What's new

A warning from Pakistani Millitants

I may be suggesting a more rural method but you our troops could simply leave them lying to decompose on isolated agrarian lands.

They'd make excellent fertiliizers for the soil and in long term promote temperate agriculture boom in Kashmir.

Hygienically not possible, and we don't want those sights on our property. But using the rivers is a good idea, as the hygiene is not our problem then. Maybe the good religious men across the border will then be convinced to accept their dead, finally.

I'm still p!ssed about the 10 mofos buried somewhere in Maharashtra. Its pure and simple desecration of my land.

Hygienically not possible, and we don't want those sights on our property. But using the rivers is a good idea, as the hygiene is not our problem then. Maybe the good religious men across the border will then be convinced to accept their dead, finally.

There is a lot of open land in Kashmir which could be used for better agriculture. This has been happening for thousands of years as decomposed bodies form an effective fertilizer organically. So why refuse nature?

I'm still p!ssed about the 10 mofos buried somewhere in Maharashtra. Its pure and simple desecration of my land.

Thank Secularism for that. :D

Lolz, I was asking about the genius who posted that :P

And I was pointing you to the collective body of geniuses from that part of the world who essentially post that same thing, but always in different threads. I merged them to create a beautiful panoramic intellectual landscape of minds confused about terrorism.

lol Why wont Pakistan control these rats. What is Pakistan Army's official reaction to this? I wish there was some one from PA on this forum. I would love to hear what they think about this.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom