What's new

A tribute to Shaheed Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto

A bastard who broke Pakistan in two, and nearly destroyed Pakistan's economy by nationalizing everything.

The entire Bhutto dynasty is a curse on Pakistan.

It was Bhutto (and West Pakistani politicians) who refused to let Mujeeb form the government and pressurized Yahya. The result was civil unrest and the Army was left with no choice but to take action. All this (Army operation and its consequences) could have been avoided had Bhutto accepted Mujeeb's mandate and allowed him to form the government.

Please understand that in the aftermath of Ayub's downfall (again Bhutto was main culprit... ghar ka bhedi lanka dhaye) Yahya was very weak for people were fed-up of military rule hence was in no position to run the country without the support of the politicians. He was in-charge, but a very weak one who obliged to the unjustified demands of Bhutto and other West Pakistani politicians only in hope to remain the president of Pakistan for as long as possible (same mistake Musharraf made decades later and met with similar fate!).
You give Yahya too much credit. The drunk fool is equally as guilty as ZA Bhutto.

Bhutto's only success was his firm resolve on starting our nuclear program. Without him we wouldn't have been a nuclear power. He also opened up doors to China which is now the cornerstone of our foreign policy.

He should've give autonomy to East Pakistan, shouldn't have destroyed our industrial structure in the name of nationalisation, shouldn't have rigged the election he was going to win anyway.

Indeed he did kill his rivals, promoted Zia for the same reasons and in the end, his quest for absolute power like the Shah of Iran killed him.

Last edited:
for god's sake move the **** on. he was an ambitious man, yet had failed policies to run the country.

My tribute to Bhutto:
1.Responsible for breaking Pakistan.
2.Responsible for thousands of deaths in East Pakistan (not to mention his partners Indira gandhi and Sheikh Mujeeb).
3.Responsible for the divide between urban and rural sindh.
4.Responsible for the beginnig of Karachi violence and paving the way for a party like MQM.

Am I the only one thankful that 'East' Pakistan is no more? Such a massive burden it would've been if Bengal was part of Pakistan today, just imagine.

and his party is in hand of ppl like Zardrai and billo :(

11138558_884674111596130_1794330753918264368_n.jpg

the way we lost East Pakistan was not good

That overpopulated, tiny enclave was infested with traitors and surrounded by India on 3 sides. Something was bound to happen sooner of later, and thank God it happened sooner. Of course, independence could've come a bit more gracefully.

Among all the lowlifes who have defiled the presidential palace or prime minister’s secretariat with their presence; Zulfiqar A. Bhutto was definitely the most educated, outspoken and intelligent person. Compare him with the tin-pot soldier-statesmen like Ayub, Zia, Musharraf and semi-literate political leaders like Nawaz, Zardari, Altaf, or Gilani and you will see the difference. He was the only leader who was probably able to peruse Kessinger’s Diplomacy in a couple of reading sessions and could absorb all the information in his mind like a sponge absorbs water. He was the only leader who could do a lot for this country but he had his own nemesis that he failed to overcome, arrogance and demagoguery.

I still cant get over the fact that an ex-pm was hanged by his own people.. :disagree:
who else was hanged like that.. apart from saddam and najibullah

Sir, it was ZA Bhutto who prevented the joint assembly session at Dhaka and said "Agar koi Dhaka gaya to uski tangein tod di jain gi", it was also ZA Bhutto who chanted "Idhar hum, udhar tum".

Now compare them with Nawaz. I think he is the most matured politician pakistan ever had. I am impressed with the way he handled the crisis of Imaran Opposition. The good thing about him is that he do not harass political opponents. He can do some good thing in bad time.

Thank you ZAB for splitting Pakistan in half. When Mujeeb ur Rahman won elections, you famously said "idher hum, udher tum", leading to Bengali rebellion. A leader selected by majority was not acceptable to you, you disgusting hypocrite. I think hanging you was the only good thing Zia ul Haq did.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom