What's new

About ugly Vietnamese !!! Welcome all

I am not sure someone would be mad at you to post that link. I means Chinese members.
To me, for Vietnamese, here's your place to post whatever you know about the Ugly Vietnamese.

you are just scratching the outerskin of Vietnam
Those actions that you have posted are happening all over the world
Tell us about your crackdown on corruption, drug trafficking and addiction, the progress of your settlement with the US on the "agent orange" legacy, how many peole are affected by the toxin and the extent of your clean-up ...etc :dirol:

the progress of your settlement with the US on the "agent orange" legacy, how many peole are affected by the toxin and the extent of your clean-up ...etc :dirol:

To agent orange issue, I thought that's not about the ugly Vietnamese meaning.
The victims never intend to be ugly.

About the corruption, yes feel free to post, when I finished with some social problem, I would continue at that subject.

Last edited:
I wonder when I say No to corruption posting. You could freely post anything about that.
So do I.

About the "agent orange victim" it's not about ugly Vietnamese in its context. I said that's what I will not talk about.

Corruption is the most wanted subject, don't leave that untouch. I confirm.

when you started the topic you should have an open mind to let a free-flowing discussion of deep cutting issues affecting "ugly vietnamese" and not just doing it superficially scratching the surface so as to satisfy your own agenda

What you are doing is a classic case of hypocrisy, which is in line with all your behaviours all along on PDF
You said you are promoting "democracy" in HK by supporting "Occupy Central" but turing blind eyes and dumb silent on the much bigger issues happening in Vietnam. "Occupy Hanoi =/= live in Hanoi" What a loser :angry::bad:

Last edited:
I wonder when I say the difference. You could freely post anything about that.
So do I.

About the "agent orange victim" it's not about ugly Vietnamese in its context. I said that's what I will not talk about.

Check the quote in my post # 18. You edited post #17. Hypocritic loser!
My post above didnt just single out "Agent Orange" but other issues as well and you've edited it after post # 20
Check the time of posting and your edit

As for me and I am sure for many other members on the forum, "Agent Orange" is a deep cutting issue in Vietnam which affect the well-being of Vietnamese and their livelihood. It also affects Vietnam's food exports as the toxin has already polluted your food chain. :-)

We also would like to share your experience of how you are going to make amend with USA which has caused so much damage to Vietnam. 8-)

Check the quote in my post # 18. You edited post #17. Hypocritic loser!
My post above didnt just single out "Agent Orange" but other issues as well and you've edited it after post # 20
Check the time of posting and your edit

As for me and I am sure for many other members on the forum, "Agent Orange" is a deep cutting issue in Vietnam which affect the well-being of Vietnamese and their livelihood. It also affects Vietnam's food exports as the toxin has already polluted your food chain. :-)

We also would like to share your experience of how you are going to make amend with USA which has caused so much damage to the Vietnam. 8-)

my quote from you always the same. mean I only focus on the "agent orange" in your post.
"agent orange" related to something as Ugly American, not our people. try to understand that.

( 1. I quoted your post on the "agent orange", my reply still unchanged after any edited; 2. after read your next post, I know you don't understand well my post, I added my idea on another issue, confirm that anything except "agent orange victim" is welcomed. That's all. Feel happy to post now, please @Keel )

make sure that you know about "ugly American" "ugly Chinese" "ugly Vietnamese" subject meaning.

Last edited:
dont be self hating vietnamese, you are beautiful

my quote from you always the same. mean I only focus on the "agent orange" in your post.

you are in denial mode but lets expand on the issues at hand which I ve raised8-)

We also would like to share your experience of how you are going to make amend with USA which has caused so much damage to Vietnam. 8-)

It not intend to include in "the Ugly Vietnamese"

@BoQ77, that girl @Keel is just jealous that she doesn't have enough confidence and self-esteem like you to criticise herself or her people. That is why she is picking a fight with you.

Personally, I find this picture funny. hahahaha

I just feel so shame to refer "agent orange victim" as Ugly Vietnamese. That's not anything related to my topic.

It's rare to find that signboard, but It's not too hard to find drunken men around in evening, especially in the Southern of Vietnam. They love liquor drinking.

"nhậu" is Southern word for liquor drinking.

I just feel so shame to refer "agent orange victim" as Ugly Vietnamese. That's not anything related to my topic.

Yes, Agent Orange is ugly Monsanto, not ugly Vietnamese.

But you must understand @Keel. She feel angry that you have the confidence to say bad things about VietNam or Vietnamese people. She don't have the ability to do that because she feels unsecure about herself or she is scared that other PDF Chinese members will hate her.

She is jealous of your confidence that is why she is fighting you.

How is your government dealing with Agent Orange? and corruption? and drug trafficking? and your environment polluted by the toxin? and the safety issues on you food exports? 8-)

Back
Top Bottom