What's new

A warning from Pakistani Millitants

The outcome of this news.......

Expect lot more firing from across the boarder.... and infractions to members in PDF......

Good firing practice for RR.......

@shree835 Mate edit your post in this thread you are not supposed to use that number you typed in the thread you may get 2 infractions for it.....

Last edited by a moderator:
Frankly spiking I pity these guys. They are the victim of brain washing of some cowards who dare not fight Indian Army. Watch the confession video of KASAB. I am sure that you will not hate this boy after watching his video. Extreme poverty coupled with lack of education and religious extremism makes the person blind. Our target should be those who creates and use this kind of terrorists and terrorist should be second in priority.

you don't pity zombies.you shoot them in the head.
they are nothing but brainwashed zombies.

send them terroristas and Rashtriya Rifles will help them meet there default maker

what is this after US and NATO withdrawl, wont they need more fighters to fight and control Afganistan. If they are not able to spare some now how can they then ?

i don't know why militant underestimate Afghanistan army ?......one Afghan people have suffer very badly........
so things will not be same as 10 years back,
USA and INDIA is giving full support to reform afghan army,better militant should try their luck in Pakistan ...at least they will achieve something

1288189488-the-afghan-national-army-increases-recruiting-numbers_488432.jpg

1288189489-the-afghan-national-army-increases-recruiting-numbers_488434.jpg

Poor guys, how can they live with such hate?? Look from Morrocco to Indonasia, they all are filled with anger and hate. These kids hate Hindus, Jews, Christians. These Kids hate Israel, USA, UK, China, India, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Russia etc..

Why don't they leave this hate behind??? I suppose these Kids should converted to Buddhism. From Morroccco to Indonasia all of them get converted to Buddhism..

This seems to be the only solution. But Buddhists kills Muslims in a large No in Myanmar so I proposes Hinduism.

They think that Indian Kashmir is a free for all, like Pakistan's FATA or balochistan or Waziristan, where gunmen can cross international borders with no papers and loads of arms. Let them first try to cross the LoC, which is what most of their predecessors achieved "martyrdom" in attempting. How pathetic is that, so many martyrs for the noble cause of trying to jump a fence. And if they are among the lucky ones to cross over, well, Kashmiri policemen and SOG need some target practice as well.

The Indian army should put up this sign across the LOC as a warning/encouragement to religiously brainwashed terrorists:

is-there-life-after-death-trespass-here-and-find-out.jpg

Will you attack me if I try to kill your family?

PS - This is a rhetorical question.

Please look at the context of my post... It was response to a solution for this problem but my question was for the reasoning of the solution.... any way we are moving away from topic... so lets get back to the topic.....

Does that make any difference????? Murder is a Murder.....

So soldier who kill enemy soldier or terrorist is a murderer according to you, Right? What about the punishment?

So soldier who kill enemy soldier or terrorist is a murderer according to you, Right? What about the punishment?

Either you have not understood my point... or I did not understand yours....Either way we are way off the topic.... lets get back

Really?
Are you seriously a Nair?

Have you forgotten how you folks were butchered by Tipu Sultan's armies...and the Moplahs? Have you forgotten how your last ditch defense finally broke the might of their army?
Or now do you regret that Travancore fought back and allowed you to survive and remain Kafirs? :angel:
Does that make any difference????? Murder is a Murder.....

Life sure is cheap in our subcontinent. :(

Poor kids will now be brainwashed en masse and fed to the guns of our army. These hapless kids will then be buried. After 15 years these graves will be unearthed and the Indian army would be blamed for 'butchering civilians'. So lame. :(

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom