What's new

A US-Vietnam Alliance? Not So Fast

On topic:
you don´t know how she looks like and wants to marry her? :sarcastic:
Indos said she used her real picture. :smitten:

Off topic:
I think to counterbalance China, a US backed local East Asia alliance is necessary: Japan-Vietnam-Philippines.
Vietnam itself can establish a orbit of SE Asia alliance: Vietnam-Laos-Cambodia (actually de facto already in place). Thailand and Burma can join later the VN friendship club.
:sarcastic:

You people do too much talking and no action. That's why some here, including madoka,:smitten:said you people are just having a pipe dream. What you said above won't happen. It's just a dream of yours.

Your government has a case of split personality.

CPV = Confused Party of Vietnam.

Confusion and indecisiveness is a sign of incompetence.

you have good humor sens.

CPC = China Pipe Club. :smitten:

And you have no sense at all. Pipe club? like this?
5880258057_5dfa5c1dbc_z.jpg

or this?
multose.jpg

And you have no sense at all. Pipe club? like this?
5880258057_5dfa5c1dbc_z.jpg

or this?
multose.jpg

It should be, because propaganda of CPC work well, but I mean like this.

smoking-hookah.gif

Thanks for Chinese member terranMarine for pic in page 1.

You people do too much talking and no action. That's why some here, including madoka,:smitten:said you people are just having a pipe dream. What you said above won't happen. It's just a dream of yours.

Your government has a case of split personality.

CPV = Confused Party of Vietnam.

Confusion and indecisiveness is a sign of incompetence.
do you think negotiating a military alliance with a superpower is a piece of cake?
thing is not easier, taking into consideration that VN is a communistic country.

I think to counterbalance China, a US backed local East Asia alliance is necessary: Japan-Vietnam-Philippines.
Vietnam itself can establish a orbit of SE Asia alliance: Vietnam-Laos-Cambodia (actually de facto already in place). Thailand and Burma can join later the VN friendship club.

you don´t know how she looks like and wants to marry her? :sarcastic:

Really Viet, no offence, but I think today Vietnam's situation is caused by too much fantasy like this one. The better you talk, the worse situation you actually have, because you need something to back up your fantasy.

It should be, because propaganda of CPC work well, but I mean like this.

smoking-hookah.gif

Thanks for Chinese member terranMarine for pic in page 1.

That's not called a pipe my friend. It's called a hookah. I tried it before, just vaporised fruit flavored smoke. Very weak, when I inhaled it, it didn't give me a dream of creating a super duper alliance.

do you think negotiating a military alliance with a superpower is a piece of cake?
thing is not easier, taking into consideration that VN is a communistic country.

I know, that's why I labelled your government CPV: the Confused Party of Vietnam. Like you said, it's internal politic. And right now inside your party, it looks like this:

Im-so-confused.jpg

How will the US gov. explain this potential "alliance" to the public? From US ideological perspective, Vietnam is still a communist country. Anytime either the US gov. or the media bashes a commie country, they will be stuck in a dilemma.

I know, that's why I labelled your government CPV: the Confused Party of Vietnam. Like you said, it's internal politic. And right now inside your party, it looks like this:

Im-so-confused.jpg
have you noticed the public letter of the 60 senior CPV members? We have to wait for a little while.
I predict the pro US faction will win the internal battle against the pro China. Perhaps not today, but tomorrow.

Really Viet, no offence, but I think today Vietnam's situation is caused by too much fantasy like this one. The better you talk, the worse situation you actually have, because you need something to back up your fantasy.
you know too little about VN.

my friend, it is in the making. the China-hater and hardliner John McCain is currently on the visit in Hanoi. He says he supports Vietnam´s military buildup. John is well-known for his tough talks. And you know Uncle Sam hates competition. I am not surprised if he wants to arm Vietnam to hinder China to become a wannabe superpower.

McCain_copy.jpg

Last edited:
How will the US gov. explain this potential "alliance" to the public? From US ideological perspective, Vietnam is still a communist country. Anytime either the US gov. or the media bashes a commie country, they will be stuck in a dilemma.
actually America allies with everyone that fits their interests, from democrat to dictator, why not with communist Vietnam?
she allied with the communistic Soviet Union in the alliance to bring down Nazi Germany in the WW II.

Last edited:
That's not called a pipe my friend. It's called a hookah. I tried it before, just vaporised fruit flavored smoke. Very weak, when I inhaled it, it didn't give me a dream of creating a super duper alliance.

Problem is people smoke with what. In china, I think you have another pipe, it is strong enough. I think you know it. In Vietnam we have it too.

chinese-opium-smokers.jpg

actually America allies with everyone that fits their interests, from democrat to dictator, why not with communist Vietnam?
she allied with the communistic Soviet Union in the alliance to bring down Nazi Germany in the WW II.

The US never had problems to support and allies with dictators who are proto-fascist like the Saudis or Pinochet. The alliance with the Soviets was prior the Cold War and communism was at that time a nuissance and the US prublic was not brainwashed that the Soviets were projected as the "evil". Now after decades of commie bashing indoctrination, it's a completely different matter. After WW2 the US never again allied with a commie country, at best it was an economic co-operation such as trade.

But as brainwashed as you are, you would sell your soul just to please the US such as your propagation of the TPP while more and more people in the EU are getting aware that TIPP will be the last stab in the back of ourfreedom and democracy. Since Vietnam does not have either, it wouldn't matter anyway, right? :D

First Vietnam begged Putin to save them from China's spanking. Now they are begging USA but got the answer "not so fast"!

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom