What's new

Academic Junaid Hafeez sentenced to death on blasphemy charges by Multan court

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's very sad that you say this. I hope u dont agree with dead bodies being hung from d chowk as well
My islam is a religion of forgiveness. Those that live by harsh means should expect no mercy from Allah.
If this man has mental health issues and u support his death you will pay in this world and the next. Remember mental health isnt even recognised in Pakistan
My Nabi SAW was very kind and merciful, but in the case of Blashphemy , he ordered Sahaba R.A to kill the convict even they found him holding Khalif e Kaaba...

For what he is being framed? And why?

He is like Bhensa group sold his soul to Shaitan while studying foreign universities......
Bro...still he is a lost soul. Show mercy as u expect mercy from Allah.

Waste of time and money just release him and let the good good Pakistani public deal with him .

That is sad. Such a law should not exist to begin with as it is very open to abuse but ofcourse, Pakistan never learns. What is even worse is the priorities our courts have. The corrupt criminal who have nearly bankrupted our country are let off but this man who might have said something offensive is being sentenced to death.

Those who are supporting this decision are the highest form of imbecile.

That is sad. Such a law should not exist to begin with as it is very open to abuse but ofcourse, Pakistan never learns. What is even worse is the priorities our courts have. The corrupt criminal who have nearly bankrupted our country are let off but this man who might have said something offensive is being sentenced to death.

Those who are supporting this decision are the highest form of imbecile.

More than often, this law is being misused, by people, for settling scores in personal enmities.

More than often, this law is being misused, by people, for settling scores in personal enmities.
No surprise at all. Such a law should not exist. Laws should be there to protect people and not for the purpose of getting people murdered legally.

Even the societies of stone ages were probably better than this joke of a country and its people (except a few).

What if guy has done nothing wrong and he is being framed?

Obviously, evidence would've been provided.

Remember the Mumtaz Qadri case. He said he heard Salman Taseer say blasphemous things but could not provide any evidence for it.

Pakistani courts do not issue thousands of death sentences a year. They are ordered only in some extreme cases.

No surprise at all. Such a law should not exist. Laws should be there to protect people and not for the purpose of getting people murdered legally.

Even the societies of stone ages were probably better than this joke of a country and its people (except a few).

Yes. But nobody would dare to repeal, or even criticize in public, such a law, even after knowing its undesirable consequences, both at national and international level.

It's very sad that you say this. I hope u dont agree with dead bodies being hung from d chowk as well
My islam is a religion of forgiveness. Those that live by harsh means should expect no mercy from Allah.
If this man has mental health issues and u support his death you will pay in this world and the next. Remember mental health isnt even recognised in Pakistan

It seems that you are unable to understand him evenafter being a member for a long long time.

This law has an inherent potential for misuse, particularly, in a society like ours, for a variety of reasons. There is no remedy for that.

IMO, this law is un-Islamic and as per my previous (years ago) proposals, shall be converted to law of provocation and shall be applied only when there's undeniable evidence and in non-religious matters as well... like Imran Khan's statements in order to secure resignation of Musharraf, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom