What's new

Aamir Khan meets Turkish President Erdogan's wife, Emine, in Istanbul. Sanghis get Heart-burn

Shantanu_Left

Reaction score
Country
India
Unhappy fans want Aamir Khan's 'Laal Singh Chaddha' to be most-disliked video after 'Sadak 2'. Here's why (Source: Economic Times)

NEW DELHI: During the weekend, Aamir Khan and Erdogan were one of the top trends on Twitter after the Bollywood actor met the First Lady of Turkey for chitchat on Saturday. This didn't go down well with the fans, and Khan's upcoming film 'Laal Singh Chaddha' became one of the top trends on Monday.

On Monday, a large number of Indians have expressed their disappointment with the Khan-Erdogan meeting at a time when the relation between India and Turkey are strained.

During the meet, the 55-year-old actor briefed Erdogan about the social responsibility projects he is associated with during the meeting and the first lady congratulated him for addressing social issues in his films, as per the statement on the website.

Khan, who reached Turkey last week to shoot for his upcoming film which is an official remake of Tom Hanks's 1995 film 'Forrest Gump', also invited Erdogan to the film set as the shooting couldn't be completed in India due to COVID-19.

EfekrXqWoAEhw-x

EfekrZWXgAAqGQH

LOL, some of the Bhakt/Sanghi reactions are priceless. Of course, there are many abusive words and threats against Aamir Khan and his family members on that very thread. But Aamir probably doesn't give a damn anymore. I salute his courage in not caring about these threats.

@Joe Shearer @xeuss @masterchief_mirza @DalalErMaNodi @waz

Anybody who riles sanghis up is a friend of mine.

Is it only me or are these bhakts getting more and more irritable by everyday that passes, super sensitive types.

Mindless bigots.

Edit the title though pimpy boy, it's Emine.

Aamir Khan is my favorite actor, and no.1 person in every way. I have met him before as I used to hang out in Mumbai's Bollywood parties for a while: he's a very charming person in real life as well.

So I take any attacks against him very personally.

Aamir Khan is my favorite actor, and no.1 person in every way. I have met him before as I used to hang out in Mumbai's Bollywood parties for a while: he's a very charming person in real life as well.

So I take any attacks against him very personally.

You know how it is, these sex starved sanghis see fault in anyone who doesn't think their way.

All they need is a reason to spew their venom, in this case, I don't see what Aamir did wrong.

These dramaybaaz Sanghis with feelings that are more sensitive than a flower.....

Anybody who riles sanghis up is a friend of mine.

So is mine, LOL. Aamir rocks....he don't give a damn about Narendra Modi and his supporters. What could be wrong with that? Apnaa bandaa hai. o_O

Is it only me or are these bhakts getting more and more irritable by everyday that passes, super sensitive types.

They are crossing all limits...abusing Aamir Khan on Emine Erdogan's Twitter account (I hope I spelled it right this time)

Mindless bigots.

That would be an understatement.

Aamir Khan really puts the RSS brigade to the test. Beautiful.

Aamir Khan rocks. He has more courage of his convictions than any Bollywood joker. He's a class apart from the rest of the biradaari.

This isn't the first time he has antagonized Modi and his supporters.

Damn, I'll buy his entire collection of DVD's (although I have Netflix) just to lend my support once again.

Aamir Khan rocks. He has more courage of his convictions than any Bollywood joker. He's a class apart from the rest of the biradaari.

This isn't the first time he has antagonized Modi and his supporters.

Damn, I'll buy his entire collection of DVD's (although I have Netflix) just to lend my support once again.

Absolutely agreed. He is the only actor producer I really respect. Very balanced view. All other Khan's are hypocrites.

Absolutely agreed. He is the only actor producer I really respect. Very balanced view. All other Khan's are hypocrites.

I just checked. Aamir Khan has already received Turkey government's highest honours or something. He was a special guest.

LOL, India has diplomatic and trade relations with Turkey right now. It's still a NATO country. So if you want to take offense to Aamir Khan's visit, first tell Narendra Modi to suspend all ties. Otherwise shut up.

Back
Top Bottom