What's new

Academic Junaid Hafeez sentenced to death on blasphemy charges by Multan court

Status
Not open for further replies.
I often think,why our liberals remember the mercy of islam, whenever someone disrespects islam or Prophet (PBUH) or Quran...if this is the case shouldn't we be merciful to murderers and rapists too..After all Allah is so forgiving???
i mean trampling the honor of man is more important than trampling the honor of God and His Prophet(PBUH)?
A rapist or murderer or thief physically harms another individual. Those committing blasphemy do nothing of the sort.

These ridiculous excuses that pro-Blasphemy law individuals being up are a clear indication of the lack of faith they have - unable to verbally defendd Islam, you people hide behind the tyranny of the disgraceful & disgusting blasphemy laws.

Wonderful !! You don't even know what he said yet you are calling for his lynching. How different are you from the Sanghi mobs in India who kill for Gau Mata ??
what is the difference between this here "Pakistani" terry5 and a Sanghi gaurakshak? AgNoStiC MuSliM, waz

Last edited:
Every Muslim whose faith is weak and who can’t defend Islam verbally will ‘appreciate’ moronic, disgraceful & patently -unIslamic verdicts against the accused under Blasphemy laws.

Those Muslims whose faith is strong understand what a disgrace and disgusting thing these Blasphemy laws are.

Why should the Hadith take precedence over the Quran - the Quran says nothing other than to the leave the company/presence of Blasphemers:

(from wiki)
Quran
Not only does the Quran not prescribe any earthly punishment for blasphemy, it actually advocates a non-violent response.The commanded response is only to "not sit with" those who mock the religion. For example:

When you hear God’s revelations disbelieved in and mocked at, do not sit with them until they enter into some other discourse; surely then you would be like them.

— Qur'an, [Quran 4:140]​

Considering that the Pakistanis who support blasphemy laws have been shitting all over themselves, other Pakistanis, Pakistan and even Islam itself for years, a ‘bout of diarrhea’ for those opposed to these laws is still many magnitudes better than the state pro-blasphemy Pakistanis have reduced the country to.
We don't need interpretation of Quran from a soul confused between being an agnostic and a Muslim --- There's no such thing as agnostic muslim, either you are a Muslim or an agnostic.
We don't need atheists agnostics seculars liberals interpretation.

Banana republic of AlBakistan.

Every Muslim whose faith is weak and who can’t defend Islam verbally will ‘appreciate’ moronic, disgraceful & patently -unIslamic verdicts against the accused under Blasphemy laws.

Those Muslims whose faith is strong understand what a disgrace and disgusting thing these Blasphemy laws are.
Who is telling me? Agnostic.......sigh

This is a blasphemy case. Do not comment without reading the details of the case. The data retrieved from his laptop proved that he was running a blasphemous account on social media. The complaint was also filed by those who attended his lectures where he committed blasphemies.

We don't need interpretation of Quran from a soul confused between being an agnostic and a Muslim --- There's no such thing as agnostic muslim, either you are a Muslim or an agnostic.
We don't need atheists agnostics seculars liberals interpretation.
And you can shove your views about my faith up your arse. No one gave you the right to pas judgement on my faith and My faith isn’t being discussed here - the disgraceful & disgusting blasphemy laws are.

You people have no logical or rational response in Defence of blasphemy laws so you resort to attacking the individual making the argument and in the process betray your insecure and rotten mindset that supports tyrannical, intolerant & un-Islamic laws like the blasphemy laws.

Learn to defend your faith with logic and rational arguments instead of hiding behind tyrannical laws.

Wonderful !! You don't even know what he said yet you are calling for his lynching. How different are you from the Sanghi mobs in India who kill for Gau Mata ??

Nobody is interested in an illegal Bangladeshis opinion waving an Indian flag.

Take a hike

I used to call this a Pakistan defamation forum, after being told-off by some anonymous mods/admins I had to stop. now I am wondering whether taliban defence forum is more appropriate.

You people have no logical or rational response in Defence of blasphemy laws so you resort to attacking the individual making the argument and in the process betray your insecure and rotten mindset that supports tyrannical, intolerant & un-Islamic laws like the blasphemy laws.
lack of real education and critical thinking skills due to taliban style parroting of whatever they are told by the "leader"

According to world's top scholar, this death sentence is against the message of Allah.

He can bring a debate to the islamic ideology council.

Mr. Khan promised more robust blasphemy laws sadly all he managed was some dubious personal laws.

Parliament cannot be trusted in lawmaking of this kind and the laws were meant to be for deterrence from social disorder which transformed itself into a tool due to technical loopholes.

You can start the world from scratch today with two humans call them Adam and Eve and even then the result will be the same hundreds and thousands of years later.

Cain will kill Abel for religious envy

Why President Alvi has not looked into this case ? He does have authority to use his powers to over rule judiciary!

Why President Alvi has not looked into this case ? He does have authority to use his powers to over rule judiciary!

you do know that Arif and Asif are business partners?

He can grant a pardon if one is requested. He can’t interfere in the judicial process otherwise. At the moment the case will likely be appealed to higher courts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom