What's new

A Thread Dedicated to Pak-Tamil Friendship

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please make this thread a sticky in a funny section. I am loving the gotti comedy here.

To be perfect in pronunciation it must be "sootha moodu".

To be perfect in pronunciation, my Kudumi wielding friend, it's I will talk, as long as it is for the oppressed peoples of the world.

I was speaking for the Baluch but now that their Caliph-like leader, Mengal has said "no", there's nothing that can be done.

I am not going to speak for the Tamilians. If they feel and claim that they are satisfied, the next place is the Tibetans, who hate Indian for "succumbing" to Chinese pressure and not allowing marches there, from the Indian side.

In short, I will be among the many Tamil rights activists in the world, which include superstars like M.I.A and AR Rahman who have met and collaborated to produce music for the Tamilians.

There are many other examples of international superstars including the Tamilian rapper from South Africa who was being forced to become anti-Tamil by a person who shows the most condescending attitude toward the Tamils, Mr. Bachan.

But he failed just like he fails in Maharashtra with his "little helper", Mr. Singh. When will these U.P. people learn?

The people of Maharashtra, Tamilians and other places don't hate you or envy you - they just don't want you imposing your culture on them and forcing them to mold themselves into what you identify as what "Indian" means.

Mr. Bachpan thinks, he can wed his son to a rich, sell-out Tulu, and he will be accepted by the Tamilians or have credibility there?

No!

The Tamilians know that the rightful place of Rajnikanth has been taken by Mr. Bachpan and Rajnikanth has to show his "sincerity" to the Center by being obsequious in his presence and say that he voted BJP.

No more, putting your head down, while you walk, my Tamil brethren, the Pakistanis are with you.

Indians cannot bully you or anyone, just like they couldn't bully us. They scare you with "you will not survive without us, no resources, etc." but it's all a load of crap.

They said the same to us. We didn't even have a capital, and they didn't even let us have our share of the government's budget, which was agreed upon.

Did we fail? No.

We have our own capital and unlike Delhi's, it was built by us. We are nuclear powered nation that has it's own interests and the world listens to it.

Don't be fooled by their rhetoric of showing Pakistan as a "failed state" to demoralize you. We compete with India at every level, be it sports or even per capita income.

Same goes for the military and our websites have more Indian traffic than their own sites because of their Stalinistic silencing methods.

I have seen them silence you over there, too.

I will be very frank, my Tamilian brothers, you will not only survive, but also be much better if you go at it, alone.

You have water that even China and Russia doesn't have but they were able to develop using the same bodies of water as you would.

You can build ties with East Asian countries, develop projects in the Sethusamudram, and most importantly, be more assertive in your love and sympathies for the Tamilians of Eelam.

But, it can only happen if you follow an independent policy and that can only happen if your dreams of self-determination are realized.

Can it happen now or will they let it happen? No.

Don't be fooled by the Pakistan is a failed state rhetoric because it is only being shown to you so they can continue to control and oppress you.

Even still, you choose to overlook this point and decide to have your superstars be humiliated like Rajnikanth, then, nothing can be said for you.

In closing, I will remind you that Indian movies are known for Bollywood in the world and never the South Indian movies, despite them being better and having their scripts stolen by the North. But, I remember, once, having seen Rajnikanth presented in a foreign film, as an "Indian".

If they give Rajnikanth, the stature Bachpan has or accept Tamil as the lingua franca of the country, you should be "Indian" and identify with that label. Till then, be the Periyar to our Jinnah and let us lead you to the path of independence, self-determination, self-respect, dignity, and honour.

پاک تامل دوستی زندہ باد

வாழ்க பாக்கிஸ்தான்-தமிழர் நட்பு

Why dude!! this thread is good entertainment and the goat guy is really funny :omghaha:

aa patti polayadi monu kazhappinte deenama!!! :devil:

Read up on John Gotti, North Indian slave.

I responded to the Karachi point, earlier.

Karunanidhi was in power, not once or twice by accident, but five.

You're behaving as if I mentioned Vaiko and not Karunanidhi - I was careful not to mention the former.

BTW, you Nadars are sell-out landlords no different than the Uncle Toms among the slaves.

You are willing to be bought out by the Brahmins and Vellalas.

You have no credibility, as a capitalist, to speak for the common Tamilians or their rights.

"Doing well".

Just because they feed you some cash, you think you're on the right track?

People like you would be the first ones to go for the Tamilian state, the day the North Indian decides to go "Robin Hood" to feed their poor in UP/Bihar.

Don't give me that non-sense about how well fed you are in the next post.

u are half-baked and thats seriously bad?

were u taught by haviz sultan?

well,i used to think he was insane,if only i knew u would show up later.

You are full of flaws and i seriously am not bothered to set them right.

BTW,i have many pak friends and not useless people like you,one guy was an ex PAF fighter pilot.

Because we don't need the friendship of mulla with stone age mentality...

That was supposed to be like,how come?

sarcastically.

Why is it that Madrasis get all defensive and unusually patriotic when ever the history of TN is exposed?? I mean i can understand the reaction of rest of the Indians cos the OP's deliberate attempt to WUM but the whole overreactions from the Nadu's?? Nobody had come up with real facts to debunk his evidence here..Is it a raw nerve??

@gotti What do Pakistan has to do with Tamils, You are are wannabe arabs and you are fond of Arabic language, Are you planning to import that desert culture to Tamils also ?

By mocking Muslims, are you mocking the 3 million Tamilian Muslims of Tamil Naad?

Aren't you the people who dismissed the entire Tamil movement for rights recently as being done at the behest of the "Church"?

Aren't you the same person who states that the cyanosed Raman, built the Adam's bridge just so the Tamilians can't do any developments in the Indian ocean, a natural body of water that they were gifted with by having it's land alongside it.

Are you going to now say that this land was also made by Raman like the Adam's bridge was?

Last edited by a moderator:
To be perfect in pronunciation, my Kudumi wielding friend, it's I will talk, as long as it is for the oppressed peoples of the world.

I was speaking for the Baluch but now that their Caliph-like leader, Mengal has said "no", there's nothing that can be done.

I am not going to speak for the Tamilians. If they feel and claim that they are satisfied, the next place is the Tibetans, who hate Indian for "succumbing" to Chinese pressure and not allowing marches there, from the Indian side.

In short, I will be among the many Tamil rights activists in the world, which include superstars like M.I.A and AR Rahman who have met and collaborated to produce music for the Tamilians.

There are many other examples of international superstars including the Tamilian rapper from South Africa who was being forced to become anti-Tamil by a person who shows the most condescending attitude toward the Tamils, Mr. Bachan.

But he failed just like he fails in Maharashtra with his "little helper", Mr. Singh. When will these U.P. people learn?

The people of Maharashtra, Tamilians and other places don't hate you or envy you - they just don't want you imposing your culture on them and forcing them to mold themselves into what you identify as what "Indian" means.

Mr. Bachpan thinks, he can wed his son to a rich, sell-out Tulu, and he will be accepted by the Tamilians or have credibility there?

No!

The Tamilians know that the rightful place of Rajnikanth has been taken by Mr. Bachpan and Rajnikanth has to show his "sincerity" to the Center by being obsequious in his presence and say that he voted BJP.

No more, putting your head down, while you walk, my Tamil brethren, the Pakistanis are with you.

Indians cannot bully you or anyone, just like they couldn't bully us. They scare you with "you will not survive without us, no resources, etc." but it's all a load of crap.

They said the same to us. We didn't even have a capital, and they didn't even let us have our share of the government's budget, which was agreed upon.

Did we fail? No.

We have our own capital and unlike Delhi's, it was built by us. We are nuclear powered nation that has it's own interests and the world listens to it.

Don't be fooled by their rhetoric of showing Pakistan as a "failed state" to demoralize you. We compete with India at every level, be it sports or even per capita income.

Same goes for the military and our websites have more Indian traffic than their own sites because of their Stalinistic silencing methods.

I have seen them silence you over there, too.

I will be very frank, my Tamilian brothers, you will not only survive, but also be much better if you go at it, alone.

You have water that even China and Russia doesn't have but they were able to develop using the same bodies of water as you would.

You can build ties with East Asian countries, develop projects in the Sethusamudram, and most importantly, be more assertive in your love and sympathies for the Tamilians of Eelam.

But, it can only happen if you follow an independent policy and that can only happen if your dreams of self-determination are realized.

Can it happen now or will they let it happen? No.

Don't be fooled by the Pakistan is a failed state rhetoric because it is only being shown to you so they can continue to control and oppress you.

Even still, you choose to overlook this point and decide to have your superstars be humiliated like Rajnikanth, then, nothing can be said for you.

In closing, I will remind you that Indian movies are known for Bollywood in the world and never the South Indian movies, despite them being better and having their scripts stolen by the North. But, I remember, once, having seen Rajnikanth presented in a foreign film, as an "Indian".

If they give Rajnikanth, the stature Bachpan has or accept Tamil as the lingua franca of the country, you should be "Indian" and identify with that label. Till then, be the Periyar to our Jinnah and let us lead you to the path of independence, self-determination, self-respect, dignity, and honour.

پاک تامل دوستی زندہ باد

வாழ்க பாக்கிஸ்தான்-தமிழர் நட்பு

Read up on John Gotti, North Indian slave.

bullshit-meter-2.jpg

Says the champion while siting in UAE :coffee:

Emiraatis are not like that,i guess you got it wrong.

Gibbs,

who is getting defensive here?

what facts do you know of?

why dont u let us know of them?

Why is it that Madrasis get all defensive and unusually patriotic when ever the history of TN is exposed?? I mean i can understand the reaction of rest of the Indians cos the OP's deliberate attempt to WUM but the whole overreactions from the Nadu's?? Nobody had come up with real facts to debunk his evidence here..Is it a raw nerve??

What is so unusual of Patriotism??Tell me is it some thing wrong.

By mocking Muslims, are you mocking the 3 million Tamilian Muslims of Tamil Naad?

Aren't you the people who dismissed the entire Tamil movement for rights recently as being done at the behest of the "Church"?

Aren't you the same person who states that the cyanosed Raman, built the Adam's bridge just so the Tamilians can't do any developments in the Indian ocean, a natural body of water that they were gifted with by having it's land alongside it.

Are you going to now say that this land was also made by Raman like the Adam's bridge was?

Yeah all that is true,

The 3 million muslims of TN are not stupid and they know their priorities unlike you.

You get abused and treated like servants in the middle east and you still dont learn.

u are half-baked and thats seriously bad?

were u taught by haviz sultan?

well,i used to think he was insane,if only i knew u would show up later.

You are full of flaws and i seriously am not bothered to set them right.

BTW,i have many pak friends and not useless people like you,one guy was an ex PAF fighter pilot.

Who is Haviz Sultan?

Please use references that people can understand.

Also, I am only relating to you sentiments observed by the Tamilians who perceive the caste, in question, as a sell-out because it is shown respect by a few higher castes.

Not my words, but there's.

You may continue to oppress them in a manner the world hasn't seen since Genghis Khan or Hitler, but please don't mete the same treatment out on me as I can only bare the brunt of the violent extremists of the North, so much.

The rest were personal and irrelevant remarks that don't need a reply.

Says the champion while siting in UAE :coffee:

"Thirai kadal odiyum thiraviyam thedu. அலைவீசும் கடல் வழியாகவும் சென்று பொருளைச் சம்பாதி." - meaning - at any cost make trade and commerce by even crossing ocean and this is said by a Tamil Saint 2000 years back and more over I am on a project assignment and the company it self is owned by a Tamilian...

You get abused and treated like servants in the middle east and you still dont learn.

Again, a show of indifference as a typical North Indian bigot.

Many South Indian households are dependent on those jobs as most of them are employed there.

With that attitude, it is no wonder that a South Indian minister had to scream about the Saudis having a 10% local quota for jobs and not the Indian center.

But, it's not like they care for the South Indians. If they did, they would have spoken for their concerns because of which they locked down the entire state.

Did they or a more pertinent question would be, would they?

The answer? Everyone knows.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom