What's new

Abbottabad Commission clears Pak govt, military

It took 10 years to find Bin Laden.

It took 10 years for CIA the most competent intelligence agency of the only super power in this world to find out a pajama guy? Now tell me how much they are willing to catch the terrorists?

Mullah Omar is probably hiding out in Quetta.

Quetta hmmm.

So now you have the location. :yahoo:

Why not take him out now?

It took 10 years for CIA the most competent intelligence agency of the only super power in this world to find out a pajama guy? Now tell me how much they are willing to catch the terrorists?

CIA is not really that competent it ignored over twenty naked warnings of 9/11.

1998: Indonesia Gives US Warning of 9/11

Attack?1999: British Intelligence Warns Al-Qaeda Plans to Use Aircraft, Possibly as Flying Bombs

March 1999: Germany Provides CIA the First Name and Phone Number of 9/11 Hijacker Marwan Alshehhi; CIA Takes No Action

Summer 1999: British Intelligence Warns Bin Laden Is Seeking to Launch Attack Inside US

August 12, 2000: Italian Intelligence Wiretap of Al-Qaeda Cell Reveals Plan for Massive Aircraft-based Strike

January 24, 2001: Italians Hear of Brothers Going to US for ‘Very, Very Secret’ Plan, Other Clues
March 2001: Italians Advise US about Al-Qaeda Wiretaps

Summer 2001: Israel Warns US of ‘Big Attack’

Summer 2001: Germany and Other European Countries Are Aware Al-Qaeda Is Planning Major Attack

Summer 2001: Bin Laden Speech Mentions 20 Martyrs in Upcoming Attack; Other Hints of Attack Spread Widely

June 2001: Germans Warn of Plan to Use Aircraft as Missiles on US and Israeli Symbols

June 4, 2001: Illegal Afghans Overheard Discussing New York City Hijacking Attack

June 13, 2001: Egypt Warns that Bin Laden Wants to Assassinate President Bush with an Explosives-Filled Airplane

July 2001: Jordan Warns that Al-Qaeda Is Planning Attack Inside US

July 2001: India Warns US of Possible Terror Attacks

July 6, 2001: British Intelligence Warns that Al-Qaeda Is Planning ‘Major Attacks on Western Interests’

July 16, 2001: British Intelligence Agencies Warn Al-Qaeda Is in the Final Stages of Preparing Attack in the West

Late July 2001: Taliban Foreign Minister Tries to Warn US and UN of Huge Attack Inside the US

Late July 2001: Egypt Warns CIA of 20 Al-Qaeda Operatives in US; Four Training to Fly; CIA Is Not Interested

Late July 2001: Argentina Relays Warning to the US

Late Summer 2001: Jordan Warns US that Aircraft Will Be Used in Major Attack Inside the US

August 2001: Persian Gulf Informant Gives Ex-CIA Agent Information About ‘Spectacular Terrorist Operation’

August 2001: Russia Warns US of Suicide Pilots

August 2001: Moroccan Informant Warns US of Large Scale, Imminent Attack in New York

Early August 2001: Britain Warns US Again; Specifies Multiple Airplane Hijackings

August 8-15, 2001: Israel Reportedly Warns of Major Assault on the US

August 23, 2001: Mossad Reportedly Gives CIA List of Terrorists Living in US; at Least Four 9/11 Hijackers Named

August 24, 2001: Foreign Intelligence Warns US of Al-Qaeda Plot to Attack within US

August 29, 2001: Cayman Islands Letter Warns of ‘Major Terrorist Act against US via an Airline or Airlines’

August 30, 2001-September 4, 2001: Egypt Warns Al-Qaeda Is in Advanced Stages of Planning Significant Attack on US

Late August 2001: French Warning to US Echoes Earlier Israeli Warning that Al-Qaeda Is Planning Major Assault on US

September 4, 2001: Mossad Gives Another Warning of Major, Imminent Attack

September 7, 2001: French Give ‘Very Specific Information’ about Possible Attack on US Soil

September 7, 2001: Priest Is Told of Plot to Attack US and Britain Using Hijacked Airplanes

Before September 11, 2001: Three Countries Hear Bin Laden Tell Wife to Return to Afghanistan; This Warning Sets Off ‘Scramble’ in US and Elsewhere

Ohhh yar why you guys take him serious???
just take his comments with pinch of salt. ye aisy chawlian marta rehta hai:cheesy:

I don't think so.

Even USA acknowledged that they didn't find any smoking gun evidence from Bin Laden compound which proved that Pakistan was hiding him there.

This was just pure and utter incompetence on the part of Pakistan that they failed to notice such a massive house with huge security fences being constructed right near their military establishment.

I guess it was hubris on the part of ISI and Army that they could not comprehend that the world's most wanted man could be living so close to their nerve center.

I personally do not think that Pakistan was involved in sheltering Bin Laden but it showed utter incompetence on the part of Pakistan for its failure to detect him.

Well that kind of incompetence is something almost unbelievable. And I dont think the Pakistani agencies are THAT incompetent. There definitely must have been someone somewhere who knew about this!. I mean atleast a few people. How come the United States finds out and Pakistan doesnt? There is something fishy here.

But yeah its a tough call.

Abbottabad commission report is not limited to what you have posted!

Why are members hesitant to discuss the other part of commission's report?

Let's see who has the courage?

What is that other part?

Quetta hmmm.

So now you have the location. :yahoo:

Why not take him out now?

They are taking out terrorists left right and center with their devastating drone attacks.

Bin Laden was tough to find because he was completely cut off from the rest of the world.

But what does that say of the ISI, that they could not locate this guy who was living in their own midst?

Actually, CIA got fooled like in Tere Bin Laden. That's why they took so much time to figure it out :P

Bin Laden was tough to find because he was completely cut off from the rest of the world.

BS.

Americans were very near to kill him in tora bora but he escaped like james bond.

But what does that say of the ISI, that they could not locate this guy who was living in their own midst?

When mighty CIA cannot find him for 10 years including the tora bora air strike then give ISI some rest. :)

Well, I know from some sources that one of the main things that Abbattabad Commission was working for was to confirm that OBL really existed at that compound or not. In a news briefing, a Journalist asked the same question and he was given this answer: "We can't say anything yet".

This is NOT a conspiracy theory. Even Ex-ISI Chief Lt. Gen. Hamid Gul once said that he had reports OBL died back in 2001.

People are free to believe whatever they want to. At least I wont believe whatever Americans say. They couldn't even show his dead body. What has the world come to? How can a sane mind buy that? Pathetic!

A lot of people disappointed because they wanted the presumed result of the commission accusing the military of hiding him.

Even if we consider this rather stupid accusation that military was hiding him, what would military have achieved from such a move? Wasn't it Pakistan's military and its intelligence that nabbed so many of of Al Qaeda operatives?

Osama bin Laden was a war trophy for the US. They got it. Congratulations. Now stop accusing Pakistan of any involvement. That is why I firmly believe Pakistan must stand neutral in this war. We have nothing to gain except blame by shouldering this heavy and unwanted burden.

May I ask the American this question? Where is the dead body? You showed Saddam Hussain everywhere. you showed Gaddafi's dead body on every media. So where is Osama's dead body?

May I ask the American this question? Where is the dead body? You showed Saddam Hussain everywhere. you showed Gaddafi's dead body on every media. So where is Osama's dead body?

That is indeed a great question. I am not even sure what the reason was to dump him into the sea and not even show a pic or two. Even the video they showed of a guy watching television, was like from the back. You never know what or who to believe in this regard :lol:

A lot of people disappointed because they wanted the presumed result of the commission accusing the military of hiding him.

Even if we consider this rather stupid accusation that military was hiding him, what would military have achieved from such a move? Wasn't it Pakistan's military and its intelligence that nabbed so many of of Al Qaeda operatives?

Osama bin Laden was a war trophy for the US. They got it. Congratulations. Now stop accusing Pakistan of any involvement. That is why I firmly believe Pakistan must stand neutral in this war. We have nothing to gain except blame by shouldering this heavy and unwanted burden.

Pakistan cannot be neutral as terrorists are using its territory for terrorism.

So either Pakistan has to root out these terrorists, or it is complicit as terrorists use its territory to plan terrorists attacks.

Either way, the glory days of the 1990's when Pakistan send fighters into Kashmir and controlled Afghanistan via the Taliban are long gone and are not going to repeat.

^^^ You wont say that if you knew whats happening in the mountains east of mansehra..
You do need to improve your knowledge about Pakistan and then display Pakistani flag because most of the time you dont really know what you are talking about...

BS.

Americans were very near to kill him in tora bora but he escaped like james bond.

When mighty CIA cannot find him for 10 years including the tora bora air strike then give ISI some rest. :)

CIA did find him.

It would have been very humiliating for CIA that Osama bin Laden had been hiding out minutes from West Point.

I thought ISI and Pakistan Army did careful sweeps and knew everything that was going on near their vicinity especially a house being build with massive fortifications.

^^^ You wont say that if you knew whats happening in the mountains east of mansehra..
You do need to improve your knowledge about Pakistan and then display Pakistani flag because most of the time you dont really know what you are talking about...

You sound like Mitt Romney.

Please add more detail as to where I am wrong.

Pakistan cannot be neutral as terrorists are using its territory for terrorism.

So either Pakistan has to root out these terrorists, or it is complicit as terrorists use its territory to plan terrorists attacks.

Either way, the glory days of the 1990's when Pakistan send fighters into Kashmir and controlled Afghanistan via the Taliban are long gone and are not going to repeat.

Dont worry better days are coming inshallah. The reason is that Pakistan has been under an intense training program to stand up to challenges of the future.

Back
Top Bottom