What's new

A world that doesn't have to ask for America's permission

How come South Africa's been invited to join?

But if BRIC can somehow get the dollar replaced, then it will have done the entire world a favour. The US who needs to have foreign reserves is not going to be so aggressive then.
China has the biggest Dollar reserve...

turkey :lol:
no way
Brazil is better

South Africa is a gate way to Africa...so it's important...and deserves..
turkey is a part of NATO..
so no turkey

yeah, but stil. TRICS is way much beter than BRICS!

and beside turkey could beat South africa down any time. beside if they are the port to africa we can be the port to the midle east! :D

and beside turkey could beat South africa down any time. beside if they are the port to africa we can be the port to the midle east! :D
Sorry but BRICS dont want themselves to get Involve in Middile east Mess...We leave Middile east for USA

it's not a military alliance,it's economic alliance...
there are more growing economies than turkey...and Turkey is in NATO...
look at this page
BRICS - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

south korea and mexico have better economies,but in near future they also wont be able to join BRICS..
let alone Turkey

:lol: we don't need anything from middle east than oil..even china needs just oil...
anyway we r getting wat we want from Middle east...
So no importance of Turkey to BRICS

Only weak nations ask for Americas permission, Russia and China are not affected and to a certain extent, India.

I personally would love to have Turkey to be part of BRICS.

Turkey can represnt middle east and eastern europe and importantly muslims interest.

Turkey has expertise in ship building and a leading garment maker in her region.

Turkey can represnt middle east and eastern europe and importantly muslims interest.

n.
What Muslim Interest...it doent not come in World diplomacy...if yes then such country should always be avoided in a group...

LOL BRICS descussiion is everywhere on this forum these days.

Like i said they should have been called CRIPS

PIN is Pakistan, Indonesia and Nigeria.
MIP is Mexico, Indonesia and Pakistan.
The D8 and N11 are going to appreantly organize in this year confernce to form a alliance of economy like the BRICS to replace them once the BRICS get their powers. :D

I personally would love to have Turkey to be part of BRICS.

Turkey has expertise in ship building and a leading garment maker in her region.
wat muslim interest???
We don't want a muslim country in BRIC
:lol: forget that ..if they wanna represent muslim,then we have to avoid turkey...

China has the biggest Dollar reserve...

They are the ones who have been calling for a new international currency the most often. Anyways, reserves doesn't mean that the dollar is completely finished. It's just that the US loses its hegemony.

it's not a military alliance,it's economic alliance...
there are more growing economies than turkey...and Turkey is in NATO...
look at this page
BRICS - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

south korea and mexico have better economies,but in near future they also wont be able to join BRICS..
let alone Turkey

you are right, but i have heard that turkey has the second biggest growing in economy afther china.

isn't that a factor? and what do you guys mean by "we dont want to be a part of the midle east problem".

you are right, but i have heard that turkey has the second biggest growing in economy afther china.

isn't that a factor? and what do you guys mean by "we dont want to be a part of the midle east problem".

Economically speaking, Turkey is already an almost developed state.

Then you take these figures into consideration:

Unemployment rate: 10 %

Total population: 77 million.

Labour force: 25 million (77-52 ??).

GDP by sector: agriculture: 9.4%; industry: 25.9%; services: 64.7%

Labour force by occupation: agriculture: 29.5%, industry: 24.7%, services: 45.8%

Per capita income: $13000

Now I am sure you can see why Turkey that is almost developed with relatively high per capita income cannot be considered a part of the growth engine for this receding world.

Believe it or not, all the countries (BRICS or whatever) would love to include more and more partners in the group so as to bring fluidity in trade systems to help sustain the growth they are experiences these days. But I am sure Turkey has a lot of many other ways to show its prominence in the world.

are u kidding me??????
lol
let me tell u the facts
Indian GDP growth 10.4% in 2010
China GDP growth 10.3% in 2010

turkey no where near...

Turkey is already near developed economy...BRICS is all about Emerging economies of developing world

DOn't worry ,
Turkey is in NATO..and u can't be a part of BRICS...
there are more major emerging economies than turkey in the line,Mexico and South korea...

And i hope, we dont need any middle east country in BRICS

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom