What's new

Achievements those who migrated for Pakistan empty handed & what they achieved for dream of Pakistan

Sure Karachi does not miss Altaf but its supporters do:coffee:

Nawaz and Zardari are also missed by their supporters so what is your point?

I voted Imran Khan twice - in 2013 and in 2018.
He is prime minister today due to KARACHI.

---------------
---------------

Nadir Ali P4 Pakao

Nadir Ali is a comedian, based in Karachi, Pakistan. He is the former member of Popular prank show Zara Hut Kay. He is now running his own prank show as P 4 Pakao. Nadir is a famous comedy artist on social media. He has a large number of fan following over the internet.

He is the ONLY comedian youtuber from Pakistan to have 3.12 M subscribers

1537992888_maxresdefault.jpg

Nadir Ali P4 Pakao

Nadir Ali is a comedian, based in Karachi, Pakistan. He is the former member of Popular prank show Zara Hut Kay. He is now running his own prank show as P 4 Pakao. Nadir is a famous comedy artist on social media. He has a large number of fan following over the internet.

1537992888_maxresdefault.jpg
Isn't he Sindhi?

Its funny how when threads on other ethinicities on this section are being opened up no one cared about Pakistaniyat but a single thread in years on urduspeaking comes up, the small fraction of these racists lose their mind.

Last edited:
I think you have some comprehension issues.Where did I say that some body is worst and some body is not.Neither I talked about the peoples who migrated from India after 1947 as well.I just talked about the living and working environment available to current generation Indian Muslims and Pakistani Urdu speakings .PAK Urdu speakings as compared to Indian Muslims had better environment to utilize their talent .That,s why they were able to contributed a lot in all walks of life.Where as the matter of comparison between two communities of almost same origin is concerned.I stand by my analysis.Indian Muslims are very talented peoples.Talent has nothing to do with literacy.Since living in Canada for last 20 years .I have met so many of Indian Muslims here in Canada and USA.I found them very upright. Well mannered, knowledgeable,articulated and very helpful peoples.Socially they always try to connect with Muslims specially from Pakistan.I just shared my observation it could be wrong.One more thing till today in spite of all kinds of persecutions I could not find any Indian Muslim saying any bad thing about India.Where as 90% of anti Pakistan propaganda is done by people like Altaf Hussain,Haqqani and Tariq Fateh etc.Who are they!!!
BTW keep your bullshit with you and enjoy.

Tarek Fatah identifies as a Punjabi.

What about Marvi Sirmed? Reham Khan? Gul Bukhari? Manzoor Pashteen? Mama Qadeer? Hybryair Bugti? Murtaza Bhutto? ZAB who divided the country in two? Ghulam Mustafa Khar who planned to bomb GHQ?

It shows your bias that the only traitors you can see are Muhajirs. Even though are many many sons of the soil who are backstabbing traitors too. You know why you see only see Muhajirs as 90% traitors? Because you haven't accepted us as Pakistanis. So naturally any non state activity by Muhajir is amplified in your eyes and you ignore the same activity by a son of the soil.

And @PaklovesTurkiye you're still on the backfoot, that we don't support MQM. In racists ko koi nai farq parta kuch bhi keh lo.

We will only apologize for MQM the day a Sindhi has to apologize for Bhutto's actions in 1971 and a Punjabi has to apologize for Nawaz Sharif being best friends with India.

You still didn't get the idea of this thread :)

If you can contribute positively, then please do so
I know what the idea is behind.These idea and threads are useless.Today you want a thread on Urdu speakers.Tomorrow there will be thread on Sindhi speakers.Day after thread on Pashto speaker and then so on.Why you guys are giving ethnic color to these worthy peoples !!!!.They are Pakistanis.Try to glorify them as Pakistanis.When you guys give them ethnic color actually you are doing injustice to them.

@Areesh @PaklovesTurkiye @Cliftonite @Arsalan 345
Instead of just sticking to a city, people of Karachi needs to go out of their comfort zones to the far and wide of entire Pakistan specially the sparsely populated Northern areas, buy properties there, setup businesses, marry with their people. This is the only way we can really stop racist elites from their political maneuvers.

Also @Silverblaze idea is very good, not only for the political problems, we need at least 5 working ports till 2040 to cater the upcoming demands of trade.

Q ji , Karachi mai ghand or kachra phelakai yaha ana chahte ho?
First fix yourself and the community you live in ,Don't run away thinking its someone else responsibility. you are part of the problem and you are part of the solution.
I know people from certain areas have horrendous civic responsibility and the worst offenders are the educated one.

And @PaklovesTurkiye you're still on the backfoot, that we don't support MQM. In racists ko koi nai farq parta kuch bhi keh lo.

Arey jani, main backfoot pe nh hun.....Environment thanda rakhne ki koshish kar rha hun since this thread is not meant for trash talk.

Will school these racist jerks on some other thread...This thread is purely on migrants' contribution and I would like to keep it as it is.

First fix yourself and the community you live in ,Don't run away thinking its someone else responsibility. you are part of the problem and you are part of the solution.
I know people from certain areas have horrendous civic responsibility and the worst offenders are the educated one.

His post was in good spirit but I overall agree with you

Please keep this on topic, please....no more further irrelevant comments, please

I know what the idea is behind.These idea and threads are useless.Today you want a thread on Urdu speakers.Tomorrow there will be thread on Sindhi speakers.Day after thread on Pashto speaker and then so on.Why you guys are giving ethnic color to these worthy peoples !!!!.They are Pakistanis.Try to glorify them as Pakistanis.When you guys give them ethnic color actually you are doing injustice to them.

I disagree.

Yes, they are Pakistanis - famous ones.

But there is nothing wrong if they also gets mentioned by their ethnicity....It doesn't make them any less Pakistani

Secondly, Urdu speakers won't object if any person from different ethnicity starts thread on their contribution.

People of Pakistan need to know who did what and to what extent.

It's history so need to remember it

His family migrated from Bombay.He was born in Karachi.Attended university of Karachi.Cannot speak a word of Punjabi.Even if his claim of being Punjabi is true.For me he is worse than a pig.

Yes, he is a pig but so is nawaz, zardari, uzair baloch, sindhudesh fans, jaag punjabi jaag fans, pashtunistan fans, ptm, mohsin dawar etc blah blah

Sindhi apne ilaqe ko kachra kundi banaake Karachi aa sakte hain. Siraiki apna kharab ilaqa chor ke Karachi aasakta hai. Hum rokein tou bolo ge Karachi sab ka hai.

Hum kahin aur jaane ka bolein tou pehle Karachi theek karo phir kahin aur jao.

@PaklovesTurkiye I appreciate your efforts but this thread will continuously be hijacked by racist sons of the soil. Koi faida nahi bhai. Ek ko bhagao ge tou 10 aur ajayein ge.

I think you have some comprehension issues.Where did I say that some body is worst and some body is not.Neither I talked about the peoples who migrated from India after 1947 as well.I just talked about the living and working environment available to current generation Indian Muslims and Pakistani Urdu speakings .PAK Urdu speakings as compared to Indian Muslims had better environment to utilize their talent .That,s why they were able to contributed a lot in all walks of life.Where as the matter of comparison between two communities of almost same origin is concerned.I stand by my analysis.Indian Muslims are very talented peoples.Talent has nothing to do with literacy.Since living in Canada for last 20 years .I have met so many of Indian Muslims here in Canada and USA.I found them very upright. Well mannered, knowledgeable,articulated and very helpful peoples.Socially they always try to connect with Muslims specially from Pakistan.I just shared my observation it could be wrong.One more thing till today in spite of all kinds of persecutions I could not find any Indian Muslim saying any bad thing about India.Where as 90% of anti Pakistan propaganda is done by people like Altaf Hussain,Haqqani and Tariq Fateh etc.Who are they!!!
BTW keep your bullshit with you and enjoy.

You surely are wrong in your views, there are many indian muslims who abuse indian goverment, and please there are many people like Altaf Hussain, Hussain Haqanni and tariq Fatah from different races in pakistan who cause more problem to pakistan such as BLA, taliban, punjabi conservative lashkars terrorist these group can not even be compared to mqm has done, and also growing anti nationals in sindh such as sindudash group how can you say 90% of anti nationals are urdu speakers we know who created masive blunders in Pakistan and which type of elite people in Pakistan cause massive corruption in Pakistan their do not belong mostly from Urdu speaking groups. how can you compare us with Indian Muslims? Pakistan was build for Muslims of the region British India and Muslims of new India where a big part of its formation, was there a law which prevent Muslims migrating in Pakistan from India after 1947 ? we are as much Pakistani as any one is the problem is that now for decades we are being discriminated a lot we are not being given even over share of jobs in government which is surely discrimination, mqm was created just to get over it but unfortunately it got corrupt and now it gone..the day altaf barked againt Pakistan the day it was thrown out!!!even his own area chose a Pti candidate, My own family voted a patan candidate to get over...

What about Marvi Sirmed? Reham Khan? Gul Bukhari? Manzoor Pashteen? Mama Qadeer? Hybryair Bugti? Murtaza Bhutto? ZAB who divided the country in two? Ghulam Mustafa Khar who planned to bomb GHQ?
They all are pigs and are anti Pak no doubt about that.But I am comparing Indian Muslims with Pakistani Urdu speakers not with these bastard.Seems some comprehension issues.:coffee:

Back
Top Bottom