What's new

Abu Zolfiqar has passed away. RIP

Is his Janaza in PGMA, Diyanet or ?

Well it's going on right now.

I feel sick. I should have went with the brother.

@WebMaster @Aero @Spring Onion @HUDA @Rafi @Windjammer @waz @Jungibaaz @JonAsad @Ghareeb_Da_Baal

Flowers I sent to the family:

L0BLj8G.jpg

ou130vR.jpg

This is dedicated to Ali from all of us from PDF.

GAeqz7K.png

We Pakistanis always take care of our own.

Damn dude. Ali I miss you so much. I am feeling sick.

RIP

Had my share of deliver bad news to families, my heart is with his family now, hope they have the strength to complete his journey, and may he rest in peace.

A great monument is not made of Marble and Gold, it was make from what a person used to treasure, dying doing what he love is a gift from heaven, his beloved bike would be a fitting memorial for his passing. As long as he lives in our memory, he is always smiling, he is always happy, and his soul would live on, and in a way, he was not dead and he will be forever and ever in our heart. He became us.

May god grant your family strength and may you rest in peace.

Ali Ayub aka Abu Zulficar passed away in a motorcycle crash.
Ali was a great guy, a true Pakistani patriot. Knew him from Iran defense. He will be missed.
إِنَّا لِلّهِ وَإِنَّـا إِلَيْهِ رَاجِعونَ‎‎

@Abu Zolfiqar

https://www.washingtonpost.com/loca...0e4656c22aa_story.html?utm_term=.3ed1d318c942

Inna lillahi wa'inna ilayhi raji'un. Really shocked to learn about this tragedy. May Allah grant brother paradise.

I have had many great discussions over the years at irandefence with him. He was very patriotic indeed. What a great loss. May Allah give his family the strength and patience to deal with this unimaginable loss.

Last edited:
Stuff like this makes you realize life is short, and you can leave this world suddenly at any moment. Make most of what you have got and be happy.

Life is extremely short. In fact, it is gone in a blink of an eye.

I have been on quite a few forums for a long time now. Have seen some extremely patriotic brothers leave. This terrible news has really struck me. May Allah grant all of these patriots paradise and may their souls Rest In Peace.

@WebMaster @Aero @Spring Onion @HUDA @Rafi @Windjammer @waz @Jungibaaz @JonAsad @Ghareeb_Da_Baal

L0BLj8G.jpg

ou130vR.jpg

GAeqz7K.png

Thank you Raza maray bhai salamat raho.

:cry::cry:

Someone please share details about him. A brief biography. His life achievement, his story of struggle and life goals, his education and professional career etc.

From his Linkedin Profile

https://www.linkedin.com/in/aliayubmba/

Ali Ayub, MBA
Director of Business Operations at Safa Homes Group
Safa Homes Group

The George Washington University - School of Business
Washington D.C. Metro Area

•Contributing author of 'Candles in the Dark: Successful Organizations in Pakistan's Weak Institutional Environment’, a country-based, case-study book that has been released by Oxford University Press in February 2015 (ISBN: 9780199403363).

•Co-Authored a qualitative assessment chapter providing in-depth analysis of the Institute of Business Administration, Karachi.

•Created and formatted high-quality data tables, graphs, trend-charts and other figures using Excel and desktop publishing software, incorporated in all chapters of the book.

Education
Volunteer Experience

Featured Skills & Endorsements
Ali is also good at…

Recommendations

View 0 more recommendations recommendations
Accomplishments
Ali has 30 courses30
Courses

• Course nameAdvertising/Sales Promotion
  • Course nameBusiness & Public Policy
  • Course nameBusiness Communications
  • Course nameBusiness Ethics
  • Course nameBusiness Law & Communications
  • Course nameConflict Management & Business Negotiations
  • Course nameData Analysis & Decisions
  • Course nameDeveloping Authentic Leadership
  • Course nameEntrepreneurship
  • Course nameFinancial Accounting: Financial Accounting Choices
Ali has 5 languages5
Languages

• Arabic
  • Pashto (basic)
  • Spanish
  • Turkish
  • Urdu
Ali has 2 projects2
Projects

• Advertising Campaign Project: BOEING Defense, Space & Security
  • Certificate of Achievement: Product Knowledge Advancement - Ford Cargo
Ali has 1 publication1
Publication

• Candles in the Dark

L0BLj8G.jpg

ou130vR.jpg

GAeqz7K.png

Thank you for your thoughtfulness.

https://www.qeepr.com/profile/AliAyub/

I spoke to his sister she wants me to convey this message that if you want to express your condolences you can contact his family via this link. She said "Your messages give us strength"

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom