What's new

A US-Vietnam Alliance? Not So Fast

Nisei is not Chinese or not related with them.

in this case, nisei is a Japanese language term used in countries in America and Australia to specify the children born to Japanese in the new country. The Nisei are considered the second generation.

madokafc is a real girl? I still don't know whether madokafc is a girl or guy with a random avatar.

Why bother asking ? Clever girl is interesting isnt it ? :D

Check her first thread (member introduction) when she said she is a girl and uses her own photo, it seems to me that her writing is a kind of female one

She also admits once again when @Nihonjin1051 and me start flirting on her.... :P

do you mean you are nisei, nhi the in Vietnamese or 二世, in chinese and "second generation" in English, you are chinese living in Indonesia ? also is it.

Nisei means Second generation Japanese. She's Japanese - Indonesian. Meaning the blood that flows in her veins is Japanese.

Why bother asking ? Clever girl is interesting isnt it ? :D

Check her first thread (member introduction) when she said she is a girl and uses her own photo, it seems to me that her writing is a kind of female one

She also admits once again when @Nihonjin1051 and me start flirting on her.... :P

Whoa so that really is her? :smitten: madokafc, please confirm. :smitten:

Nisei means Second generation Japanese. She's Japanese - Indonesian. Meaning the blood that flows in her veins is Japanese.

I found it too.

in this case, nisei is a Japanese language term used in countries in America and Australia to specify the children born to Japanese in the new country. The Nisei are considered the second generation.

About 1000 ex- Japanese soldiers was in Indonesia side fighting with us when we fought Dutch and British in our Independence war (1945-1951), including Madokafc grandfather/or great-grandfather. As well as 500 Pakistani/Indian Muslim.

Our soldiers at that time was PETA, 40.000 Javanese and 30..000 Sumatran. PETA get military training from Japan Military.

@Nihonjin1051

Last edited:
It is actually an internal affair of Vietnam. Nothing is decided yet finally, but all signs suggest the sentiment moves away from China and toward a closer ties with America and Japan.

we can ask her if she wants to become my or your concubine? :woot:

You stay away, you're already married. I'm not married yet, she can just be my wife, not a concubine. We will make samsei babies together. :smitten:

About 1000 ex- Japanese soldiers was in Indonesia side fighting with us when we fought Dutch in our Independence war (1945-1951), including Madokafc grandfather/or great-grandfather. As well as 500 Pakistani/Indian Muslim.

Our soldiers at that time was PETA, 40.000 Javanese and 30..000 Sumatran. PETA get military training form Japan Military.

@Nihonjin1051

Poor madokafc, her grandfather must of went through great hardship. :cry::cray:

About 1000 ex- Japanese soldiers was in Indonesia side fighting with us when we fought Dutch in our Independence war (1945-1951), including Madokafc grandfather/or great-grandfather. As well as 500 Pakistani/Indian Muslim.

same story in Vietnam, Japanese solders with samurai idea, they didn't given up to ally and voluntarily joined to Ho Chi Minh army and fought against Imperial France to end of first Vietnam war.

:lol: okay, this sounds like a little bit weird to me. Your alliance is actually PH.

VN and PH, bhai~bhai~
I think to counterbalance China, a US backed local East Asia alliance is necessary: Japan-Vietnam-Philippines.
Vietnam itself can establish a orbit of SE Asia alliance: Vietnam-Laos-Cambodia (actually de facto already in place). Thailand and Burma can join later the VN friendship club.

You stay away, you're already married. I'm not married yet, she can just be my wife, not a concubine. We will make samsei babies together. :smitten:
Poor madokafc, her grandfather must of went through great hardship. :cry::cray:
you don´t know how she looks like and wants to marry her? :sarcastic:

do you mean you are nisei, nhi the in Vietnamese or 二世, in chinese and "second generation" in English, you are chinese living in Indonesia ? also is it.
He is Japanese.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom