What's new

Abbas: Israel can have the West Bank

Abbas shouldn't stop now. He should go on to get membership in the International Criminal Court and bring Israel to the Hague.

oh really? like the Hague can do crap about it? how many UN votes were vetoed by the U.S? look Israel doesn't give a crap about Palestine getting an observer state, because they know Palestine wont get full membership in the UN... plus Israel wanted Palestine to get non-member status in the UN, so next Palestinian elections Abbas or his party stays in power (Abbas made a great "achievement" by getting Palestine non-member status) . because Abbas seems to be working with Israel and giving up his own hometown to Israel, he said it himself that he doesn't wanna return home.

That was a pathetic attempt at an insult. I'm disappointing in you.

You can dish it but you can't take it. I extended my hand to you and you spit on it! I though, since you are the only one, among the Israelis that participate in this forum that display the star of David openly, can talk about issues that separate us and issues that can bring us together...but you failed miserably!

oh really? like the Hague can do crap about it? how many UN votes were vetoed by the U.S? look Israel doesn't give a crap about Palestine getting an observer state, because they know Palestine wont get full membership in the UN... plus Israel wanted Palestine to get non-member status in the UN, so next Palestinian elections Abbas or his party stays in power (Abbas made a great "achievement" by getting Palestine non-member status) . because Abbas seems to be working with Israel and giving up his own hometown to Israel, he said it himself that he doesn't wanna return home.

Palestinian had a better status that was squandered by Yassir Arafat.

You can dish it but you can't take it. I extended my hand to you and you spit on it! I though, since you are the only one, among the Israelis that participate in this forum that display the star of David openly, can talk about issues that separate us and issues that can bring us together...but you failed miserably!

The Jewish nation does not negotiate with terrorists, the Jewish nation kills terrorists.

If you want to have a civil conversation then that is possible. But don't let your nature get the better of you next time.

1.The Palestinians go to "Palestine".
2.Borders will be: most Jewish settlements in Israel, most Israeli Arab villages to "Palestine".
3.The only natural resource in question is the water and it will be negotiated once there are people to negotiate with in the Arab's side.
4.Loyal Israeli Arabs remain in Israel and those that call themselves Palestinian Arabs will go to "Palestine".
5.The Palestinians will never have an Army, they have agreed to this.
6.Israeli security issues will be accepted by the Arabs.

See how easy this was? It only took me a minute.

It was some good points except they cant have Army..

Why cant they?? They have to defend their country too right.. Not only from you guys but from some of their saviors too..:coffee:

The Jewish nation does not negotiate with terrorists, the Jewish nation kills terrorists.

If you want to have a civil conversation then that is possible. But don't let your nature get the better of you next time.
What is my nature? Like I told you, you should put your Kippa down and let your head breathe, you're hallucinating! You are really an "A" hole deluxe. Israel does, like any country goes to the cattle sale when it comes to save its bastards. Beside, the only terrorists that Israel has so far, killed are only defenseless children, babies and women. In the fight of men, you got claberred every time.

In any case, Abbas cannot win popular vote even in even the west bank that is why there is no election in Palestine since Abbas completed his term couple of years back. After regime change in Egypt and recent high level diplomatic visits in Gaza strip, has certainly improved the diplomatic standing of Hamas. Abbas cannot maneuver without the help of Egypt and it is evident that Egypt considers Hamas as the main interlocutor of Palestinian affairs and rightly so.

Again i would say that the Arab spring in the Middle East & North Africa will turn out to be the Integration process of the divided land by the colonial powers be it Arab Maghreb, Levant or Peninsula Arab.

What is my nature? Like I told you, you should put your Kippa down and let your head breathe, you're hallucinating! You are really an "A" hole deluxe. Israel does, like any country goes to the cattle sale when it comes to save its bastards. Beside, the only terrorists that Israel has so far, killed are only defenseless children, babies and women. In the fight of men, you got claberred every time.
Men? The same men who stone women, run around in dresses with big knives and scream "lalalalala"? The same men who grab children as human shields?
You know nothing about being a man because animals can never be men.

It was some good points except they cant have Army..

Why cant they?? They have to defend their country too right.. Not only from you guys but from some of their saviors too..:coffee:
They've agreed that they won't have an army, only police. The reason is that they have a tendency towards terrorism and Israel will never allow them to assemble a military in case they feel like any future "peace agreement" doesn't suit the new dictator which replaces the old.

@PteX : What are your views about Pakistan ? :what:

Last edited by a moderator:
@PteX : What are your views about Pakistan ? :what:
Pakistan? The country which doesn't recognize mine, helped my enemies against me, is the world hub for terrorists and Jihadists and would attempt to murder me if i ever was unfortunate enough to be in that country?
I mean, even now, you as a Pakistani thanked a racist Arab who spouts the most absurd things about my country.

Although i've met Pakistanis who are good men, my opinion of Pakistan is nothing positive because of people like you, Armstrong.

Last edited by a moderator:
THey are no peaceful Israelis either! Your insecurity is created by Israel and Only Israel... Israel is used like their neighbour arab state to do the biding of the west. Imagine where the west will be with Israel savoir faire and Arabs money?
That what the west is afraid of...
Arab money? Lol...any money they have is from us....you act like without Isreal THEY would be giving us aid...

Pakistan? The country which doesn't recognize mine, helped my enemies against me, is the world hub for terrorists and Jihadists and would attempt to murder me if i ever was unfortunate enough to be in that country?
I mean, even now, you as a Pakistani thanked a racist Arab who spouts the most absurd things about my country.

Although i've met Pakistanis who are good men, my opinion of Pakistan is nothing positive because of people like you, Armstrong.

We love you too ! :kiss3:

Khair barring our opinion on the Arab-Israeli issue, if you ever do come to Pakistan, gimme a PM & I'd get your palate tantalized with the best food man has ever come up with - My City is famous for its food ! :D

P.S No you won't be harmed if you or any Israeli ever visits Pakistan ! :tup:

P.P.S There was a Pakistani Jewish community that moved to Israel a while back do you know about them ? :what:

I'd love to know hows everything with them & if they were safe during the Hamas rocket attacks ?

We love you too ! :kiss3:

Khair barring our opinion on the Arab-Israeli issue, if you ever do come to Pakistan, gimme a PM & I'd get your palate tantalized with the best food man has ever come up with - My City is famous for its food ! :D

P.S No you won't be harmed if you or any Israeli ever visits Pakistan ! :tup:

P.P.S There was a Pakistani Jewish community that moved to Israel a while back do you know about them ? :what:

I'd love to know hows everything with them & if they were safe during the Hamas rocket attacks ?

Somehow i doubt i would be safe if Pakistanis knew my origin.

"Jews are regarded as miserly.[1] The founding of the Islamic state of Pakistan immediately prior to the creation of Israel in the Levant created insecurity among Jews in Pakistan. After Israel's independence in 1948, violent incidents occurred against Pakistan's small Jewish community of about 2,000 Bene Israel Jews. The Magain Shalome Synagogue in Karachi was attacked, as were individual Jews. The persecution of Jews resulted in their exodus to Israel (see Pakistanis in Israel), the UK and other countries. The Peshawar Jewish community ceased to exist[2]."

"Magen Shalome, the Bene Israel's only synagogue, was demolished in the 1980s to make way for a shopping plaza by order of General Zia-ul-Haq shortly after the Bene Israel community in Israel petitioned for its maintenance and use as a historical or other community center."

Anyway, why would you care for them? If they stayed in Pakistan, they would be a forgotten memory by now.

However, they live under the same terror threat as the rest of us, i couldn't differentiate them from any other Jew in Israel.
We are all Jewish, no matter the origin and we are all targeted by Islamic terrorists.

Back
Top Bottom