What's new

About 150 politicians received death threats over text messages : Malik

Major vikram batra

Reaction score
ISLAMABAD: About 150 members of Pakistan’s parliament, provincial assemblies and senate have received anonymous text messages demanding that they resign or be killed, the interior minister said.
Two suspects from Larkana district in Sindh province are being held over the threats, Interior Minister Rehman Malik told reporterson Saturday, after help from the cyber crime wing of the Federal Investigation Agency.
“Threatening SMS were sent… asking them to resign or get killed,” Malik said.
Pakistan is battling multiple insurgencies including Taliban and Al-Qaeda-linked networks whose attacks are blamed for thousands of deaths in the past four years including those of several politicians.
An MP from northwestern Khyber Pakhtunkhwa province, speaking on condition of anonymity, told AFP that he and colleagues regularly received such threats “by SMS and other means” but that he believed authorities dealt with them well.

About 150 politicians received death threats over text messages: Malik | Provinces | DAWN.COM

------------------------------------------

This shows that how much safe is pakistan

ISLAMABAD: About 150 members of Pakistan’s parliament, provincial assemblies and senate have received anonymous text messages demanding that they resign or be killed, the interior minister said.
Two suspects from Larkana district in Sindh province are being held over the threats, Interior Minister Rehman Malik told reporterson Saturday, after help from the cyber crime wing of the Federal Investigation Agency.
Pakistan is battling multiple insurgencies including Taliban and Al-Qaeda-linked networks whose attacks are blamed for thousands of deaths in the past four years including those of several politicians.
An MP from northwestern Khyber Pakhtunkhwa province, speaking on condition of anonymity, told AFP that he and colleagues regularly received such threats “by SMS and other means” but that he believed authorities dealt with them well.

About 150 politicians received death threats over text messages: Malik | Provinces | DAWN.COM

This shows that how insafe is pakistan

because some retard is sending text messages in Pakistan to politicos threatening you deduce from this that Pakistan is unsafe??
Wow are you a little chicken Major Vikram? You couldnt possibly been in the army - if you think a retard sending texts makes Pakistan unsafe then you are talking rubbish !

because some retard is sending text messages in Pakistan to politicos threatening you deduce from this that Pakistan is unsafe??
Wow are you a little chicken Major Vikram? You couldnt possibly been in the army - if you think a retard sending texts makes Pakistan unsafe then you are talking rubbish !

If it is not a big threat than why pakistan's interior minister have to speak in this topic?

And You have no right to say about my username. I can keep my username whatever, it deos not matter that i am a major or not

If it is not a big threat than why pakistan's interior minister have to speak in this topic?

because he was probably one of those that recieved a message. Answer my question - if 150 (corruption riddled) politicos get death threats from a rogue mobile phone does it make the nation unsafe? Is this your incredible army training coming into play? Or you talking with trolling in mind?

because he was probably one of those that recieved a message. Answer my question - if 150 (corruption riddled) politicos get death threats from a rogue mobile phone does it make the nation unsafe? Is this your incredible army training coming into play? Or you talking with trolling in mind?

what a country? Anyone can send anything to anyone without any threat and defence minster have to speak about that small thing., this shows security condition of a country. What a pity?

And You have no right to say about my
username. I can keep my username
whatever, it does not matter that i am a
major or not. Why are you so intrested in my username

@Major Vikram: We apologize for our interior minister. No one likes him. He is a joker and no one takes him seriously. Thats why no one (but you) posted this lame piece of news. His next statement will be: We know who is sending these text messages but I will tell this when time comes..

He also knows who killed Benazir but he will tell it when time comes..

He also knows about target killers but will tell when times comes... I am sure you get the jist..

I'm sure 100s of calls/sms are recieved by your stupid politicians as well.. the crazy person who sent it is probably behind bars being tortured by rehman malik tapes being played to him at full volume

@Major Vikram: We apologize for our interior minister. No one likes him. He is a joker and no one takes him seriously. Thats why no one (but you) posted this lame piece of news. His next statement will be: We know who is sending these text messages but I will tell this when time comes..

He also knows who killed Benazir but he will tell it when time comes..

He also knows about target killers but will tell when times comes... I am sure you get the jist..

I'm sure 100s of calls/sms are recieved by your stupid politicians as well.. the crazy person who sent it is probably behind bars being tortured by rehman malik tapes being played to him at full volume
Can you tell which member of govt in pakistan should be taken seriously by outsiders, because we outsiders can never know.
I can tell about India, all utterances of all ministers, leaders of opposition(in both houses) are to be taken seriously.

This shows that how much safe is pakistan

WHY WHY WHY just threats ?

Why have some politicians not been killed as yet ?

The National Assembly is fairly easy to find, yet they are still alive.

PLEASE eradicate these 1000-2000 people, and free Pakistan.

Back
Top Bottom