What's new

Academic Junaid Hafeez sentenced to death on blasphemy charges by Multan court

Status
Not open for further replies.
That’s the equivalent of bringing an argument against the persecution and massacre of Jews in front of Hitler and his Nazi Council.

Are you saying Pakistan is an Islamic Fascist State?

just because it has laws which make disrespecting the prophet of Islam a crime?

That is unacceptable language which i protest in most strong disgust at the mere thought of the notion.

Mr. Khan promised more robust blasphemy laws sadly all he managed was some dubious personal laws.
This is dangerous, when a jahil like Imran Khan start representing Pakistan and even more Islam.
His (un)educated statements on general knowledge, are all well known.

He can grant a pardon if one is requested. He can’t interfere in the judicial process otherwise. At the moment the case will likely be appealed to higher courts.

He shouldn't interfere in judicial process but once the judicial process is done, which is the case now, he should take suo moto notice and exercise presidential power, it's all legal but of course, when he believe in it.

I used to call this a Pakistan defamation forum, after being told-off by some anonymous mods/admins I had to stop. now I am wondering whether taliban defence forum is more appropriate.
The forum is a reflection of Pakistani society and laws. Many people in Pakistan support blasphemy laws - we can’t just cut them out of the forum. We need to engage and continuously try and point out why these laws are wrong and unIslamic. You can’t change minds by ignoring those whose minds need to be changed.

I grew up believing that Ahmadis should be ostracized - It was while, one day, contemplating how Pakistan could become Jinnah’s Pakistan where all people were treated equally, that I came to the realization that it was none of my business what Ahmadis or Hindus believed and that the State shouldn’t care either. I was 17 at the time.

He shouldn't interfere in judicial process but once the judicial process is done, which is the case now, he should take suo moto notice and exercise presidential power, it's all legal but of course, when he believe in it.
Alvi is part of the PTI - who do you think will support the PTI if he does this? Even our ‘liberals’ were gleefully supporting Mullah Diesel’s gustakh-e-Rasool comments against IK and supporting claims that Bajwa was Qadiyani just so they could topple IK & the Army. This is simply not something one party can do, especially not before the whole appeals process is completed. Let’s hope, like Asia Bibi, that the SC finds the accused innocent. He’ll likely still have to leave the country given our jahil Awaam refusing to let him live in safety.

This is dangerous, when a jahil like Imran Khan start representing Pakistan and even more Islam.
His (un)educated statements on general knowledge, are all well known.

He has no credibility. Neither in academics nor in politics.

He is a glorified sportsman eating the low ranking fruits of a 3rd world populist political society.

Alvi is part of the PTI

Alvi uses the same money laundering channel as Asif.

According to Most Muslims blasphemy carries the death sentence so no point debating, a member earlier on this thread said how we should have terror in our hearts. We should be scared of Islam I guess? Can someone please clarify this please? Should we be scared of questioning Islamic beliefs or is there room for questioning Islam or the Prophet?

imrs.php

while the rest of the world is going to the moon and mars, developing self driving cars and plant based meats, we Pakistanis are living in the medieval age crying like babies about "but he sad bad thing"

We will never progress until we come out of such barbarity

This guy is a Fulbright scholar. Whilst the death penalty is harsh, I can safely say that this "academic" is a US asset.

When people like Kugelman start praising some random guy as the "brightest" you know what is a stake.

According to Most Muslims blasphemy carries the death sentence so no point debating, a member earlier on this thread said how we should have terror in our hearts. We should be scared of Islam I guess? Can someone please clarify this please? Should we be scared of questioning Islamic beliefs or is there room for questioning Islam or the Prophet?

imrs.php
according to a molvi from Pakistan (while trying to convert me): "these days people have no respect for islamic ulema and leaders, once there was a (good) time that muslims were were so respectful and afraid of doing any be-adabi in front of leaders." he then gave an example ascribed to caliph omar, where he was rescuing a pregnant woman during some war siege and when she saw him she was so awe-struck and afraid that she miscarried the fetus.

love of terror seems to built in to the half-read ulema psyche

Last edited:
these so called professors are major cause of inciting youth against state in form of red flag revolution as happened in lahore universities,it is good decision as such elements deliberately commit blasphemy on directions of foreign agencies to cause unrest and civil war in country as well as creating doubts about our ideology

these so called professors are major cause of inciting youth against state in form of red flag revolution as happened in lahore universities,it is good decision as such elements deliberately commit blasphemy on directions of foreign agencies to cause unrest and civil war in country as well as creating doubts about our ideology

He is a liberal cvnt who imported new ideas from his newly adopted home the USA. He was sent here with a mission.

He is a liberal cvnt who imported new ideas from his newly adopted home the USA. He was sent here with a mission.
Then fight against that ‘mission of imported new ideas’ with your own better ideas, or do you people have no good ideas of your own to to counter them?

This is a war of ideas, fight it through ideas rather than showing desperation, insecurity and failure through resorting to force & tyranny (blasphemy laws, violence).

Then fight against that ‘mission of imported new ideas’ with your own better ideas, or do you people have no good ideas of your own to to counter them?

This is a war of ideas, fight it through ideas rather than showing desperation, insecurity and failure through resorting to force & tyranny (blasphemy laws, violence).

We do. We tell them to fvck off. There is no space for dialogue. We fundamentally disagree with US imposition.

I disagree with British colonial rules. Blasphemy law is one of those outdated laws. Let me set that record straight.

Liberal/secular/modern/athiest etc., etc., Pakistanis have started getting diarrhea.

When you will be framed by someone who want to grab your belongings, or someone who had an arguing with you with this law, then you will cry why you didn’t had diarrhea this day.

I hope, I pray you got framed on the ground of blasphemy.

When you will be framed by someone who want to grab your belongings, or someone who had an arguing with you with this law, then you will cry why you didn’t had diarrhea this day.

I hope, I pray you got framed on the ground of blasphemy.

Let's not pretend that this guy was a fvcking libtard. Libtards have a huge disconnect with Pakistan. They live in their own little elite circle and jerk off all day long about how their ideas are the best.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom