What's new

A time will come, Pakistan will Get J-20 as well - Sheikh Rasheed

The Indians I've spoken to believe their Rafale is enough to handle the J-20, they believe its stealth capabilities are sub-par and of course, that their IAF detected it on their Su-30 radar
You spoke with the wrong people.

The Indians I've spoken to believe their Rafale is enough to handle the J-20, they believe its stealth capabilities are sub-par and of course, that their IAF detected it on their Su-30 radar
Yes, they boasted the same. If it really was the case, J-20 was not in stealth mode (luneburg lens) ..... otherwise, more likely they were plain lying, as usually they do.

Is there a possibility of India setting up a local Su-57 production facility?
Even if they did China would be producing 100 J-20s for each Su-57 they produce

In my humble opinion, Pakistan doesn't have the depth to make full use of stealth or other advanced fighters especially in the age of supersonic cruise and ballistic missiles.

Our airfields will be targeted in case of a full blown war with India rendering them unusable. We should focus on countering Indian armor and air assets with advanced UAVs, ATGMs, mobile AA and super/hypersonic cruise missiles.
I was thinking the same thing. The only option would be to keep them in a secret facility and preferably underground

Good for us, complacency has always been the bane of IAF. They had delusions about their Sukhois being on par with our F-16s, the rest is history.

Last edited:
Yes, they boasted the same. If it really was the case, J-20 was not in stealth mode (luneburg lens) ..... otherwise, more likely they were plain lying, as usually they do.
Before the outbreak of the kalwan conflict, China did not deploy J20 in the Tibet Military Region and Xinjiang Military Region. Obviously, the Indian media are lying.

I think Pakistan is trolling India to no end & Sheeda Tulli is the lead clown in this effort. He could be right about ten things, but I would not trust him at all. He is THAT bad.

But then, who knows?

I think Pakistan is trolling India to no end & Sheeda Tulli is the lead clown in this effort. He could be right about ten things, but I would not trust him at all. He is THAT bad.

But then, who knows?
Imagine the feeling of IAF and the billions of hindutva extremists when They read all the news regarding pak is about to get j-20 from china :lol: unko abi tak J-10c nhi hazam ho raha :lol:

During Zhuhai Arishow 2018; there was a foreign team visiting Chinese 5th Gen Fighter facility. Nothing more being said but only as Foreign Team. Now coming to the point of 5th Gen for PAF in regard to IAF procurement plans. If we look at IAF shopping list and spending money like no other day; it is a fact that PAF cannot match with numbers game but always overcome with quality in response. I think PAF will counter IAF's 150+ 4.5++ gen fleet with couple of NGF at initial, given the numbers and IAF procuring different 4.5+ A/Cs.

By that, not just IAF fleet will be seen checkmated but they will have to go for 5th Gen and by that time PAF will be already experienced with NGF and working towards Loyal Wingman warfare. Haven't we heard about Loyal Wingman under AZM? Things are moving fast and Military is not sitting back for any fleet to come for help in dire times.

During Zhuhai Arishow 2018; there was a foreign team visiting Chinese 5th Gen Fighter facility. Nothing more being said but only as Foreign Team. Now coming to the point of 5th Gen for PAF in regard to IAF procurement plans. If we look at IAF shopping list and spending money like no other day; it is a fact that PAF cannot match with numbers game but always overcome with quality in response. I think PAF will counter IAF's 150+ 4.5++ gen fleet with couple of NGF at initial, given the numbers and IAF procuring different 4.5+ A/Cs.

By that, not just IAF fleet will be seen checkmated but they will have to go for 5th Gen and by that time PAF will be already experienced with NGF and working towards Loyal Wingman warfare. Haven't we heard about Loyal Wingman under AZM? Things are moving fast and Military is not sitting back for any fleet to come for help in dire times.
Rest assured Pakistan is alone. The world will be against us. If we know how to fight then we can hit the enemy hard. If we lay down they will eat us. Never give up nukes is a lesson from Ukraine and focus more on drones. Even small one with limited capability. They can be deadly and sap morale of the enemy.

well people also wanted t129 , what happened then?
Same will be the fate of TFX!
Don't be so negative...t129s will come with no strings attached. I firmly believe that Allah has a plan or we would have been devoured long ago. India Ussr and then NATO and terrorists. Yet we are still standing and getting stronger.

Back
Top Bottom