What's new

Abbotabad Operation was Drama(Seymour Hersh)

Last edited by a moderator:
what makes you said so ? ? do you even heard about pakistan history dude ? what about the deal with zia-ul-haq which american CIA do to watch over russia ? ? and what about the deal with mushrraf ? ? are you blind or just dont want to face reality ?

are you dic* or something??
They both were presedents who stolen all power from parliment.…:sick:

you mean thief parliment or parliment of thugs?
they both did the right thing, for the country!

9/11 was a drama
26/11 was a drama
Abbotabad was a drama

abe kuch kaam bhi kar liya karo.. Saara time drame hi dekhte rehte ho :D

9/11 was drama: thats what most of US population believe…
26/11 discussed till death.
Abbotabad op. there are some un answered questions like why Usama did not met same fate like Qaddafi & Saddam etc and no Pakistani is claiming it's drama.
It's US journalist so i would better wait for him to provide proofs to support his claim before believing it was drama or not……:coffee:

Its not my discussion.
I just wanna clear that Army can't make such deals they did that when they have powers and the COAS was also president with powers……:yu:
Well parliament sucks coz those ruling class don't have anything to do with average Pakistanis.
These MA max degree holder CM thinks word ends at them.
People in a province do not have access to water & health and these CMs plans for Metro trains & buses.
These ruling class do not understand our problems we just needs to elect literate people from our class.

So they found some African guy in that compound??
btw what he was doing with OBL famil?:woot:
even a blind knows that OBL has long beard and he was not African.

Yeah , 9/11 was insider job , Mumbai attack was done by Indian Intelligence agencies to blame Pakistanis and OBL case was also to blame Pakistan , so that US can prove Pakistan as rouge country and take over their Nuclear assets. Everything is conspiracy theory.

Now what ?

Delusional Pakistan :cheesy:
This is exactly what it is. You have hit the nail. You guys are funny at times.

Its not my discussion.
I just wanna clear that Army can't make such deals they did that when they have powers and the COAS was also president with powers……:yu:
Well parliament sucks coz those ruling class don't have anything to do with average Pakistanis.
These MA max degree holder CM thinks word ends at them.
People in a province do not have access to water & health and these CMs plans for Metro trains & buses.
These ruling class do not understand our problems we just needs to elect literate people from our class.

nice way of thinking, for our thugs in the parliment, which is just full of, every kind of croupt, killers, drug lords, traitors?
specificly, the abbotabad drama or whatever, was happened in a hurry, with full coopreation of KIYANI the worst of the COAS, we had since our creation in the world?
he should be asked the question, wasnt he was told that night, that choppers of SEALS have entered pakistani, areospace?
or didnt pakistani rapid reaction force reached the spot, holding the SEALS?
who just made, every thing turrned off, its MR, kiyani!
genrl, ZIA shd, & genrl MUSHARAF both were perfect, presidents in thier times in the end both were the victims, of CIA,s rudness & fear of strong-menship of them?
thus been, conspired or killed from the power?
just imagine, if OBL was in pakistan or even in abbotabad, you think genrl musharaf wouldnt have known that?
instead he was using that secret, with president bush to get whatever pakistan might hve needed at that time?
that was the question which was asked to kiyani , when he was made ISI chief by musharaf, who thought he is going to be his, sowrd of command against CIA?
but the power hungry, & vry croupt genrl kiyani was just waiting for that to happen, his underground relationship, with BB was a open secret?
& BB,s relationship to HILLRY CLINTON? & thn BB,s relationship with CIA to bring a weak player in pakistani, political stage?
with a promise, to give up pakistani nucks?
he was the one, who made that famous musharaf-bb secret meeting in dubai, later supporting zardari to become president of pakistan?
he sold himself to CIA?
& he is the sole protector of thier intersts in pakistan?
thats what his love with, this bloody democracy is?

he was the one who , told americans that, genrl musharaf is holding OBL CIA,s runaway assest, in some where pakistan, with MI protecting him?
that was the secret what was, the magical pakistan getting so many, AID in cash, hifi arms , & a global importance?
it was all sold down by kiyani?
all what happens to pakistan, you are watching it now?
just think about memogate, why genrl pasha give up his resignation?
everything is conected to everything!
as long as our literacy rate not reach, 50% try as many elections you can but result would be the same, cause how can mass majority of illiterates can ,elect the right noble, & literate peoples, who didnt hve enough money to put feul in thier bikes?
running a election muhim? i mean its just dream world?

well no i am not but your mind seems like a pu$$y ... if you dont know any facts so please shut your stinky mouth ....
your so called parliment was responsible for 71 incident, kargil war pak won on ground but lost on table , your ganja went to usa and ruined everything , your so called democracy is responsible where pak is standing today , with ruined economy , internal civil war, religious war , mushrraf save your A$$ in 2001 to stand with USA , first go and read about history than comes here to talk ...

every thing is fake and is done by us ..even sometyms i feel im not even real :D im a program which us made and i think i alive but that is a lie i was told by jews and hindu s :D .... stop this bullshit guys

well no i am not but your mind seems like a pu$$y ... if you dont know any facts so please shut your stinky mouth ....
your so called parliment was responsible for 71 incident, kargil war pak won on ground but lost on table , your ganja went to usa and ruined everything , your so called democracy is responsible where pak is standing today , with ruined economy , internal civil war, religious war , mushrraf save your A$$ in 2001 to stand with USA , first go and read about history than comes here to talk ...

(1st line self deleted)
go on first learn to spell Parliament .
and no one here is discussing about parliament maybe it's your mighty mind which ain't helping you to understand what I meant………:coffee:

Back
Top Bottom