What's new

A visitor from Indian Occupied Kashmir

Personaly i hope Kashmir issue is solved but unfortunately things won't stop here. Our countries can't progress with issues like this. Even if Kashmir issue is there we both countries can live without hating each other only if our government, media and people realises that its not helping our countries. Why have we become to blind in this hatred? 'Enemy' country's well wisher is not a traiter. We have to teach this in schools before its too late. Flamers who flame this enmity are living way better life than us.

if india pakistan are wellwishers are humans they just make it a free country for sake of humanity .

Unfortunately, the way Islamic radicals are treating other religion people around the globe, it will be a nightmare if we free Kashmir and then Kashmir will turn into another anti Indian frontier for us...

If people of Kashmir want to spoil their generation, it is there choice, why should rest of India will risk their life to handover Kashmir to some fanatic group of people who think only Muslim has right to leave in this world and other people are less equal than Muslims, then i am sorry...It is not going to happen...

It was the love of Pakistani people that I had to carry back, if not the soil – for which I have been receiving demands in my inbox from Kashmiri friends.

Another population exchange program can solve this problem among a few people on both sides.

if india pakistan are wellwishers are humans they just make it a free country for sake of humanity .

And then who will protect the minority Kashmiris there?

Indeed a beautiful exciting read. Well written. Hope to c more visitors from IOK to Pakistan and then can visit Azad Kashmir.

Back
Top Bottom