What's new

Abu Zolfiqar has passed away. RIP

I heard much interesting things about him from @Malik Abdullah , he trained afghan policemen too (reported) and was only engaged..had love for his bike , used to go for day long trips with friends on bike according to what i figured from his fb profile....great happy face suddenly wrapped . Hard to digest , sad to hear . Do remember him in prayers guys..
also heard from pdf that he was ex army men ? :-/ @Horus

Where have you been?

Is there any way I can private message you here or does my account not have dm privileges yet?

Let me know. Hopefully you're free for some chitchat. It'd be nice to catch up since so much has changed; it has been about 2-3 years, I believe.

@WebMaster @Aero @Spring Onion @HUDA @Rafi @Windjammer @waz @Jungibaaz @JonAsad @Ghareeb_Da_Baal

Flowers I sent to the family:

L0BLj8G.jpg

ou130vR.jpg

This is dedicated to Ali from all of us from PDF.

GAeqz7K.png

We Pakistanis always take care of our own.
You did good there my friend. Thank you!! It was a nice gesture!!

I still am waiting for someone to tell if he had family there in USA or he was alone there? Can you help please? If the family is here the body might be sent here and may be i can go for Janaza!!

You did good there my friend. Thank you!! It was a nice gesture!!

I still am waiting for someone to tell if he had family there in USA or he was alone there? Can you help please? If the family is here the body might be sent here and may be i can go for Janaza!!

Family is here in US. Janaza already happened my friend. He was buried in Maryland.

إِنَّا لِلّهِ وَإِنَّـا إِلَيْهِ رَاجِعونَ

.. RIP my brother .. i have always loved your posts ..

my nani jan also passed away on monday , thats why i seen this thread today .. :( :( .. i am vert very sad now :cry:

إِنَّا لِلّهِ وَإِنَّـا إِلَيْهِ رَاجِعونَ

.. RIP my brother .. i have always loved your posts ..

my nani jan also passed away on monday , thats why i seen this thread today .. :( :( .. i am vert very sad now :cry:

Mashallah brother, your nani is in heaven with Abu Zolfiqar looking at us stupid people. Looking at how stupid and petty we are as people. We will join them soon. We will finally be free. Inshallah

Allah magfirat kray and ghar walon ko sabr dy!!

Offered Fatiha and request the others to do the same.

May he rest in peace.

Being from US, I spoke with his family members, and also sent flowers on the behalf of all of us from defence.pk.

It is surprising that we are alive, not that we are death.

Because every square inch of us is vulnerable to stop functioning for tons of known and unknown probabilities.

I repeat, Abu was very an invaluable loss. RIP. May Allah grant him.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom