What's new

A year for the First Flotilla to Gaza: Turkey was found Guilty by UN

Relate a post on the subject and I will demonstrate to you your double standards.

But Mr Einstein this is proof that you were talking codswallop, and that you love sensationalizing. You advocated explicitly that I use double Standards, show me your proof. Its not my fault that you can't handle the fact that your Government is discriminate towards the Palestinians.

But in Israel nothing was waiting for them. Most of the new immigrants were housed in temporary settlements and had to live in tenants and shacks with no electricity or running water. There was ration on food, with no eggs and fresh milk. No exactly sensible conditions to live.

i would choose that over soviet soldiers or god knows who raping me or someone i know. and live in the street.

But Mr Einstein this is proof that you were talking codswallop, and that you love sensationalizing. You advocated explicitly that I use double Standards, show me your proof. Its not my fault that you can't handle the fact that your Government is discriminate towards the Palestinians.

Your nonsense are so pathetic that I will not even bother to go back and monitor our conversation to find the exact quotation of your words.

I wish to go on with the subject, post your opinion and I am positive that sooner than later I would have another proof for your double standard. and BTW, you are the one who create a sensation, not me, with all your quibbling.

i would choose that over soviet soldiers or god knows who raping me or someone i know. and live in the street.

Let us leave it that as far as I know, overwhelming majority of the people who immigrated to Israel in its early years were Jews. If you know better, please share it.

Your nonsense are so pathetic that I will not even bothered to go back and monitor our conversation to find the exact quotation of your words.

How tragic, that you made such a bold and a collossal statement but you can't seem to back it up.....you look the pathetic one, even a clown doesn't look that ungraciousful.

But as I said before the Israel government is notorious in playing the victim card at the international stage and it has become quite boring. Honestly do you not consider and feel gulilty at the harsh conditions the Palestinian people face every day,due to your government's policy.

How tragic, that you made such a bold and a collossal statement but you can't seem to back it up.....you look the pathetic one, even a clown doesn't look that ungraciousful.

But as I said before the Israel government is notorious in playing the victim card at the international stage and it has become quite boring. Honestly do you not consider and feel gulilty at the harsh conditions the Palestinian people face every day,due to your government's policy.

I told you I will have my proof quite soon.

You want me to feel guilty about the so-called harsh treatment for the Palestinians, although their difficult situation is their own fault. On the other hand you do not give so much attention to other people who are in much greater distress around the world, including in your own country, Pakistan. Non-Muslims in Pakistan suffer from much more harsh conditions than the Palestinians and are brutalised and terrorised constantly.

I told you I will have my proof quite soon.

You want me to feel guilty about the so-called harsh treatment for the Palestinians, although their difficult situation is their own fault. On the other hand you do not give so much attention to other people who are in much greater distress around the world, including in your own country, Pakistan. Non-Muslims in Pakistan suffer from much more harsh conditions than the Palestinians and are brutalised and terrorised constantly.

Yes you keep saying you will have my contradictions soon, but you seem empty with your clarification. You are very arrogant, because I can admit some wrongdoings of Pakistan, but you seem to paint a glorious picture for Israel when it is clearly doing some injustice on the people of Palestine. So in WWII the difficult situation faced by your ancestors must have been there fault, if we go by your logic...is that fair by your standards.

Furthermore you are seriously inert because one of the rules in this forum is to stay on topic and not deviate. So why should I talk about Pakistan or frankly any other country when the thread is link to the flotilla that has a relationship with Israel. If you wish to talk about Pakistan make another thread.

Yes you keep saying you will have my contradictions soon, but you seem empty with your clarification. You are very arrogant, because I can admit some wrongdoings of Pakistan, but you seem to paint a glorious picture for Israel when it is clearly doing some injustice on the people of Palestine. So in WWII the difficult situation faced by your ancestors must have been there fault, if we go by your logic...is that fair by your standards.

Furthermore you are seriously inert because one of the rules in this forum is to stay on topic and not deviate. So why should I talk about Pakistan or frankly any other country when the thread is link to the flotilla that has a relationship with Israel. If you wish to talk about Pakistan make another thread.

I do not have any problem to admit my country's mistakes but the harsh condition of the Palestinians is not one of them. As I said the responsibility for their situation rest mainly on them. Israel made mistakes and what country does not make mistakes, but its policy towards the Palestinians is far from your implies that the Palestinians are experiencing an holocaust. This argument is totally baseless and if you have an honest approach, as you claim, you should stop using it.

You argue that Israel is wrong in its harsh treatment towards the Palestinians. I disagree but it is legitimate to argue that. You can present your evidence/claims and we could discuss it. However I am not ready to seriously discuss an argument which compare the situation of the Palestinians with the holocaust.

One should look at this flag and ignore him as a patient of compulsive argumenting disorder. This site is called Pakistan Defence, why would someone agree with pro-Israeli propaganda here?? Argumenting give him a strong sense of non-existent national pride and you people are simply being keyboard fodder..save your keystrokes for something better just saving the planet, curing cancer, eliminating global warming , etc etc

One should look at this flag and ignore him as a patient of compulsive argumenting disorder. This site is called Pakistan Defence, why would someone agree with pro-Israeli propaganda here?? Argumenting give him a strong sense of non-existent national pride and you people are simply being keyboard fodder..save your keystrokes for something better just saving the planet, curing cancer, eliminating global warming , etc etc

I have the same right to express my opinion like you do, so stop censoring opinion other than yourself.

Well. we all know that the state of Israel advocates that it is the only democracy when in the other hand it claims that it risks losing its "jewish" state proclamation.

What if a European country said that it risks losing being a white state?? This is the same thing exactly. The very Israeli insistence on being only a "Jewish" state shows in clear day lights that there is a great deal of bigotry and racism going on in that hell hole.

I do not have any problem to admit my country's mistakes but the harsh condition of the Palestinians is not one of them.

And what exactly are the mistakes of your country, because so far you have been painting a picture of roses. So you are not responsible for the harsh conditions of the Palestinian people, but yet your government monitors the Gaza/Egytian Border and as a result people are starving and medical supplies are low.....and you don't consider this harsh, there is a certain limit of naiveness.

Let us leave it that as far as I know, overwhelming majority of the people who immigrated to Israel in its early years were Jews. If you know better, please share it.

ok, i know the overwhelming majority who immigrated was jews. but that little minority gets all the welfare based on fake id and history!

Wandering thread. Where is mod? Stuff on this page needs its own thread.

Back
Top Bottom