What's new

A warning from Pakistani Millitants

cartoon8-530x262.jpg

Pakistan Army and its well armed and trained militants are expected to create terror in the Indian subcontinent after the withdrawal of American troops. The Pakistan Army and its trained militants enjoy killing Muslims in Kashmir and terrorise them into submission so that they remain poor in the 21st century. A big change in attitude of the leadership of the Pakistani Army by way better communication and building trust and confidence and shared values will go a long way in creating peace and prosperity in the region

Haha yeh pakistani jokes acche marte hai
kashmir chahiye aa jao leke dikhao
waha pe ratriya rifles aapki acchi khatirdaari karega
mai toh darr ke maare has raha hu ohh
abe itni baar koshish kar chuke ho tum log maut ke alava kuch mila .
Its show time
sab saale kutte ki maut marenge.

Haha yeh pakistani jokes acche marte hai
kashmir chahiye aa jao leke dikhao
waha pe ratriya rifles aapki acchi khatirdaari karega
mai toh darr ke maare has raha hu ohh
abe itni baar koshish kar chuke ho tum log maut ke alava kuch mila .
Its show time
sab saale kutte ki maut marenge.

Pakistan Army and its well armed and trained militants are expected to create terror in the Indian subcontinent after the withdrawal of American troops. The Pakistan Army and its trained militants enjoy killing Muslims in Kashmir and terrorise them into submission so that they remain poor in the 21st century. A big change in attitude of the leadership of the Pakistani Army by way better communication and building trust and confidence and shared values will go a long way in creating peace and prosperity in the region

bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Syria thought they could handle the militancy, look what happened to them.

I am not saying this militancy will spread to the rest of India, it will be isolated to Kashmir.

But what is happening in Syria will happen in Indian occupied Kashmir.

Militants will make things kaboom, Indians will respond and many will die.

Civilians, indian soldiers, militants, there will be massive bloodshed.

The world will be horrified.

They will check Indian rule in Kashmir and become even more horrified.

UN and world community will support Kashmir separation from India.

This is how it will pan out. Just remember Assad was laughing when Gadaffi pointed at him and told him he was next.

You are doing the same but little do you understand the gravity of the situation you have created in Kashmir. The horror and suffering among multiple generations of the locals. It is a moral obscenity.

YOUR LOGIC-no idea about geography and culture and religion-lacking in critical evaluation.
Jammu and Kashmir is made up of Jammu (population 4 million-mainly Hindu and smaller shia muslim population),Kashmir or Kashmir Valley (population-5million-mainly Sunni muslims),Ladakh(population 420,000-mainly Buddhist and small number shia muslims)Kashmir Valley is the smallest region,Ladakh,largest-many times larger than Kashmir Valley followed by Jammu.Jammu.Kashmir Valley and Ladakh are Indian controlled.The other regions of Jammu and Kashmir are Azad Kashmir and Gilgit Baltistan.These two regions are controlled by Pakistan.Sunni muslims form the majority in Azad Kashmir and very little is known of Gilgit Baltistan.

Welcome to the Jungle.. :P

Why you ppl are full of hate??

hate?? I gave you a full blown laugh bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

;) neh no hate .

You have read some books bro :) You will know.

Yeh he must read that how Porous defeated Alexander damn that's what gave us big blow :laugh: and we started hating bharotis

They have a better chance of liberating whole of pakistan than kashmir.
Also they should prepare themselves to walk over every single corner of india for liberating different ethnic groups who are suffering from Hinduism not just for religious purposes but for humanitarian purposes .

Regarding this liberating thing - @Gautam can help. Also pls help with my free Anantnag Home :rofl:
Also they should prepare themselves to walk over every single corner of india for liberating different ethnic groups who are suffering from Hinduism not just for religious purposes but for humanitarian purposes .

hate?? I gave you a full blown laugh bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

;) neh no hate .

Yeh he must read that how Porous defeated Alexander damn that's what gave us big blow :laugh: and we started hating bharotis

You hate me? :cry:

Last edited by a moderator:

Brother, all the Islamic greetings to you. Yakeen Zaniye, I am so excited with your post that I just don't understand how to show my happiness. The "Ghazwa E Hind" (Its actually Ganja E Hind) is eventual and inevitable. I am a great follower of Shaheed Ashok Kumar (AKA Ajmal Kasab) and Sir "Khalifa-Er-Rashida" Zaid Hamid because he has given me one of his red caps. Its just not the cap but it's a satellite, a Muslim invention, with which we monitor all the global events. Specially we keep an eye on these Kafir Baniya Yindoos.

Sir Zaid has promised me to hand me the Mard E Momin Sword once we decide to go for the independent Dalitistan. I have a flat reserved in Dalit Ghetto in heaven if I proceed with my 2 Fiction Theory. Yeah that's right.

One of the reasons we got angry on Endia, because recently when All India Radio released tapes of the great great great leader Jinnah, was fake. It was dubbed by Raza Murad and added secular contents in it. This was the end of our patience. Thats why, like I said, Ganja E Hind is inevitable.

After the Ghazwa of Yindoostan, we are planning the Ghazwa E Universe and destroy all the stars. Because stars are the signs of Israeli occupations!

We are also planning to declare Fire as Hindostan Sazeesh, because the color of fire is saffron.

So hold your breath my friend, we are going to liberate all the Indians from evil Brahmin rule.

RR is waiting for you. Come and rot in unmarked graves.

The unmarked graves is a problem as its just propaganda food for their cheer leaders. We need to find other ways are getting rid of those unwanted people, after all, their own country does not want them, why should we care? Why waste land?

As per our culture, it would be OK to use those three rivers that flow out of our country. Granted that will also be used for propaganda, but at least our land won't be wasted for trash.

Pakistani militants say they are preparing to launch a fresh wave of attacks on Indian targets in Kashmir when ****** groups leave Afghanistan with the withdrawal of Nato troops next year.

The declaration by Syed Salahudeen, head of the United Jihad Council, an umbrella organisation of groups fighting against Indian rule in the disputed territory, will deal a blow to efforts by the new government in Islamabad to improve relations with New Delhi.

Bring it at your own peril :butcher:

rr03gi9.jpg

The unmarked graves is a problem as its just propaganda food for their cheer leaders. We need to find other ways are getting rid of those unwanted people, after all, their own country does not want them, why should we care? Why waste land?

As per our culture, it would be OK to use those three rivers that flow out of our country. Granted that will also be used for propaganda, but at least our land won't be wasted for trash.

I may be suggesting a more rural method but you our troops could simply leave them lying to decompose on isolated agrarian lands.

They'd make excellent fertiliizers for the soil and in long term promote temperate agriculture boom in Kashmir.

Then best idea to throw them to Arabian sea. OR just leave them as it is to rot near the LOC.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom