What's new

A warning to people sitting in power circles in Pakistan.

So you will be the first to spew indian fake news and propaganda............ :disagree: :

So you will be the first to spew indian fake news and propaganda............ :disagree: :

That's the mentality I want to change. Anyway, you are off the track at the moment.

Its Deutche Walle = German
Hindi Service = Some Indian
Approaching a remotely located Baloch = Pakistani

So the evidence was: An Indian can enter your territory under 1000 disguise and can contact your people. Do you have same connection with your own people?

Yeh thi meri arzi meri jan k dushman.

Are you okay? do you even know how programs are made? Just to put things in context for you TRT is/was airing a program hosted by a Polish blogger who has not been in Pakistan for the past 6 months and produced by a Pakistani production company. Most of PDF -including some respected members were going ape shit and making false accusations. This small segment is produced by a Pakistani i.e. either a company was hired to produce a short or their own reporting team. The Indian you speak of has only dubbed the short.

Deutche Welle has done some biased reporting in the past (it is state funded hence prone to German propaganda) but there is nothing wrong here.

There is something wrong here on PDF -people have been allowed far too long to run wild with conspiracies.

The worst decision was not to bring land reforms immediately after getting independence. This could have been done by none other than Muhammad Ali Jinnah himself. Now it's too late.. as the feudals who control the bureaucracy are too powerful and are at the helm of affairs. They make the laws to implement whenever they want. They don't want that their servants get education, without which, they won't be able to question their masters. It's a vicious cycle and it's almost impossible break it keeping within the democracy.

A ruthless tyrant for at least 25 years is required who could snatch the lands from feudals, kill the usurpers and spread education. But I know I am asking for too much.

Only a military dictator could have done it, but as soon as they come in they join up with these same people just so they can rule in peace.

Elites of RAWALPINDI, running on extensions and making decisions behind closed doors.

RETIRED soldiers running IMPORTANT institutions of the country.

How can they be allowed to run and head important institutions when they DON'T have the RELEVANT background?

Were they taught NATION BUILDING, TRADE, COMMERCE ETC ETC IN WAR COLLEGES DURING THEIR TRAINING ?

The DEMOCRATICALLY SELECTED government can't make a difference if they are NOT running the show.

Recently, a RETIRED BRIGADIER has been made the CEO of PAKISTAN STEEL MILLS. Does he have any PRIOR KNOWLEDGE of managing a institution as great as PSM or does he even have a RELEVANT DEGREE IN METALLURGICAL ENGINEERING or maybe MBA / CA?

Or simply because his ONLY ELIGIBILITY COMES FROM SERVING IN THE ARMY?

Mango people like me estimate the defence budget and Retired soldier PENSIONS budget constituting 35 % - 45 % of the total budget of Pakistan.

But US, INDIA, ISRAEL, NON- MUSLIMS are to blame for ALL THE MISERIES OF PAKISTAN

WITHOUT CIVILIAN SUPREMACY, PAKISTAN CANNOT PROGRESS.

Last edited:
Zakat on gold type taxes not yet. You're right but how does he maintain his lifestyle with such little amount of money? $9700 yearly PM salary. Also £22,000 in total taxes paid in 37 years. Extremely low in number for a successful cricketer don't you think?

A successful cricketer that retired 28yrs ago.This tax debate has been debunked a million times, yet i see some people (most with dubious intentions) keep bring it back up

Income tax returns from 5 cities of Punjab:

1. FAISALABAD
2. Gujaranwala
3. SARGODHA
4. Multan
5. Sialkot

Were in total less than 150 billion rupees.
They have a combined population of more than 40 million +.
They are industrial and agricultural powerhouses.

YET THEY PAY LESS THAN 40 % OF WHAT KARACHI PAYS IN ITS INCOME TAX RETURNS.
This is UNBELIEVABLE.

Shabbar Zaidi was doing the CORRECT thing by bringing the people of the above mentioned cities into the tax net but was eventually removed because of POLITICAL POWER of these cities.

I wish if Karachites have ever made this much hue and cry while Altaf Hussain was ruling the Karachi.:agree:

I wish if Karachites have ever made this much hue and cry while Altaf Hussain was ruling the Karachi.:agree:
During the Altaf Hussain times, we paid EVEN MORE BECAUSE OF THE "BHATTA MONEY"
They would snatch your bakra Eid animal skin on eid ul azha

I as a STUDENT escaped because I came LATE to the class But my friends got caught and paid Rs 100 / each even as STUDENTS.

Basically this is self explanatory.
How our people are living, how they are approached by foreigners, and then one day, we kill them.
Only 3 kind of people can pull Pakistan out of this state of weakness.

1) Education related people and institutions
2) Law enforcement and Judiciary
3) Planners.

I am at a point of my life that I have had enough, and this is my utter believe that people of Pakistan, the people who really can make a difference, are prejudiced to core, shortsighted and are not ready to change their ways.
Anyway, I have left reading Pakistani newspapers and watching TV. I feel like a dead guy now, as far as the internal affairs of Pakistan are concerned.
If we will not plan for our future, somebody will. Enjoy the "constructive" documentary.

Elites living in Islamabad will not last a day in Karachi. Hell even a burger *** city like Lahore is too much for them. Maybe having multiple capital cities will forces the burgers to spread across Pakistan and slightly improve it.
The entire Pakistan from Karachi to Koh e Suleiman to Khyber asked for it (18th Amendment).

The 18th Amendment --- Give us our share of the budget as per population and poverty --- We will rule overselves as we do not want to be ruled by Islamabad.

Give us money and power and see how we change our provinces --- got the money and power ---- now asks the Federal government to take charge --- Blames the state for their own inadequacies.

The usual vitriol: Punjab eats everything, Islamabadi elite eats everything(whatever the hell that meant) --- in reality is jealous that Punjab and Islamabad are doing better --- instead of feeling happy that at least some part of the country is better, wishes them to be where they themselves are.

Instead of blaming the people their people voted overwhelmingly for, blames the ones doing better than them --- funnily blames them for eating the budget even after 18th Amendment.

Not to forget: Their province voted overwhelmingly for ethno nationalist politicians for opposing a certain dam --- somehow some burger kid in Islamabad is blamed for this entire mess.

Clearly fails to recognize that the Sardari system of Baluchistan accepted by the Baloch themselves is a part of the problem because himself is a burger from non-Punjab,non-Federal area.

On WHAT evidence and facts do you base your above assertions and claims? Please specify.
Their only "fact" is that Islamabad and Lahore ate all the budget of Pakistan. Basically blaming others for their own problems. Provinces get their own budget, Baluchistan even gets additional packages from the state, Tribal areas are also being developed...but no, its all Punjab's fault for these guys.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom