What's new

A warning from Pakistani Millitants

The worst thing is, like in Syria, the world community will be morally inclined to back the militants because of India's horror show in the area.

You should have allowed the locals to choose in a referendum how they should be ruled and by whom long long time ago to avoid this.

Too late now, it is approaching near and near and nearer.

The worst thing is, like in Syria, the world community will be morally inclined to back the militants because of India's horror show in the area.

You should have allowed the locals to choose in a referendum how they should be ruled and by whom long long time ago to avoid this.

Abandon ship.......bhago..............bachaao,bacchao!!!:taz:

ufo8.jpg

what are u doing??

are u not afraid.............man i am leaving india in fear,,,we are all gonna die!!:taz::omghaha::rofl:

Abandon ship.......bhago..............bachaao,bacchao!!!:taz:

I do not wish death on anybody but I just hope you are ready and your soldiers at least get a honorable death.

The dark storm clouds are approaching.

I do not wish death on anybody but I just hope you are ready and your soldiers at least get a honorable death.

aaya aaya pakistan........bhaga bhaga hindustan!!:taz::cheesy::sniper:

dara mat yaar.. :cray: i am scared now.. i wont be able to sleep in peace. :cry:

By force and militancy Kashmir issue can never be resolved either by India or Pakistan. Two way talks and give n take are the only way out. when this will happen depends upon the strong wills of political leadership of both sides

we love kashmir :kiss3:
and it will be a part of india forever.. :smitten:

no matter,how many menaces we are forced to face.. :P

No so called 'world community' will interfere in Kashmir issue anymore. Not even your ally China and other muslim countries let alone west and other countries. 'German Govt.' Is sponcering a concert in Kashmir valley on 7th september even though seperatists are opposing this concert on the ground of disputed teritory. Do you understand meaning of this?? It means German govt don't care about Kashmir despute any more and consider Kashmir valley as an Indian teritory.

Fat moron nicknamed himself "Salahuddin" after the legendary kurdish general who led his troops in the battlefield, oh the irony!

Yes I just farted. How does it smell?

Aah. The land of kashmir will soon be more fertile than the plains of punjab. Unprecedented numbers of unmarked graves...coming right up!

You seriously have no friggin idea of what this Kashmir and strategic depth obsession is doing to Pakistan, and, India is not Syria - come back when there is any kind of condemnation by anyone other then Pakistan raising a hue and cry about their wasted investment on a militant by IA dispatching terrorists.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom