What's new

A True Soldier!!

I see no moral in marrying someone and then leave her into oblivion. Where the hell sleeps pati dharma?

That was no voluntary marriage, it was a child marriage in case you did not notice. So a child cannot be held responsible for the actions of his parents. Also, the marriage was not consummated which makes the marriage null/void. Modi sacrificed his life for this country and that asshole Nehru is not fit enough to polish Modi's boot.

That was no voluntary marriage, it was a child marriage in case you did not notice. So a child cannot be held responsible for the actions of his parents. Also, the marriage was not consummated which makes the marriage null/void. Modi sacrificed his life for this country and that asshole Nehru is not fit enough to polish Modi's boot.
Voluntary or not, the one you are marrying becomes your responsibility. A lot of people sacrificed their lives for the country. That does not mean they had to leave their wives and family.

As a kid the movies I used to watch on Doordarshan was very indicative of what the different parts of India were all about. The Bengali film directors were making movies exploring prostitution and how housewives can occasionally become prostitutes and the men in the house will admire them regardless. The Gujaratis and Marathis and South Indians were making movies on Gods, saints, and bravery and virtue.

As a kid the movies I used to watch on Doordarshan was very indicative of what the different parts of India were all about. The Bengali film directors were making movies exploring prostitution and how housewives can occasionally become prostitutes and the men in the house will admire them regardless. The Gujaratis and Marathis and South Indians were making movies on Gods, saints, and bravery and virtue.
You had a very bad taste of movies then.

Voluntary or not, the one you are marrying becomes your responsibility. A lot of people sacrificed their lives for the country. That does not mean they had to leave their wives and family.

That is a rubbish argument. What is not voluntary does not become anyone's responsibility. It was not like he abandoned her for another woman or led a life of aish while she suffered. As a couple they are the perfect representatives of the values of India where poverty and hardship are faced with grit and determination and they never lose sight of their values.

You had a very bad taste of movies then.

It was what was shown on DD every weekend. It is not like I had any say in what they were showing.

That is a rubbish argument. What is not voluntary does not become anyone's responsibility. It was not like he abandoned her for another woman or led a life of aish while she suffered. As a couple they are the perfect representatives of the values of India where poverty and hardship are faced with grit and determination and they never lose sight of their values.
If the same thing was done by Nehru, your reply would have been something all different.It was what was shown on DD every weekend. It is not like I had any say in what they were showing.
As far as I remember,the only movie in that subject might be Ray's Ghare Baire. And it was not written by any communist. And what makes you think that making movie on Gods makes a group of people holier?

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom