What's new

Abbotabad Operation was Drama(Seymour Hersh)

nice way of thinking, for our thugs in the parliment, which is just full of, every kind of croupt, killers, drug lords, traitors?
specificly, the abbotabad drama or whatever, was happened in a hurry, with full coopreation of KIYANI the worst of the COAS, we had since our creation in the world?
he should be asked the question, wasnt he was told that night, that choppers of SEALS have entered pakistani, areospace?
or didnt pakistani rapid reaction force reached the spot, holding the SEALS?
who just made, every thing turrned off, its MR, kiyani!
genrl, ZIA shd, & genrl MUSHARAF both were perfect, presidents in thier times in the end both were the victims, of CIA,s rudness & fear of strong-menship of them?
thus been, conspired or killed from the power?
just imagine, if OBL was in pakistan or even in abbotabad, you think genrl musharaf wouldnt have known that?
instead he was using that secret, with president bush to get whatever pakistan might hve needed at that time?
that was the question which was asked to kiyani , when he was made ISI chief by musharaf, who thought he is going to be his, sowrd of command against CIA?
but the power hungry, & vry croupt genrl kiyani was just waiting for that to happen, his underground relationship, with BB was a open secret?
& BB,s relationship to HILLRY CLINTON? & thn BB,s relationship with CIA to bring a weak player in pakistani, political stage?
with a promise, to give up pakistani nucks?
he was the one, who made that famous musharaf-bb secret meeting in dubai, later supporting zardari to become president of pakistan?
he sold himself to CIA?
& he is the sole protector of thier intersts in pakistan?
thats what his love with, this bloody democracy is?

he was the one who , told americans that, genrl musharaf is holding OBL CIA,s runaway assest, in some where pakistan, with MI protecting him?
that was the secret what was, the magical pakistan getting so many, AID in cash, hifi arms , & a global importance?
it was all sold down by kiyani?
all what happens to pakistan, you are watching it now?
just think about memogate, why genrl pasha give up his resignation?
everything is conected to everything!
as long as our literacy rate not reach, 50% try as many elections you can but result would be the same, cause how can mass majority of illiterates can ,elect the right noble, & literate peoples, who didnt hve enough money to put feul in thier bikes?
running a election muhim? i mean its just dream world?

About Kyani if even I thinks that but It does not mean I have right to blame him and when someone ask for proofs then i am outta answer.
Others are long social issues which are coz
1- We are not united. we can't even have one language till now.
2- We don't know our rights & powers. We are still in shock of British Raj and still are producing officers to rule not to serve. …………………… and so onnnnnnn

Its well known fact that US has created this drama to malign Pakistan.

According to my RAW sources, Indian govt. had hidden OBL behind 10, Janpath, New Delhi. That place is the official residence of Sonia Baano. When US caught India red handed, they thought to reveal the terrorist country India to the world. But then they thought that the US cosmetic industries are highly dependent on India (as all the Indians have Kaali A$$ and US cosmetic companies are trying to make them white and earns billions of dollars, which they give to Pakistan to fight their war), so messing India was not a good idea. So they thought of playing a game with peaceful Pakistan.

They caught OBL from Delhi and brought him to Kandhar base.

Now bringing OBL to public was a big problem, because he obviously would have revealed that he was living in India and not Pakistan. So Obama contacted Mr Narendra Modi, who has done a Phd. in killing Muslims and has a great administration skills for anti-Muslim activities. Modi suggested that we should kill OBL and blame it on Pakistan. He further suggested a dramatic operation near Pakistan military academy to make it look real.

They asked the NAVY SEAL to conduct an operation near Pakistan military Academy to fool the world. They knowingly made an accident of one of their stealth helis to make it look realistic.

Obama liked the idea very much. He was over joyed with happiness. He asked Modi what he wants in return of such a wonderful idea. Modi thought for a while and said......

"Let me have the honor of killing that Islamic terrorist. I love killing Muslims you know"

"Are you sure?", inquired Obama.

"You forgot my mantra I gave you last time? I always believed in that one liner, YES WE CAN!! "

Modi came out of his plane in Kandhar and set OBL on fire while he was alive. That great OBL was pleading to have him beheaded but Yindoo modi wont listen.

The rest is the history. The mission was successful and Pakistan was branded a terrorist country.

There are some reports about Zionist Israel's involvement too, but I could not get the details.

Conclusion is, Pakistan is a peaceful country. We should just be civilized and use our mind for once. Pakistan has nothing to gain from all this. Why would Pakistan support terrorism? I know nobody can answer that.

Now this drama is bouncing back and world can see the reality, and that reality will give Pakistan a clean chit which is due and Pakistan rightly deserves.

(1st line self deleted)
go on first learn to spell Parliament .
and no one here is discussing about parliament maybe it's your mighty mind which ain't helping you to understand what I meant………:coffee:

hahhaha ok so now you come here to improve my English :D pity on you

Its well known fact that US has created this drama to malign Pakistan.

According to my RAW sources, Indian govt. had hidden OBL behind 10, Janpath, New Delhi. That place is the official residence of Sonia Baano. When US caught India red handed, they thought to reveal the terrorist country India to the world. But then they thought that the US cosmetic industries are highly dependent on India (as all the Indians have Kaali A$$ and US cosmetic companies are trying to make them white and earns billions of dollars, which they give to Pakistan to fight their war), so messing India was not a good idea. So they thought of playing a game with peaceful Pakistan.

They caught OBL from Delhi and brought him to Kandhar base.

Now bringing OBL to public was a big problem, because he obviously would have revealed that he was living in India and not Pakistan. So Obama contacted Mr Narendra Modi, who has done a Phd. in killing Muslims and has a great administration skills for anti-Muslim activities. Modi suggested that we should kill OBL and blame it on Pakistan. He further suggested a dramatic operation near Pakistan military academy to make it look real.

They asked the NAVY SEAL to conduct an operation near Pakistan military Academy to fool the world. They knowingly made an accident of one of their stealth helis to make it look realistic.

Obama liked the idea very much. He was over joyed with happiness. He asked Modi what he wants in return of such a wonderful idea. Modi thought for a while and said......

"Let me have the honor of killing that Islamic terrorist. I love killing Muslims you know"

"Are you sure?", inquired Obama.

"You forgot my mantra I gave you last time? I always believed in that one liner, YES WE CAN!! "

Modi came out of his plane in Kandhar and set OBL on fire while he was alive. That great OBL was pleading to have him beheaded but Yindoo modi wont listen.

The rest is the history. The mission was successful and Pakistan was branded a terrorist country.

There are some reports about Zionist Israel's involvement too, but I could not get the details.

Conclusion is, Pakistan is a peaceful country. We should just be civilized and use our mind for once. Pakistan has nothing to gain from all this. Why would Pakistan support terrorism? I know nobody can answer that.

Now this drama is bouncing back and world can see the reality, and that reality will give Pakistan a clean chit which is due and Pakistan rightly deserves.
Well i don't guess all Indians have Kalli A$$ its kinda rude maybe :oops:

Chk out Dunia news now………

US popular journalist claims all Abbotabad drama was lie and he announced to write a book on this topic.
@jazz Bot @Hyperion @Oscar @Aeronaut @Armstrong

U.S. raid on Bin Laden
compound ‘one big lie,’
journalist Seymour Hersh
claims
In an interview with The Guardian, the Pulitzer
Prize winner hints the Obama administration may
be withholding details of the famous May 2011
raid that ended with the death of the 9/11
mastermind.

BY ADAM EDELMAN / NEW YORK DAILY N

Pulitzer Prize-winning journalist Seymour Hersh
contends the 2011 U.S. Navy Seals raid that
resulted in the killing of 9/11 mastermind Osama
bin Laden is “one big lie.”
“Not one word of it is true," Hersh told The
Guardian newspaper in an interview meant to
drum up publicity for his new book about national
security.
RELATED: BIN LADEN DNA ID'D AFTER SLAY IN
SECRET MOVE: REPORT
"Nothing's been done about that story, it's one
big lie,” the 76-year-old Hersh told The Guardian.
AP
An undated file photo shows of Osama bin
Laden, who was killed in May 2011 after U.S.
Navy Seals raided his compound in Pakistan.
The book, still untitled, will reportedly include a
chapter on the May 2011 raid by U.S. forces on
Bin Laden’s Abbottabad, Pakistan
compound — an account Hersh claims hasn’t
been appropriately looked into by journalists.
RELATED: AL QAEDA COMMEMORATES 9/11
ANNIVERSARY WITH RANT, CALL TO ARMS
"The Pakistanis put out a report, don't get me
going on it. Let's put it this way, it was done
with considerable American input. It's a b------t
report,” he said.
The book will also discuss Hersh’s view that the
U.S. media hasn’t committed enough resources
to investigative journalism.
SAUL LOEB/AFP/GETTY IMAGES
Hersh tells The Guardian that the 'pathetic' U.S.
media 'is afraid to pick on this guy (President
Obama).'
RELATED: BIN LADEN'S SON-IN-LAW TREATED
LIKE ROYALTY ON FLIGHT TO NEW YORK:
MARSHALL
“It’s pathetic, they are more than obsequious,”
Hersh said of the American media. “They are
afraid to pick on this guy (Obama).”
"It used to be when you were in a situation when
something very dramatic happened, the president
and the minions around the president had control
of the narrative, you would pretty much know
they would do the best they could to tell the story
straight,” he said.
“Now that doesn't happen anymore. Now they
take advantage of something like that and they
work out how to re-elect the president.”

qatar.jpg
yes, that what we have been saying from a lot of times. Like one senior ISI said we r living in the world of illusions.

yaar i would give you more but i know in the end you will sing the same song " All is conspiracy theory " so better not to waste my time :p:
I am not interested in singing songs as I am not an Indian overall……:confused:
Yeah u will give more of the same level you contributed already…

I am not interested in singing songs as I am not an Indian overall……:confused:
Yeah u will give more of the same level you contributed already…

i told you , i will not waste my time on scum bag like you ,

The drama started from 9/11 ended with Another drama called Abottabad operation!
God bless America :lol::usflag:

About Kyani if even I thinks that but It does not mean I have right to blame him and when someone ask for proofs then i am outta answer.
Others are long social issues which are coz
1- We are not united. we can't even have one language till now.
2- We don't know our rights & powers. We are still in shock of British Raj and still are producing officers to rule not to serve. …………………… and so onnnnnnn
& still our politicians are croupt, underexperinenced, disloyal to provide the genrl population a compact rulling system by the genrl population? & yes so on?

i told you , i will not waste my time on scum bag like you ,
people use such language when they don't have facts to discuss…
well yeah sure permission granted to you to leave this thread. :azn:

first of all there was no prove at all .. where is the body ? where is DNA report ? where is his wife and kids ? where are the bodies of other peoples died in compound ? where are the people who was the neighbors ? why pakistani and world media was not allowed to talk with them ? why all those seals were killed who kill OBL in afghanistan after few weeks ? if they had a chance to capture him why did they shoot him why not to bring him in court for justice ? 5 mins away there is a pakistan army college , why our forces were sleeping ? if you even go close to any army headquarter they will intercept you and near this compound there were exchange of heavy fire and blasts and army and air-force was sleeping /? and why OBL choose to live in huge compound who looks so suspicious from far away ? he can simply go to fata or peshawar or even in karachi no ? there are better places to hide? ? its all bullshit ? and what about the birth certificate issue of mr obama which was on news just before this attack ?

this raid was nothing but a fantasy story , but i feel so sad to say that our army , ISI was involved i dont know the reasons why they do so but they are involved in every sense ..... i heard on one pak news channel some journalist says that may be pak army and ISI had a secret deal with USA govt that if pak allow them to create this drama they will be leaving this region soon .... as now they are leaving in 2014 , things are pretty clear ....

whatever the military did was probably the best for the country because the military has more to lose than to gain form participating with the US in such a way, as you said earlier the US needed an exit strategy and we helped them make one so they would get the **** out of our back yard........

people use such language when they don't have facts to discuss…
well yeah sure permission granted to you to leave this thread. :azn:

dude dont go to their level, try and discuss with people who are willing to discuss it and are not here just to troll....

Back
Top Bottom