What's new

Abu Zolfiqar has passed away. RIP

Very sad to know this. I did not know him personally but have had many interactions/arguments with him here over the years. Silly online altercations aside, I'm sure he was a great guy to hang out with in real life. Condolences to his family and friends. RIP Ali/Abu Zolfiqar.

I just joined the forum about a year ago, but I had read many of his posts from before when I was a lurker. Very sad to hear of this loss. To hear about the death of a PDF member is very hard to digest. I wasn't aware that he was residing here in the US as well. It was difficult to watch the news report on his accident. Life is fleeting...

My heart goes out to his family and friends. May Allah grant him a place in Paradise.

Ali Ayub aka Abu Zulficar passed away in a motorcycle crash.
Ali was a great guy, a true Pakistani patriot. Knew him from Iran defense. He will be missed.
إِنَّا لِلّهِ وَإِنَّـا إِلَيْهِ رَاجِعونَ‎‎

@Abu Zolfiqar

https://www.washingtonpost.com/loca...0e4656c22aa_story.html?utm_term=.3ed1d318c942
This is a huge loss. I also have lost relatives and it is extremely difficult to cope with the loss.

@WebMaster is there something we can do? I don't know, dedicate a charity to him or something?

This is a huge loss. I also have lost relatives and it is extremely difficult to cope with the loss.

@WebMaster is there something we can do? I don't know, dedicate a charity to him or something?

Look at post 367 by me. Clink that link. There is a charity on that page his family wants people to donate to.

Back
Top Bottom