What's new

A Trip to Hunza Valley under 1 Lac

There is no seat available in two person compartment , I won't travel in 6 berth compartment , I am not comfortable leaving her with 4 random people .
Try business ac it is good.

There is no seat available in two person compartment , I won't travel in 6 berth compartment , I am not comfortable leaving her with 4 random people .
Which train you have checked for? The name of the train?

I tried , all other trains are full no seat available bro :( even until 5 July all seats are reserved .
Okay wait.

Which train you have checked for? The name of the train?

Okay wait.

I tried Tez Gam, Kyber mail , Karachi Express .. all of their 2 person compartments are booked . I see Daewoo has sleeper buses, they look fine ..

I tried , all other trains are full no seat available bro :( even until 5 July all seats are reserved .
Okay take Daewoo from Karachi to abattabad 5700 per person and stay in abattabad for a day to get fresh before moving on.

If you plan on going to Hunza valley,I suggest you stay in Gulmitt or Near Passo cones. Its absolutely beautiful over there.

Karimabad and Aliabad are too expensive but than you get everything there like shops and commercial stuff. It isnt cheap though.

Goodluck

Do you have any hotel number in those place ? where i can call and book rooms for us in Advance ? i am having a feeling most of the rooms will be booked :(

Okay take Daewoo from Karachi to abattabad 5700 per person and stay in abattabad for a day to get fresh before moving on.

Actually i was planning Islamabad , because from there i can take NATCO bus to all the way to Gilgit .

Do you have any hotel number in those place ? where i can call and book rooms for us in Advance ? i am having a feeling most of the rooms will be booked :(
Yes I have but you will have to wait I will have to look for the numbers will post them by morning okay?

there are summer vacations in Pakistan these days and you need to book tickets well in advance ....I think Khi to Lhr on train is good but I would highly recommend Lahore - Isl motorway route through dawoo bus. If your wife is visiting this part of the country for the first time, than she will definitely gonna like motorway. I would recommend you to cut some of the hilly stations and spend a whole in day in Islamabad. Dinner at Monal restaurant, margalla hill is a must.

Actually i was planning Islamabad , because from there i can take NATCO bus to all the way to Gilgit .
First decide where you want to go because going to gilgit and hunza or naran are different things.

Yes I have but you will have to wait I will have to look for the numbers will post them by morning okay?

Sure, i am not leaving before 20th , so i still have some stuff to figure out ,like bus , Rent cars , my wife's little medical check-up just in case etc .

First decide where you want to go because going to gilgit and hunza or naran are different things.

my plan is something like this ..

Karachi - Islamabad ( Stay a day )
Islamabad - Gilgit ( Stay a day )
Gilgit - Hunza ( stay a day )
Hunza to Passo , Buzil , astore Whichever is closer and more accessible ( stay a day )
Than all the way to Naran ( Stay a day )
Naran to Shogran/Siri Paye ( stay a day )
Than all way back to Islamabad
finally Islamabad - Karachi ( End )

Back
Top Bottom