What's new

A Thread Dedicated to Pak-Tamil Friendship

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's some more information for you trolls from an official website dedicated to Mr. Periyar, Periyar.org

"He met Dr. B.R. AMBEDKAR and MOHAMMED ALI JINNAH in Bombay. Mr. C.N. ANNADURAI (affectionately called as 'Anna'), accompanied him.

When the Ministry of Mr. C. Rajagopala Achariar resigned Periyar was invited to form alternative Ministry since he was elected the leader of the Justice Party.

He put forward the demand for a separate Dravida Nadu to save Dravidian race and Tamil language from the dominance of Hindi and North Indian Hindu Capitalists at Thiruvarur Conference."

Periyar.org

"Periyar left for Mumbai (Bombay) on 5th January 1940. Dr. B.R.Ambedkar gave dinner- parties twice in his honour. They' met the Muslim League leader M.A.Jinnah at his residence in Mumbai on 8th January 1940.

Periyar explained then his decision to work for an independent State known as Dravida Naadu.

On 21st January 1940, the Madras provincial Government ruled by the Governor and his advisers abolished the compulsory study of Hindi in schools. M.A.Jinnah sent a telegram to Periyar congratulating him on the success of his endeavour to ward off the imposition of Hindi."

Periyar.org

PS Who's the "machar" now? Hope I don't get malaria or dengue by your bites :eek:

don't bring periyar anywhere here. here is the worst personality i have ever read. he's is the first person who understoods clearly one thing that tamilans are idiots and he utilised that for his own needs and fulfills his revenge by using these morons.
one small example:
everyone is praising him in tamilnadu mainly for two things;
ONE is he worked dalits.
SECOND is he opposed brahmins and hindi and worked for tamil language.
but both really false.
he never ever worked for dalits. he utilised them for his own needs against brahmins. and he utillised the muslims or minorities against hindus for his own needs only.
he is first person who brought hindi in tamilnadu by giving his own land for hindi school to brahmins in 1915. when he get some problem with brahmins in 1919, he used the dalits against brahmins in the name of hindi OZHIPPU(removing hindi from tamilnadu).
but before problem with brahmins he stressed that everyone should learn english if you want to live and he also stated that tamil is the worst language.
there are so many examples like this.
if you want further things about him then read a book E VE RAMASAMY NAICKKERIN MARUPAKKAM which was written by a dalit person itself. he took all the proof from VIDUTHALAI newspaper which was started by periyar itself. that will show you how he utilised peoples for his own needs against his enemies and its shows you that how idiotics indians are especially tamilans.
now also these peoples didn't changed. still tamilans remaining a idiots only.

deleted...not worth my time

Nah,I wish to know when are you going to open Pak friendship thread with Aliens.:omghaha:.You see that will have more odds of success.You see I heard some Alien species are very keen to become friends with Pakistan and may even sell there super duper weapons at rebate.:rofl:

Who does this Gotti remind me of??

Got it, ajtr and truthseeker or something!

@WebMaster @Oscar troll alert!

I usually don't do this but since I have decided to reverse Indian tactics on them, I have no other choice.

You banned me for dubious allegations of "trolling" by the Indians, then, I would expect a similar treatment meted out to them. Please and thank you.

@acid rain I don't know who you are, who that is or who I remind you of. If you have something productive to add to Pakistani friendship with the Tamilians, I will welcome your useless replies.

Till then, burn in the acidic rain in the forests of Maharashtra aahe

how is asking for help trolling??i thought pakistanis are broad minded and are ready to help us....:cry:

Last edited by a moderator:
Nah,I wish to know when are you going to open Pak friendship thread with Aliens.:omghaha:.You see that will have more odds of success.You see I heard some Alien species are very keen to become friends with Pakistan and may even sell there super duper weapons at rebate.:rofl:

next thread will be named

"A Thread Dedicated to Pak- Alien Greys Friendship"

don't bring periyar anywhere here. here is the worst personality i have ever read. he's is the first person who understoods clearly one thing that tamilans are idiots and he utilised that for his own needs and fulfills his revenge by using these morons.
one small example:
everyone is praising him in tamilnadu mainly for two things;
ONE is he worked dalits.
SECOND is he opposed brahmins and hindi and worked for tamil language.
but both really false.
he never ever worked for dalits. he utilised them for his own needs against brahmins. and he utillised the muslims or minorities against hindus for his own needs only.
he is first person who brought hindi in tamilnadu by giving his own land for hindi school to brahmins in 1915. when he get some problem with brahmins in 1919, he used the dalits against brahmins in the name of hindi OZHIPPU(removing hindi from tamilnadu).
but before problem with brahmins he stressed that everyone should learn english if you want to live and he also stated that tamil is the worst language.
there are so many examples like this.
if you want further things about him then read a book E VE RAMASAMY NAICKKERIN MARUPAKKAM which was written by a dalit person itself. he took all the proof from VIDUTHALAI newspaper which was started by periyar itself. that will show you how he utilised peoples for his own needs against his enemies and its shows you that how idiotics indians are especially tamilans.
now also these peoples didn't changed. still tamilans remaining a idiots only.

Dear Iyer,

Why did you name a park after him if you hate him so much?

The folks with the Kudumi, need to stop treating those, without one, with utter contempt and hate.

That's the only solution to the demands of the Tamilians.

Are you questioning the sanity of the Tamilian population who elected Karunanidhi into power, 5 times, using the "infallible" system of Indian democracy?

Dear Iyer, No friendship can be had if you have hate in Gujarat, Maharashtra and the standalone Sindhi in opposition.

The Same Tamil Population kicked Karunanidhi out of power now...

Mulla who the hell are you to call me Iyer, I am from a caste called Nadar in Tamil Nadu....by the way I have many relatives in Mumbai and Delhi and all are doing great there, and also a person caled Shiv Nadar in my state is one of the richest in India (owner of HCL Technologies), so don't bring the Gujarat, Maharashtra story...go and see your backyard where you guys are fighting each other like cats and dog in all front and the best example is your major business hub Karachi...

I usually don't do this but since I have decided to reverse Indian tactics on them, I have no other choice.

@acid rain I don't know who you are, who that is or who I remind you of. If you have something productive to add to Pakistani friendship with the Tamilians, I will welcome your useless replies.

Dear @gotti.I have something very productive to add in this unproductive thread.And that is this.

laughing-lol-crazy-l.png

Long live pakistan-tamil fraandship. Tamils are annas and pakistanis are thambis :P

Quite contradicting.

If he was happy for South Indian Muslims to live along side Tamilians (Hindus) then what was the need for Pakistan in the first place?

Pakistan was for the majority community that had already been living in the North-West of the country, which was not under the caste-based system of discrimination and hate.

Similarly, the Muslims of Tamil Nadu are very comfortable and progressive whilst there because of no such hate being prominent in their state. They are all Tamils first, religious group, second. AR Rahman and Rasool Kutty are only a few examples that we hear in the popular culture sections of the News.

Other examples include the Nuclear Scientist and ex-President of India, Mr. Abdul Kalam. He had progressed in his home state and never faced discrimination except when he came into power in the Center and had probably for the first time experienced discrimination from people like Bal Thackeray.

Muslims of Tamil Nadu wouldn't have been able to assimilate because of a different language and a cultural bond that the Muslims of Pakistan already shared in their similar foods, language and lifestyle.

Today, Urdu is mutually understood by 75% of Pakistanis and this had been the case even before Partition and I will explain this to you in Indian terms so you can understand. The Pashtun Bollywood family of Kapoors and Punjabi Dutts and Dharmendra are able to read and write Urdu and were the main speakers of the language in Bollywood, which helped promote the language around the world.

Had this language been imposed after independence, things would have been definitely different then, as well.

In short, Tamilians, with a different taste in food, culture and language, migrating to a place that is completely foreign to them would have made no sense.

This is why you'll see very little migration from the South into India, although, there has been some, because if there wasn't, we wouldn't have had people like Agha Shahi.

That's the spirit!

For further cement our ties, Can you please learn some tamil? so that we can talk in tamil and no north Indians would able to understand that.

Deal?

We can make that deal, as soon as you stop enslaving your mind, learning their language, adopting their culture and accepting their superiority.

Would they ever do that for you?

Would they ever learn your language?

I am an outsider, woh to phir bhi tumharay log hain ;) (if you understood what I wrote, you have helped me make my point. You will learn their language but they would never learn yours).

There are more things to say Iyer, but it might make your kudumi stand up and cause you pain.

We in Tamil Nadu are no different from any other Indian state, we don't need Pakistan friendship by-passing the whole India, also you guys stop harboring terror acts against India...

More over we are a progressing community and don't need the friendship of a country who is going towards the stone age by even blowing up girls school....

The Same Tamil Population kicked Karunanidhi out of power now...

Mulla who the hell are you to call me Iyer, I am from a caste called Nadar in Tamil Nadu....by the way I have many relatives in Mumbai and Delhi and all are doing great there, and also a person caled Shiv Nadar in my state is one of the richest in India (owner of HCL Technologies), so don't bring the Gujarat, Maharashtra story...go and see your backyard where you guys are fighting each other like cats and dog in all front and the best example is your major business hub Karachi...

I responded to the Karachi point, earlier.

Karunanidhi was in power, not once or twice by accident, but five.

You're behaving as if I mentioned Vaiko and not Karunanidhi - I was careful not to mention the former.

BTW, you Nadars are sell-out landlords no different than the Uncle Toms among the slaves.

You are willing to be bought out by the Brahmins and Vellalas.

You have no credibility, as a capitalist, to speak for the common Tamilians or their rights.

"Doing well".

Just because they feed you some cash, you think you're on the right track?

People like you would be the first ones to go for the Tamilian state, the day the North Indian decides to go "Robin Hood" to feed their poor in UP/Bihar.

Don't give me that non-sense about how well fed you are in the next post.

You banned me for dubious allegations of "trolling" by the Indians, then, I would expect a similar treatment meted out to them. Please and thank you.

HEHEHEHE you are funny!!

Acidic rain in the forests of Maharashtra..lol, thanks for the stupid posts.

Whats this Pak Tamil friendship all about? I thought you were friends with the Lankans - whatever happened to that? Periyar and Jinnah are long gone - one sold his country to the west to operate as their stooges - the other, well I dont know much about him. and this was in 1940 LOL bring some latest news to the discussion.

Pakistanis and Tamils..
Pakistanis and Sikhs...
Pakistanis and Maoists..
Pakistanis and Indian Muslims..
Pakistanis and Dalits..

So much Pakistani love, you have so much concern about Indians, but in contrast they give a cr@p about you and they wish that you break up into multiple peices and stop being a problem to your neighbors.

You must allow us to reciprocate the love u show to our people.

India and Puktoonistan
India and Baluchistan
India and Sindhudesh
India and Free Gilgit, Baltistan
India and the Shias.
India and the Pak minorities.
What else is left? oh yes
Indian Sikhs and their Punjab on the other side of the border.

Pakistan was for the majority community that had already been living in the North-West of the country, which was not under the caste-based system of discrimination and hate.

Similarly, the Muslims of Tamil Nadu are very comfortable and progressive whilst there because of no such hate being prominent in their state. They are all Tamils first, religious group, second. AR Rahman and Rasool Kutty are only a few examples that we hear in the popular culture sections of the News.

Other examples include the Nuclear Scientist and ex-President of India, Mr. Abdul Kalam. He had progressed in his home state and never faced discrimination except when he came into power in the Center and had probably for the first time experienced discrimination from people like Bal Thackeray.

Muslims of Tamil Nadu wouldn't have been able to assimilate because of a different language and a cultural bond that the Muslims of Pakistan already shared in their similar foods, language and lifestyle.

Today, Urdu is mutually understood by 75% of Pakistanis and this had been the case even before Partition and I will explain this to you in Indian terms so you can understand. The Pashtun Bollywood family of Kapoors and Punjabi Dutts and Dharmendra are able to read and write Urdu and were the main speakers of the language in Bollywood, which helped promote the language around the world.

Had this language been imposed after independence, things would have been definitely different then, as well.

In short, Tamilians, with a different taste in food, culture and language, migrating to a place that is completely foreign to them would have made no sense.

This is why you'll see very little migration from the South into India, although, there has been some, because if there wasn't, we wouldn't have had people like Agha Shahi.

We can make that deal, as soon as you stop enslaving your mind, learning their language, adopting their culture and accepting their superiority.

Would they ever do that for you?

Would they ever learn your language?

I am an outsider, woh to phir bhi tumharay log hain ;) (if you understood what I wrote, you have helped me make my point. You will learn their language but they would never learn yours).

There are more things to say Iyer, but it might make your kudumi stand up and cause you pain.

That's right,You are an outsider first you learn our language and adopt our culture,then you come and talk for us.

Indians - stop responding and allow this thread to die a natural death.

Indian Stalinism, at display. Silence anyone who speaks against Vaishnavite supremacist bigotry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom