What's new

A View about India Written by Pakistani Journalist Dr. Farrukh Saleem

Crap . so many lies propagating in this article that its stupid .
Naye lagtey ho .
You will learnt o verify information before posting soon enough .
Been here for ages mate. Probably the oldest member in this thread barring @BATMAN . Do have a look at my joining date. Never posted much but I believe I know most of the members here.

The article is indeed shyte as my good friend @FaujHistorian and I both agree.
But do go ahead.
Feel free to contradict any point mentioned in the article with documented evidence to the contrary.

yay.....ambanis got a lot of mulahh....so wht??
stupid article... :coffee:

Been here for ages mate. Probably the oldest member in this thread barring @BATMAN . Do have a look at my joining date. Never posted much but I believe I know most of the members here.

The article is indeed shyte as my good friend @FaujHistorian and I both agree.
But do go ahead.
Feel free to contradict any point mentioned in the article with documented evidence to the contrary.

, 12 percent of all American scientists are of Indian origin; 38 percent of doctors in America are Indian; 36 percent of NASA scientists are Indians; 34 percent of Microsoft employees are Indians; and 28 percent of IBM employees are Indians.

This part is faker than Nicki Minaj's Boobs . I can point out a few more inaccuracies but i hope you do get the point . Its a codswallop of a rant done with a lot of fervor and inaccuracies . It is not a well researched piece .

India currently has 61 billionaires
Forbes list of Indian billionaires - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

DO COMPARE PLEASE and we would like a sensible comparison.

Look bro

Soon Riaz Haq bhai will post number of poor and destitute people in India and number of toilets available.

Will you then be as proud as few billionaires

or you will pick up your proverbial axe and chop the heads of anyone challenging greatness of India.

These statistics are just that.

shitatictics.

Hope you get this now.

Peace

12 percent of all American scientists are of Indian origin; 38 percent of doctors in America are Indian; 36 percent of NASA scientists are Indians; 34 percent of Microsoft employees are Indians; and 28 percent of IBM employees are Indians.
This part is faker than Nicki Minaj's Boobs . I can point out a few more inaccuracies but i hope you do get the point . Its a codswallop of a rant done with a lot of fervor and inaccuracies . It is not a well researched piece .

Don't drag Nicki Minaj into this. I still listen to "Starships" while getting crushed by the morning rush at the tubes. :P

I did say the article was shyte. The sentiment however was not. Let me tell you why :

The numbers which the author picked up was mentioned in Lok Sabha by a very inept HRD minister during question hour sometime back in 2008.

As is the norm, we Indians tend to exaggerate. Totally needless if you ask me as the original numbers are quite impressive by any standards. There was quite a furore back then. I'm quoting bits and pieces of the article. You'll see what I mean.

India rising in US: Govt falls victim to net hoax - Times Of India.
Attempts by this correspondent over the years to authenticate the figures have shown that it is exaggerated, and even false. Both Microsoft and NASA say they don't keep an ethnic headcount. While they acknowledge that a large number of their employees are of Indian origin, it is hardly in the 30-35 per cent range.

In a 2003 interview with this correspondent, Microsoft chief Bill Gates guessed that the number of Indians in the engineering sections of the company was perhaps in the region of 20 per cent, but he thought the overall figure was not true. NASA workers say the number of Indians in the organization is in the region of 4-5 per cent, but the 36 per cent figure is pure fiction.

The number of physicians of Indian-origin in the US is a little easier to estimate. The Association of American Physicians of Indian Origin (AAPI) has 42,000 members, in addition to around 15,000 medical students and residents. There were an estimated 850,000 doctors in the US in 2004. So, conflating the figures, no more than ten per cent of the physicians in US maybe of Indian-origin – and that includes Indian-Americans – assuming not everyone is registered with AAPI.

These numbers in themselves are remarkable considering Indians constitute less than one per cent of the US population.

Do take into account that currently we form just 1.8% of the demographics of the entire US population. The factual figures are bloody impressive without the need of embellishments as I'm sure you see by now.

Other than that ... yup you nailed it .. codswallop by an insecure chap :)

, 12 percent of all American scientists are of Indian origin; 38 percent of doctors in America are Indian; 36 percent of NASA scientists are Indians; 34 percent of Microsoft employees are Indians; and 28 percent of IBM employees are Indians.

I have in the past requested my Indian friends who actually work for NASA or IBM

They have access to the employee data.

And they tell me, 36 percent of NASA scientists are NOT Indians.

Why this figure is wrong?

Because!

That means for every 10 NASA scientists almost 4 are Indians and only 6 make up whites, blacks, hispanics, and every other nationality there is in America.

Same is true with IBM

So please do not spread ignorance.

This is like the same thing Islamists say about 72 virgins.

And we all know that too is a lie.

:lol:

Yes there are many many successful Indians in USA.

My hats off to them.

During my visits there, I met many Indians who are some of the best human beings there ever could be.

They opened up their homes and treated me like a younger brother.

After consuming wonderful veg dishes,

lots of tea

lots of political discussions

We all agree that

Pakistani and Indians should be proud of what is INSIDE india and pakistan and not outside.

The reason so many Indians and Pakistanis left their homeland is that

the bickering and poverty forced them out.

Yes. Abject poverty and wretchedness.

So please come down from high horse and try to understand why I say OP is a $hitting article.

And

Why must admire humanistic qualities of each other and not dollars and euoros.

That must come first and dollars and euoros will follow.

peace

Same is true with IBM

States ka to pata nahi bhai par UK ka London office main Indians hi Indians dikhtey hain. Theres Vada-paw and Dosa on the official canteen menu :P

The brits are pissed with us. Like reaaaaally pissed. Most of the chaps here are on deputation and they eat with their hands. Tch tch :D

Look bro

Soon Riaz Haq bhai will post number of poor and destitute people in India and number of toilets available.

Will you then be as proud as few billionaires

or you will pick up your proverbial axe and chop the heads of anyone challenging greatness of India.

These statistics are just that.

shitatictics.

Hope you get this now.

Peace
kindly research and post the number of toilets in India, what you saying is a 10 year old data. just do research and post don't just bark.

States ka to pata nahi bhai par UK ka London office main Indians hi Indians dikhtey hain. Theres Vada-paw and Dosa on the official canteen menu :P

The brits are pissed with us. Like reaaaaally pissed. Most of the chaps here are on deputation and they eat with their hands. Tch tch :D
Birts really deserve that.

kindly research and post the number of toilets in India, what you saying is a 10 year old data. just do research and post don't just bark.

Arey bhai aap to serious ho gaye ho. Its a saturday morning. None of us have any serious work at hand. We're just bantering.

Personal mat hoyie bhai sahaab.

Birts really deserve that.

No Sir. The brits dont deserve that. Nobody does actually. One of my very good friend lost his job to this chap from Chennai because he was being paid 1/3rd of what my friend was getting paid. Indians from India are willing to work for minimum wage in UK. Hell even I might get laid off tomorrow. Aap hi socho .. koi agar aapkey desh main aakey takes your job because he's willing to work for 1/4th of your salary .. how'd you feel ?

Last edited:
Yes there are many many successful India
Arey bhai aap to serious ho gaye ho. Its a saturday morning. None of us have any serious work at hand. We're just bantering.

Personal mat hoyie bhai sahaab.

No Sir. The brits dont deserve that. Nobody does actually. One of my very good friend lost his job to chap from Chennai because he is being 1/3rd of what my friend was getting in paid. Indians from India are willing working for minimum wage in UK. Hell even I might get laid tomorrow. Aap hi socho .. koi agar aapkey desh main aakey takes your job because he's willing to work for 1/4th of your salary .. how will you feel ?

it's like plundering isn't it? BRITS did that to us we are doing it now.

it's like plundering isn't it? BRITS did that to us we are doing it now.

Kya bhaiya aap bhi. Desh azad ho gaya 60 years pehley, humlog wahi rat lagakey baithey hue hain.

Globalization ka zamana hai. Profitability is the bottom line. Jo kuch ho raha hai koi rokh nahi sakta. We are way more competitive as a country and as individuals. But doesn't mean yeh baaki logo key liye bhi sahi hai.

The ability to interfere in every other country in South Asia and destroy them internally through propaganda and purchased politicians, cultural and media personalities and intellectuals who have no hesitation to betray the country and the national interest ....

There is an uprising in Bangladesh and Pakistan against extremism of the Mullah kind.

Pakistan's uprising is more sedate at the moment.

but Bangladesh's going hammer and tongs. The outcome will be all good at the end of the day.

I have in the past requested my Indian friends who actually work for NASA or IBM

They have access to the employee data.

And they tell me, 36 percent of NASA scientists are NOT Indians.

Why this figure is wrong?

Because!

That means for every 10 NASA scientists almost 4 are Indians and only 6 make up whites, blacks, hispanics, and every other nationality there is in America.

Same is true with IBM

So please do not spread ignorance.

This is like the same thing Islamists say about 72 virgins.

And we all know that too is a lie.

:lol:

Yes there are many many successful Indians in USA.

My hats off to them.

During my visits there, I met many Indians who are some of the best human beings there ever could be.

They opened up their homes and treated me like a younger brother.

After consuming wonderful veg dishes,

lots of tea

lots of political discussions

We all agree that

Pakistani and Indians should be proud of what is INSIDE india and pakistan and not outside.

The reason so many Indians and Pakistanis left their homeland is that

the bickering and poverty forced them out.

Yes. Abject poverty and wretchedness.

So please come down from high horse and try to understand why I say OP is a $hitting article.

And

Why must admire humanistic qualities of each other and not dollars and euoros.

That must come first and dollars and euoros will follow.

peace

Quoted for Truth . Chest thumping on anything and everything is the most irritating attitude of us South Asians .

Back
Top Bottom