What's new

Academic Junaid Hafeez sentenced to death on blasphemy charges by Multan court

Status
Not open for further replies.
Liberal/secular/modern/athiest etc., etc., Pakistanis have started getting diarrhea.
Better than irrational mullah lovers.
What benefit has this law has given to our society?

He showed mercy even to people of mecca who throne garbage, pelted stones and abused him.
He didnt even punish the kafir who urinated in a mosque.
He even attended the women who used to throw garbage at Him, from her house.

Im not liberal etc, but considering even his lawyer was shot dead, what are the chances that the court punished him under pressure?
don't worry, he will fly abroad too.
If you ain't a liberal/secular, than Plz stop giving your own explanation and leave the job to the scholars of Islam.

Good decision by Court ,it will stop many from doing this stupidity to get foreign nationality ,all witnesses against him were faculty members most educated one and certainly more educated
than retard and madr pidar azaad adhy teetar adhy btair intellectuals of PDF,

Even though I am against Capital Punishment under Blasphemy law, but its weird that every guy or women booked for Blasphemy somehow his mental health is questionable .. ? does Liberal or non Muslim Mentally retarded people often go on Blasphemy rants ? I have come across hundreds of mentally retarded people in life, even visited multiple schools but never heard a single one saying anything insulting towards any other religion ?

Even though I am against Capital Punishment under Blasphemy law, but its weird that every guy or women booked for Blasphemy somehow his mental health is questionable .. ? does Liberal or non Muslim Mentally retarded people often go on Blasphemy rants ? I have come across hundreds of mentally retarded people in life, even visited multiple schools but never heard a single one saying anything insulting towards any other religion ?

I think that a person, who commits blasphemy in public, in Pakistan, if not insane, can easily be called fool of first water.

I think that a person, who commits blasphemy in public, in Pakistan, if not insane, can easily be called fool of first water.

But Humare Pagal itne tu Pagal nai ke kisi aur ke Mazhab ko gali den ? does this means even our Pagal is better than Non Muslim Pagal ?

But Humare Pagal itne tu Pagal nai ke kisi aur ke Mazhab ko gali den ? does this means even our Pagal is better than Non Muslim Pagal ?

You see, in Pakistan, there are quite a numbers of people, who are fundamentally agnostic, atheist or non-believers. Generally, such people are wise enough to not to indulge in any religious discussions, in public. Some are quite fool and they start entertaining such discussions with others. Then, sometimes, in the heat of such discussions, they loose their control and utter such things, which are deemed to be blasphemous. This is generally the case, in most of the genuine blasphemy cases.

Credit goes to Independent Pakistani Judiciary.

I appreciate court decision....

What are you talking about, man ??

Leaders like Jamal Abdul Nasser fought against the mullahs and here you are supporting those very accursed mullahs.

What did he say or do?

I suspect nothing major.

Most South Asian Muslims are highly emotional and would drop like a pack of flies upon someone accused of blasphemy.

Let us remember the lynching in Afghanistan of Farkhunda and the lynching in Pakistan of Mashal Khan and the chopping off the hand of a Christian professor in the South Indian state of Kerala whom the PFI group accused of saying something bad against the Last Messenger.

Most South Asian Muslims do not apply intellect in their views of Islam and would rather repeat what nonsense their mullahs teach.

What are you talking about, man ??

Leaders like Jamal Abdul Nasser fought against the mullahs and here you are supporting those very accursed mullahs.

I suspect nothing major.

Most South Asian Muslims are highly emotional and would drop like a pack of flies upon someone accused of blasphemy.

Let us remember the lynching in Afghanistan of Farkhunda and the lynching in Pakistan of Mashal Khan and the chopping off the hand of a Christian professor in the South Indian state of Kerala whom the PFI group accused of saying something bad against the Last Messenger.

Most South Asian Muslims do not apply intellect in their views of Islam and would rather repeat what nonsense their mullahs teach.

Communists are anti-religion especially against Islam.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom