What's new

Accuracy International-Arctic Warfare rifles available in Pakistan?

.308 version can be purchased on any npb rifle license - so license is not the issue, there are dealers that keep such exotic items , and are well renowned, they have p90 to AUG in stock.
there was a picture of AI- AW being used in the competetion in Balochistan, but the website is blocked in my office so cant access the picture.....

Western Sniper Rifles are both export restricted & banned weapons and are not available to civilians under any circumstances. Recently there was an incident where the local dealer for RPA International Rangemaster Sniper Rifle had sold some demo models imported for the Army in the open market. When MI and ISI got a whiff of it they literally rounded up the dealer and the buyers and kept them in custody for sometime and of course recovered the sniper rifles.

Your chances are far better to have a Darganov 7.62x39mm Sniper Rifle out of Darra then to have AI or Rangemaster or any other similar rifle

Dara made dragonov?... how abt a chinese one? dnt know abt its price these days... but will probably cost you above 350-400k (being very careful with the estimates)... or just wait till the war in Astan is over...

Western Sniper Rifles are both export restricted & banned weapons and are not available to civilians under any circumstances. Recently there was an incident where the local dealer for RPA International Rangemaster Sniper Rifle had sold some demo models imported for the Army in the open market. When MI and ISI got a whiff of it they literally rounded up the dealer and the buyers and kept them in custody for sometime and of course recovered the sniper rifles.

Your chances are far better to have a Darganov 7.62x39mm Sniper Rifle out of Darra then to have AI or Rangemaster or any other similar rifle
dragonuv SVD is chambered in 7.62 x 54R not 7.62x 39

This sucks, Pakistani gun owners should have wider choices for bolt action rifles. Who's going to kill all of them pigs in Punjab and Sindh's agricultural lands?

This sucks, Pakistani gun owners should have wider choices for bolt action rifles. Who's going to kill all of them pigs in Punjab and Sindh's agricultural lands?

A Remington 700 in .300 Win mag;
Savage Model 111 Long Range Hunter in 338 Lapua Magnum
Weatherby Mark V Accumark Bolt Action Rifle .338 Lapua magnum
Ruger M77 Hawkeye African Bolt Action Rifle .416 Ruger

All are fine long range shooters and will browbeat most of the fancy stocked Sniper rifles in the hands of a trained shooter, I am not 100% on which of these might be PB, I remember Irfan baloch telling me about NPB in pakistan,, but I dont remember anymore...

you have the right to have an opinion and view - you are right - military grade weapons are not available to Civlians espcially RPA range master- and why is that so? because it is .50 cal which is Prohibited bore and requires permission from Ministry of Defence Production.

But .308,.338, 7mm, 51Nato are NPB given that these Western made products are not directly imported from country of origin.

One can legally buy and own AI Artic Warefare L96 - there is no problem with it.

you have the right to have an opinion and view - you are right - military grade weapons are not available to Civlians espcially RPA range master- and why is that so? because it is .50 cal which is Prohibited bore and requires permission from Ministry of Defence Production.

But .308,.338, 7mm, 51Nato are NPB given that these Western made products are not directly imported from country of origin.

One can legally buy and own AI Artic Warefare L96 - there is no problem with it.

ONLY if its available to begin with. :confused:

I think POF should get JNG-90 BORA's production rights and make it available to keen civilian buyers with vigorous background checks.

ONLY if its available to begin with. :confused:

I think POF should get JNG-90 BORA's production rights and make it available to keen civilian buyers with vigorous background checks.
oh my dear- did i not tell you before, such exotic rifles are available with 1 or 2 dealers in Lahore, this one dealer has contacts with higher ups and need reference to buy from him, and doesn't negotiate but am sure, we can ignore the rudeness and atitude of the dealer just to land our hands on L96.
Check with dealers in peshawer they might have in stock too....
L96 is something not every dealer is going to have, as direct import is ban.

Remington 700 .308,
CZ .308 527
are available with most dealers

Accuracy International (and other similar manufacturers) requires an end user certificate to sell its 'Sniper Rifles' designed for military use (they only sell such rifles to governments and/ or authorized agencies - unless of course one is in the US where you can buy a simple rifle and can upgrade it any which way you like). Otherwise there are hundreds of manufacturers making a simple bolt action 7.62x51mm rifle that one can use to shoot deer or wild boars!! Not every 7.62x51mm hunting rifle can be categorized as a sniper rifle.

Accuracy International (and other similar manufacturers) requires an end user certificate to sell its 'Sniper Rifles' designed for military use (they only sell such rifles to governments and/ or authorized agencies - unless of course one is in the US where you can buy a simple rifle and can upgrade it any which way you like). Otherwise there are hundreds of manufacturers making a simple bolt action 7.62x51mm rifle that one can use to shoot deer or wild boars!! Not every 7.62x51mm hunting rifle can be categorized as a sniper rifle.
rightly said - that is why this is available with very few - and i repeate very few (1-2) dealers , those with Contacts.
as I said, i cant access the page from my field location, but this same rifle was used in a competition in Balochistan.

AOA sir, I know it was an old post of yours but I am searching for Accuracy International's .308 sniper rifle. Do you have any leads where to search or buy it, if it is possible?

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom