What's new

A Trip to Hunza Valley under 1 Lac

Dude 22+ hrs in a bus - hell NO.

Private train space is recommended where atleast you can lie down.
I know that is why I said take a room in abbottabad and rest. It is holiday season and everything will be booked these days you know it better than me and June is the top month vacation have just started for kids. Like muree and galiats will be full even naran is gamble at this time in year.

my plan is something like this ..

Karachi - Islamabad ( Stay a day )
Islamabad - Gilgit ( Stay a day )
Gilgit - Hunza ( stay a day )
Hunza to Passo , Buzil , astore Whichever is closer and more accessible ( stay a day )
Than all the way to Naran ( Stay a day )
Naran to Shogran/Siri Paye ( stay a day )
Than all way back to Islamabad
finally Islamabad - Karachi ( End )
You want to visit all these places in 100k in June lol.

my plan is something like this ..

Karachi - Islamabad ( Stay a day )
Islamabad - Gilgit ( Stay a day )
Gilgit to Hunza ( stay a day )
Hunza to Passo , Buzil , astore Whichever is closer and more accessible
Than all the way to Naran ( Stay a day )
Naran to Shogran/Siri Paye
Than all way back to Islamabad
finally Islamabad - Karachi ( End )

Well if you can replace gilgit - hunza trip with Azad Kashmir than it will be much economical and manageable.

My advice:
ISL - Abbottabad- Naran - Azad Kashmir - ISL -Khi

Dude 22+ hrs in a bus - hell NO.

Private train space is recommended where atleast you can lie down.

in december i went to Islamabad by Green line AC class , it was a compartment for 6 people ... the train suck big time, yeah it has place to lay down, but no place to sit or even stand/walk ..bathroom sucks too . and it took around 19 hours to reach there .. so why not spend few more hours in a bus , but at least they have sleepers where you can lay down , sit or even watch a movie , they have seats in back just in case you want to sit .

Well if you can replace gilgit - hunza trip with Azad Kashmir than it will be much economical and manageable.

My advice:
ISL - Abbottabad- Naran - Azad Kashmir - ISL -Khi

Where should i go in Azad Kashmir ? All i know is Muzafrabad .. what are other places i can stay in AK ?

You want to visit all these places in 100k in June lol.

I know but that was the General plan , I am trying to add 15,000 -20,000 more into my budget .. i just want to have an general idea how much a room cost in this season , I stayed in good hotels in Balakot and Kaghan back in December in just 2000 per day .

yaar just google it...you will find many beautiful places to visit.....

https://www.tripadvisor.com/Attractions-g3576442-Activities-Azad_Kashmir.html

ary Dost, Places are easy to find, but going to these places can be hectic and expensive .. some places i hear are only accessible by foot and some by only Jeeps .

I know but that was the General plan , I am trying to add 15,000 -20,000 more into my budget .. i just want to have an general idea how much a room cost in this season , I stayed in good hotels in Balakot and Kaghan back in December in just 2000 per day .

ary Dost, Places are easy to find, but going to these places can be hectic and expensive .. some places i hear are only accessible by foot and some by only Jeeps .

Okay you can visit all these places in one way and it will be more cheap.

What is a rent a car charge per day in Karachi?

Where should i go in Azad Kashmir ? All i know is Muzafrabad .. what are other places i can stay in AK ?
There are many places in Azad Kashmir and they are hell beautiful trust me.

Okay you can visit all these places in one way and it will be more cheap.

What is a rent a car charge per day in Karachi?

Depends on the car, my brother took a cultus with AC , with Driver for 15 days in 25k . I think he paid a little too much if he check other providers he might get a better deal .

Depends on the car, my brother took a cultus with AC , with Driver for 15 days in 25k . I think he paid a little too much if he check other providers he might get a better deal .
If you are getting a car for 25k for 15 days then it is best but try without driver as you have family and driver will cost you extra room.

I get confused between GB and AK all the time :\

nah man, I can't drive good at all , specially in that areas .. I rather trust someone ( local ) with my life as driver than me haha
Lol it is not that difficult to drive at all now. Thanks to China lovely roads.

Back
Top Bottom