, but about 100 men could not move as they were caught up in fighting between militants and pro-government tribesmen.

Reports say frantic talks are going on to secure the men a passage to safety.

Contradictory claims

The soldiers, who were travelling in convoy, appear to have hit difficulties as they were travelling between South Waziristan's main town, Wana, and another town in the area, Ladha.

Maj-Gen Waheed Arshad initially said the men had been caught in bad weather and had taken shelter.

Later, he said they had become caught up in fighting between rival factions but wanted to avoid the use of force.

We have taken no decision to free the soldiers

Unnamed Muslim militant

"The troops have not been able to leave the area because there is a dispute between local tribesmen and militants who wanted to surround the soldiers," he told AFP news agency.

Maj-Gen Arshad said the men would leave once the local disputes had been cleared up.

But a militant leader told the Associated Press that his group was still holding the men.

"About 300 soldiers were present in our areas. We captured them, snatched their weapons and later shifted them to different places."

Speaking from an undisclosed location, he confirmed tribal elders had contacted his group, adding: "We have taken no decision to free the soldiers."

Earlier in the week, in an unrelated incident in the area, 18 soldiers held for weeks by militants were freed after a deal was brokered by tribal chiefs.

Violence has soared in the region since troops were sent into Islamabad's Red Mosque to flush out radical Islamists in July. More than 100 people died in the operation.

- BBC News

First PA said they were kidnapped, then they said they were held back by bad weather, now they are trapped between rival tribal factions !!!

Something is wrong there.

What are Pakistani rules of engagement?

300 soldiers must surely have had enough firepower to hammer any threat to their convoy and for them to be taken hostage like this is just weird.

There's always usually a story on the BBC of Pakistan army kills militants so why not on this occasion.

One question to the mods is why is this websites crawling with indians , as usual these indian tiddly widdlies are posting in Pakistani forum ,why dont they just go to Bharat ***-**** forum and join in your vermin country men there , mods whould visit that website to see the kind of crap these people write there

I think their problem is they have still not been able to digest that we choose not to live with them since we are a seperate nation , this has been giving them a lot of heart burn since 47 its like us telling them 'We dont want to live wiht these stinky people ' hahah must really have burnt them that still after 60 years and they still want to get in our arm pits hahaha

any way getting back to the topic.

Frankly speaking most people in Pakistan dont view this war as 'theirs' , its all because of hindustani Musharraf wanting to hold on to power , he should be packed of delhi where he came from and let the people of Pakistan decide which front they want to fight on , other wise such type of reports will continue.

Whats the truth behind this report , one really dont know , but what one does know that Musharraf's policies and his support for the US' led 'War on Terror' is extemely un-popular. His support in the rank and file of the Army has been on steady decline.

There is no need to feel embarassed over this incedent , this is not our War and that is the way the soldiers also view it , why they should lay down their lives for hidustani Musharraf

When I call him 'hidustani' I call him for a reason , he has played the ethnic card , favouring Urdu-speaking officers for promotions , he has been unfair with many pathan officers , spoiling their carreers. Even with retired pathan officers he has been unfair , just look at the treatment given out to Hameed Gul. Soon after he took over he went and met traitor Altaf Hussian and brought MQM terrotists to power. I sure dont need to elaborate what a toady Altaf is for the gutter on our east

One point which no analyst or any one has touched is that Musharraf's behaviour toward the pathans is almost like a personal vendetta under the guise of fighting extermesim. Reason for that could that he is from Nazim Abad ( the famous 'lallo Kheet' ) and during the tenure of Benazir it was Naseer Ullah Babar ( an ethnic pathan ) who was incharge of anti-MQM operation and Nazim Abad was the hot spot for anti-MQM operations and maybe this hidustani , at the cost of national solidarity , is out to get even.

Tribal areas for ever were semi-autonmous , that is how it is in the constinution , like other places there has always been a criminal element in the tribal area , I remember when I was studying in Quetta even then tribal areas were called 'Elaqa Ghair' literally transltes to 'Area Outsdie' and the joke used to be that any stolen car will end up there any criminal after comitting a crime will run to there. Ofcourse this is not justice to the place but fact it that there has always been a crimnial element there.

This criminal elemnt was dealt by the FC , Khasadar Force , Levies etc under the FCR and was perhpas 10% of the total poulation of FATA. The rest were poor people , with a lot of pride , going about their lives. The enrolment in the Army from FATA has always been healthy and so on and so forh

NOW what is happening is that since the Army ( under orders from hindutani mush ) is conducting an operation in FATA people over there fight back simply because they are being targetted! its really that simple

and JK! one does condem the sucide bombings but my friend , these are just the affects the the real cause is Mush and his support for the US. This dirtly blooded hidutani bakra is the worst thing that has happened to Pakistan

Green Man,

Do you have any evidence to back up your claims of "discrimination" against the Pathan officers, or is this actually a case of you playing the racist "anti Muhajir card"?

With respect to the issue of "semi autonomy" of the Tribal areas, they lost the right to protest intervention by the Pakistan Army when the militants decided to launch attacks into Afghanistan against NATO forces. No country can allow that kind of military activity from within its territory and then express helplessness by saying that its "Ilaqa Ghair". Its either have the Pakistan Army police the area, or allow NATO to take care of business their own way (autonomous territory and all) and that will not be pretty for the innocent people there.

Greenman,

I love that 'Hindustani Musharraf' bit!

Any excuse for a difficult situation is OK by you, right!

For God's sake. do not slander a person because of your impotent frustration.

If you have some reason, then spell it out but do not slander without reason. That is libel!

One question to the mods is why is this websites crawling with indians , as usual these indian tiddly widdlies are posting in Pakistani forum ,why dont they just go to Bharat ***-**** forum and join in your vermin country men there , mods whould visit that website to see the kind of crap these people write there

Greenman, i share your view. They are one of the most ugliest and fanatic hindus in the world. Unfortunately, we dont have them here. These are the moderate Indian citizens, good guests. If you find any crap posted here. Feel free to send me a PM or press the report button.

Thanks.

( Posting this here since I could not start a new thread )

Know thy enemy

Since these days we are seeing bombings and killings in Pakistan , now is a good time to remind ourselves WHO are the enemies of our state and how we must fight them

Fisrt listing those in close vcicinity :

1. India

India is the disease spreading open gutter to our east. They are involved in terrorist
acts directly and in-directly ( via their proxies in Afghanistan ). We have had 3 wars with them. There can never be peace between these two countries . I hope we nuke them soon :D

2. Anti-Pakistan elements in Afganistan

Troubles with Afghanistan started with Daud Khan'd pathetic attmentp in the 70s at 'Da Paktoonistan Zamong'. Which was intened to annex Frontier from Pakistan to adjoin it with Afghanistan as 'Paktoonistan'. Some elements in Afghanitan STILL believe that they can full fill their wet dream and should be considered enemies. Also there is the United Front or what is known as the Northern Alliance this is the group that is in power in Kabul and is in bed with India.

3. Anti-Pakistan elements Iran

Our realtions with Iran have been shaky at times , reason are many fold , some are unfortunately sectarian others are their closeness to India ( yes its that *** country yet again ) and our closeness ( or subservance one should say ) to the US
Never the less we have always had to keep an eye out for what they are up to. Mostly its peacful other than at times them funding rivial sectrain groups in Pakistan

4. Tribal Terrorists

Due to presennce of Pak Army troops and the operations being conducted in the triabl area , at the behest of America , we have new found enmies. These are the tribal Terrorists that are involved in suicide bombings in Pakistan

Internal Enemies :

Hindustani Delhi ka ***** Musharraf is the biggest enemy of Pakistan , under him more Pakistani lives have been lost than in any full scale war that Pakistan has fought

Global Enemies :

Perhaps the biggest threat to Pakistan comes from none other than United States , due to its belligrance and Pakistani leaders' spinelessness ( spinless leader == Delhi Ka ***** Hindutani Musharraf ) they are playing us on all sides. Through nuclear deals with India and via covert ops to destablise Pakistan through false reporting in their media about Al Qaida presence etc etc. They are after our nukes

The hidden hand is Isreal that has alway felt threatened by Pakistan - A Muslim country with nuclear weapons.

So dear Patriotic Pakistans you can see that the enemies are many , know your enemies and be ready for the fight that is sure to come sooner rahter than later, its might seem a very simple exercise but its absloutly nesessary.

We MUST learn to put our trust fisrt and foremost in Allah ( swt ) and let Islam be our guide only then can we be successful

And breathe Greenman!!!

You have identified our "enemies" (not too sure about some of them or your reasoning) so pray tell, what is your solution (apart from your desire to nuke them).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom