What's new

Palestinian unity government sworn into oath

Thanks. This is the latest news:

Israel 'deeply disappointed' U.S. will work with new Palestinian government - Diplomacy and Defense Israel News | Haaretz

Senior Israeli officials said Monday that Israel is deeply disappointed with the State Department's announcement that the U.S. will continue to work with the new Palestinian unity government.

"We are deeply disappointed by the comments of the State Department regarding working with the Palestinian unity government," the officials said.

Let them be disappointed as much as they wish. It is a US decision, not theirs.

Palestinians must unite against the bloodsuckers

It's funny because Hamas and Fatah even if they disagreed on some issues can't back pedal at all. The Palestinian people want this and will go insane if anything derails it. So I give the glad tidings of unity. :)

Insha'Allah

Was he trolling us or is he trying to say something? I can never understand him.

It's funny because Hamas and Fatah even if they disagreed on some issues can't back pedal at all. The Palestinian people want this and will go insane if anything derails it. So I give the glad tidings of unity. :)

Was he trolling us or is he trying to say something? I can never understand him.

He's kidding around. Doritos is a joker lol

great news my best wishes for the palstinian government already the US said they will deal with them of course EU china russia wont have any problem i think we can find a way for a true peace in the whole region

good point there has been protests before for unity not fatah or hamas can back down now

Another Euro-based turd preaching hatred.

Go back to your sandpit. You're not wanted in the civilised world.

You should be careful what you say, he is part of the Quds force.

great news my best wishes for the palstinian government already the US said they will deal with them of course EU china russia wont have any problem i think we can find a way for a true peace in the whole region

Thanks my friend, let's all hope for the best. Tomorrow will be an intense day full of news. We will hear more from the Israeli side and the international world. Elections have been announced six months from now.

Back
Top Bottom