What's new

A warning to people sitting in power circles in Pakistan.

The worst decision was not to bring land reforms immediately after getting independence. This could have been done by none other than Muhammad Ali Jinnah himself. Now it's too late.. as the feudals who control the bureaucracy are too powerful and are at the helm of affairs. They make the laws to implement whenever they want. They don't want that their servants get education, without which, they won't be able to question their masters. It's a vicious cycle and it's almost impossible break it keeping within the democracy.

A ruthless tyrant for at least 25 years is required who could snatch the lands from feudals, kill the usurpers and spread education. But I know I am asking for too much.
The military always remained sissy when ever they come to power. They adopted neither marshall law nor democracy but adamant in between they kept the system in place. I guess it benefited them so the least. The result is that 75 years have gone and we are no where. Now IK and his PTI are doing the same. They are keeping the status quo as it is i.e. the corrupt system and chanting that some miracle will happen. According to them all is according to plan because they think the masses as idiots, lows who dont have forsight.
What you are saying is absolute truth. The mess can only be cleaned through iron fist, like or not!!

Zakat on gold type taxes not yet. You're right but how does he maintain his lifestyle with such little amount of money? $9700 yearly PM salary. Also £22,000 in total taxes paid in 37 years. Extremely low in number for a successful cricketer don't you think?

What lifestyle does he maintain in reality though? He is a miser if you listen to people who know him well. No grand and glamorous parties etc ever reported at his properties. No gold water furniture etc either.

Rs100k per month gross income in Pakistan has just Rs5k tax on it. So annual tax on Rs1.2m income is Rs60k.

Income Taxes are very low in Pakistan.

IK's main earnings are from his agriculture lands on rent. What those assets are worth at present is not relevant. Rent he gets is.

The worst decision was not to bring land reforms immediately after getting independence. This could have been done by none other than Muhammad Ali Jinnah himself. Now it's too late.. as the feudals who control the bureaucracy are too powerful and are at the helm of affairs. They make the laws to implement whenever they want. They don't want that their servants get education, without which, they won't be able to question their masters. It's a vicious cycle and it's almost impossible break it keeping within the democracy.

A ruthless tyrant for at least 25 years is required who could snatch the lands from feudals, kill the usurpers and spread education. But I know I am asking for too much.
At the moment, bureaucracy is being used as hunting dogs. Every point that these organizations control, they get money from people, and in return they do nothing.
Example 1. FBR. Officers demand money from businesses, in addition to tax. In last, some money lands in govts account, some many people become millionaires.

Example 2. FIA. Many people got inducted by PPP on airports. For example on Karachi airport, I can identify clearly those guys. These get signal whenever someone with a heavy briefcase is coming, and these guys arrange for his safe exist from Pakistan. And that's FIA, prime investigation agency of Pakistan.

Example 3. Customs. Theses guys exactly know, how much which company and people transporting in and out of country.

But this is another topic.

The main thing is, the life of a commoner is left literary on Allah. Commoners are literary eating, stabbing, pushing each other. Where is govt and establishment Divisions planning to make peoples lives smoother? In Pakistan people are literary eating poison in food. Drugs are over priced and yet useless. From cooking oil to pain killers, everything is out of control due to these bustards who call themselves our leaders and our officers.

On WHAT evidence and facts do you base your above assertions and claims? Please specify.
Is there anyone in Pakistan who call others right or even good? For example Businessmen and privately employed people should not get pension, because unky tu mazay chal rahay hain. Why, aren't they also paying tax? Karachi waly hain hi lanti, isi liay suffer kerrahy hain. O ji, aam logon ko zara se poch lo tu ser pe cherh jatay hain, is liay pairon main rakhy.
Yeh Bakwas suntay suntay jawan hogaya main. Or yei sachai hai keh Pakistan main log kam na kernay k bahanay dhond laity hain aisy batain kerky.
For you my brother, I have a very nice story. A guy from a village of Sindh went to wadyra, to get a grant of school for local children. Wadyra said, while laughing : tum log perh gaey tu hamari shadion main nachayga kon?
Govt doesn't pay any attention to individuals, and then some RAW or CIA approaches these guys.
Or ham char Baloch larkon ko Mar ker Sena thok ker kehtay hain keh ham nain deshatgard mardiay.
Kitnay bary lanti hain ham log.

The disillusionment in Pakistan is to a point where most in the educated middle class is looking for a way out - the poor are too lost to care for laws anymore and the rich are simply trying to hoard as much as possible. That includes all members of the population - army brats included.

I agree with some points you make, especislly about land reforms, but your pessimism is very suffocating.

You imagine the misery now snd believe things cannot get any worse, go take a look at Syria, Yemen, Palestine, or Maqbooza Kashmir.

They would sell everything to be in our situation. I hear the same pessimism which you have coming from them. It is a vicious cycle.

After 1971 and for the duration of WOT, we suffered societal depressiom, malaise, and hopelessness. Those psychological disordered of a societal level led to the emergence of PML-N, PPP, MQM, and ANP which looted the people of Pakistan with wild abandon. TTP started bomb blasts against us using Indian support and even US had the audacity launch drone strikes at our civilians.

We finally had enough of that situation, our people were defiant against bomb blasts and walked out everyday to work and to shop, not fearing death, and our military resolved to launch operationg and de-fang TTP.

To get rid of the corrupt bureaucracy, we voted in PTI on a national level. Imran Khan then did his best to strike the corrupt dons of these political parties but faced whole civilian institutions at every level which resisted him. To fix the economic system.and reverse the decline, some tough decisions needed to be taken.

Now we are finally getting some accountabikity and moving in the right direction, we have given a good punch to India in Feb 27 2019, and set to have a friendly state in Afghanistan for the forseeable future, so then that usnthe context in which this rape epidemic has started.

In some ways, though horrific and terrible, I am glad we are taking steps to fix this problem. The culture of male gawking, female harrassment, and general lack of respect for women needs to be dealt with by public and pervasive reprimanding, education drives, billboards/ television ads, harrassment hotline, and establishment of an empowered morality police to patrol areas frequented by women. Islam's gender rules and Islamic etiquette need to be expounded at all levels.

I understand that with the flood, things may seem hopeless in Karachi. It is a great pity what Pakistani corruption has done to our greatest city. However things even in Karachi are changing, and if the people of Karachi csn get out in the streets and protest, we can get Karachi declared a federal territory.

Make dua to Allah swt. If you feel hopeless again, make some extra long sujood. Focus on the positives we are achieving as a nation, and have faith the worse is behind us.

I agree with some points you make, especislly about land reforms, but your pessimism is very suffocating.

You imagine the misery now snd believe things cannot get any worse, go take a look at Syria, Yemen, Palestine, or Maqbooza Kashmir.

They would sell everything to be in our situation. I hear the same pessimism which you have coming from them. It is a vicious cycle.

After 1971 and for the duration of WOT, we suffered societal depressiom, malaise, and hopelessness. Those psychological disordered of a societal level led to the emergence of PML-N, PPP, MQM, and ANP which looted the people of Pakistan with wild abandon. TTP started bomb blasts against us using Indian support and even US had the audacity launch drone strikes at our civilians.

We finally had enough of that situation, our people were defiant against bomb blasts and walked out everyday to work and to shop, not fearing death, and our military resolved to launch operationg and de-fang TTP.

To get rid of the corrupt bureaucracy, we voted in PTI on a national level. Imran Khan then did his best to strike the corrupt dons of these political parties but faced whole civilian institutions at every level which resisted him. To fix the economic system.and reverse the decline, some tough decisions needed to be taken.

Now we are finally getting some accountabikity and moving in the right direction, we have given a good punch to India in Feb 27 2019, and set to have a friendly state in Afghanistan for the forseeable future, so then that usnthe context in which this rape epidemic has started.

In some ways, though horrific and terrible, I am glad we are taking steps to fix this problem. The culture of male gawking, female harrassment, and general lack of respect for women needs to be dealt with by public and pervasive reprimanding, education drives, billboards/ television ads, harrassment hotline, and establishment of an empowered morality police to patrol areas frequented by women. Islam's gender rules and Islamic etiquette need to be expounded at all levels.

I understand that with the flood, things may seem hopeless in Karachi. It is a great pity what Pakistani corruption has done to our greatest city. However things even in Karachi are changing, and if the people of Karachi csn get out in the streets and protest, we can get Karachi declared a federal territory.

Make dua to Allah swt. If you feel hopeless again, make some extra long sujood. Focus on the positives we are achieving as a nation, and have faith the worse is behind us.

Its not the first time that I became hopeless on something. Its a state of my mind that I become totally numb, totally emotionless and directional to death. And when I reach such points over any problems, that's a signal for me that I am ready for action.
First thing to change in Pakistan is the mentality of different people in Pakistan.
Ya tu masla nahi, ya main nahi.

Is there anyone in Pakistan who call others right or even good? For example Businessmen and privately employed people should not get pension, because unky tu mazay chal rahay hain. Why, aren't they also paying tax? Karachi waly hain hi lanti, isi liay suffer kerrahy hain. O ji, aam logon ko zara se poch lo tu ser pe cherh jatay hain, is liay pairon main rakhy.
Yeh Bakwas suntay suntay jawan hogaya main. Or yei sachai hai keh Pakistan main log kam na kernay k bahanay dhond laity hain aisy batain kerky.
For you my brother, I have a very nice story. A guy from a village of Sindh went to wadyra, to get a grant of school for local children. Wadyra said, while laughing : tum log perh gaey tu hamari shadion main nachayga kon?
Govt doesn't pay any attention to individuals, and then some RAW or CIA approaches these guys.
Or ham char Baloch larkon ko Mar ker Sena thok ker kehtay hain keh ham nain deshatgard mardiay.
Kitnay bary lanti hain ham log.

A "nice story" is not factual or credible evidence.

"Evidence" with indian/hindu writing on the video clip?.......................................:disagree:

Its Deutche Walle = German
Hindi Service = Some Indian
Approaching a remotely located Baloch = Pakistani

So the evidence was: An Indian can enter your territory under 1000 disguise and can contact your people. Do you have same connection with your own people?

Yeh thi meri arzi meri jan k dushman.

Our biggest dilemma is not making new provinces ...Our population is massive now. All provinces need urgent division.

Its not the first time that I became hopeless on something. Its a state of my mind that I become totally numb, totally emotionless and directional to death. And when I reach such points over any problems, that's a signal for me that I am ready for action.
First thing to change in Pakistan is the mentality of different people in Pakistan.
Ya tu masla nahi, ya main nahi.

Bhai, I understand and at times I feel the same looking at Pakistani halat. Last week, entire qaum has been traumatized.

Hasbun Allahu wa Ni'mal Wakeel

Keep repeating this dua and it will give you inner peace.

Remember Hazrat Ayyub w his trials, Hazrat Lut w his toxic environment, remember Hazarat Hud, Saleh, Shuaib RA on them all.

We will get through this, you are not alone.

Its Deutche Walle = German
Hindi Service = Some Indian
Approaching a remotely located Baloch = Pakistani

So the evidence was: An Indian can enter your territory under 1000 disguise and can contact your people. Do you have same connection with your own people?

Yeh thi meri arzi meri jan k dushman.

Do YOU have connections to indians?

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom