What's new

A warning to people sitting in power circles in Pakistan.

That's a lie. I have been living in karachi my entire life not a single time mqm grab bakra skin from us or i paid 100 because i came late must be some guys making you fool in name of mqm
stop being pro atlaf whatever he is saying is the truth gutka boys grabbed animals hides on gun point and took bhata from markets in the name of charity!

People sitting in Islamabad take whole of the country as Pakistans backyard. The mentality of people in power in Pakistan is no different from the imperial British forces.
Here I want to give a clear warning to the people in power in Pakistan, the day is not far when people will drag you guys out of palaces directly to guillotine.
Sudhar jao.
Problem is out of sight means out of mind, that's why we need to rotate the capital every 10 years from provincial capital to provincial capital.

We will get side tracked here and I think in some other thread we can discuss who was who.
But to answer your question, yes, Bhutto was a far more capable leader than Zia ul Haq could ever be. I am very aware of Bhutto's flaws but people of Pakistan still remember him despite his flaws starting from his achievements in the Ayub Khan era and into the 1970s.

Suffice to say: Bhutto ruled for only 5 odd years after taken over the reign of a fallen Pakistan while Zia ruled for 11 years with absolute power. If the Pakistani people still hold a more fond opinion of him compared with Zia then there is no 'they' who have helped form that opinion: It is a spontaneous democratic reading of historical figures. In the end, people are NOT FOOLS or blind sheep. Respect their opinion.
But..we can touch base on this in some other thread.

Sure brother, seems like a good discussion for later. In sha Allah, what is best for our country is what we both want. Stay blessed.

When decision makers sit in islamabad and for next 5 years they dont move regularly to accountale lower staff for their jobs our ministers talk much from media but do nothing

Recently 100 billion package approved for karachi i did not see any work even started

stop being pro atlaf whatever he is saying is the truth gutka boys grabbed animals hides on gun point and took bhata from markets in the name of charity!
I am not pro altaf but truth must be told. Yes they took bhatta and all but not like he is saying that in school they stop and took 100 rupees. What happened to karachi after mqm? If mqm was problem now karachi should be one of the best city of pakistan to live in dont u think.

Now i have question since altaf hussain was traitor and ghaddar since begining will punjab give same treatment to nawaz sharif now? punishment to Model town ? If not then stop hating to one party only ais hammam mai sab hi nangay hai.

Altaf took bhatta and money
Nawaz took kickbacks and did corruption which our generations will keep paying

And last thing stop crying for establishment did this and that its
Your public of punjab and sindh who kept voting corrupt so they can do corruption.

Last edited:
I am not pro altaf but truth must be told. Yes they took bhatta and all but not like he is saying that in school they stop and took 100 rupees. What happened to karachi after mqm? If mqm was problem now karachi should be one of the best city of pakistan to live in dont u think.

Now i have question since altaf hussain was traitor and ghaddar since begining will punjab give same treatment to nawaz sharif now? punishment to Model town ? If not then stop hating to one party only ais hammam mai sab hi nangay hai.

Altaf took bhatta and money
Nawaz took kickbacks and did corruption which our generations will keep paying

And last thing stop crying for establishment did this and that its
Your public of punjab and sindh who kept voting corrupt so they can do corruption.
bhai sabh i said in other thread ppl dont choose the leader in Pakistan thaikas to fwo does so jo jitnay thaikay day ga woh leader bannay ga! look at IK 8 bil usd all thaikas to fwo!

bhai sabh i said in other thread ppl dont choose the leader in Pakistan thaikas to fwo does so jo jitnay thaikay day ga woh leader bannay ga! look at IK 8 bil usd all thaikas to fwo!
I dont buy this that ppl dont choose leader, they go for voting i hve seen how blind they get on 1 plate of briyani. Its people of punjab and sindh that dont care about Pakistan at all just want to have their share of corruption even its small.
How media bend over for nawaz we have all seen that why not tagging nawaz as traitor now? Or given same treatment??

I dont buy this that ppl dont choose leader, they go for voting i hve seen how blind they get on 1 plate of briyani. Its people of punjab and sindh that dont care about Pakistan at all just want to have their share of corruption even its small.
How media bend over for nawaz we have all seen that why not tagging nawaz as traitor now? Or given same treatment??
bro everyone knows that nawaz and zardari are corrupt and that voting for biryani doest work anymore very small % vote for a plate of biryani but leaders become rulers if they are willing to bow down to Maslihat Inc and gift them a huge share of treasure thats how things work in Pakistan!

Pakistan is not a country ruled by law but a personal jageer of few very few and institution is their master aur hum awaan in sab keh ghulam hain!

Bhai, the two are very different. Punjab voted in PTI, did you forget?
Yes but not in lahore and pti didnt got majority either yet lahore everything from pti.

Next election pti will not win from punjab back to same NRO party

People sitting in Islamabad take whole of the country as Pakistans backyard. The mentality of people in power in Pakistan is no different from the imperial British forces.
Here I want to give a clear warning to the people in power in Pakistan, the day is not far when people will drag you guys out of palaces directly to guillotine.
Sudhar jao.
Yawn !!

Who are you to pretend as the warner?

Anyone in the government will tell you, everything is going great in Pakistan and dissident voices like yours will evaporate around the loud Jiye Bhutto chants.

Yawn !!

Who are you to pretend as the warner?

Anyone in the government will tell you, everything is going great in Pakistan and dissident voices like yours will evaporate around the loud Jiye Bhutto chants.
Zuban e khulq, naqaraey e khuda.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom