What's new

A Thread Dedicated to Pak-Tamil Friendship

Status
Not open for further replies.
Amazing thread please post more and more

do you have any info about our friendship with great khalistan follower?

Yes, you may research the movie Sadda Haq, which was banned in India and the Sikhs started trending on Facebook and Twitter with the message: "I am Sikh, not Indian".

Also, please share the message of this thread everywhere including your personal social circles, as well as D F I. Copy paste it, if you may - they were too scared to discuss this.

We need the Tamils to hear our voice. Make Facebook pages, websites, blogs. They are suppressed and the Indians don't want them to communicate with anyone outside of India so as to not have their voices heard.

Their media even present their protests as "anti-Sri Lanka" and not "anti-India" as you must have read me clarify, earlier.

Please be the goodwill ambassador of Pakistan to the Tamilians.

I demand Keralaistan , Karnatakaistan, goaistan and Beigingistan:D

If you really want TN..then first you have to agree to take Karunanidhi,Kanimozhi to pakistan

If you had the same stature as Jinnah and Periyar, we would care about your demands.

Till then, you're just a clown from Kerala, fantasizing about kissing a girl and praying every night that the Americans don't reshore your brother's IT job or the Saudis don't send back your labourer cousins.

I know, I should do this, professionally. :omghaha:

I demand Keralaistan , Karnatakaistan, goaistan and Beigingistan:D

If you really want TN..then first you have to agree to take Karunanidhi,Kanimozhi to pakistan

Look at post #38.

:no: No use trying to pit us against each other. Don't you have anything else to do... :blink: Oops I forgot you're from Pakistan :woot:

Poda...ninte approvalinte oru kuravu mathrame undayirunnullu :woot: irangi podaaa 'get outhouse' :omghaha:

Fine, I'll give you some attention. But, what's the need? It's a thread for the Tamils, and you're just a Mallu hoping to catch a few fish this afternoon. :omghaha:

Atleast the last 2 posts would make the readers feel that "Madrasis" are a suffering lot - :no: - Whatever may the misgivings about the politicians in TN, they do not stand in the way of progress and that is reflected in the surplus budgets for many years unlike many other states and TN is one of the leaders in many social indices and the last post - Pakistanis need to take care of their country before they can think about TN.

You should also worry about America, before you worry about India, a country whose passport you relinquished, so you can have the prettier blue one.

Score!

:omghaha:

Pak-tamil friendship is like punjabi-baloch, balouch-mohajir, mohajir-sindhi, mohajir-pakhtun, hazara-sunni, punjabi- bengali....

Dravidistan? Bengalistan? :lol: Even in his support Mr.Jinnah seems to have been a cultural imperialist. Why would a nation state in the East of india (Bengalistan?) or the deep South (Dravidistan??:omghaha:)use "stan" in the their names?

In any case why did he change his mind & incorporate Bengalistan into Pakistan?:)

Does it really matter when you consider that Rajnikanth is not even south Indian, let alone Tamil by birth?

And the Looney, from Looney Toons, has a "stan" hangup. Get over it, pal, your North Indians, make it a point to call your state "Hindustan" - just because you weren't as influenced by Tipu, doesn't mean they weren't either. :omghaha:

I'm good, aren't I? :azn:

@gotti why dis kolaveridi???plz liberate telugu people also.we need u so much

We will, Mr. Maurya, it will take time, though. But, I can give you a head start - it can happen if you follow the following steps, very closely.

Step 1. Telangana.

Step 2. Free state.

Step 3. For any other community, start from step 1 (but with the relevant state)

Last edited by a moderator:
And, this is what Mr. Azazel tells himself before he goes to sleep at night so he can do so peacefully.

What happens in India, he doesn't care.

Why, you ask?

Well, because he's sleeping for one, and two, he cares more about what is happening in the gang wars taking place in the ghettoized streets of the cities like Karachi, New York and Sau Paulo.

For all of these gang-wars, there is an ethnic label, and this makes him content in how the Tamilians are treated and their right to self-determination is usurped. :hitwall:

Blah,tell me some thing new.Your silly rhetorics are not going to work.You cannot hide the fact that you cities face ethnic violence and about the ridiculous comparison of comparing Karachi to New York and Sao Paulo shows how stupid you are.:lol:.That kind of $hit don't happen in Tamil Nadu.

So much for having the name pulled straight out of scripture :omghaha:

What scripture???.Does it has something to do with X men chronicles.:lol:

If you had the same stature as Jinnah and Periyar, we would care about your demands.

Till then, you're just a clown from Kerala, fantasizing about kissing a girl and praying every night that the Americans don't reshore your brother's IT job or the Saudis don't send back your labourer cousins.

I know, I should do this, professionally. :omghaha:

my my..personal attacks...did the thread responses from Indians annoy you soo much that you have to retort to personal comments.... May be next time don't use such high font bold letters..it shows your frustration ... :omghaha:

I actually have a job , a girl ,a house and everything i need ..so no thank you..:lol:

and BTW..for what its worth..post reported for personal attack @mods

And the Looney, from Looney Toons, has a "stan" hangup. Get over it, pal, your North Indians, make it a point to call your state "Hindustan" - just because you weren't as influenced by Tipu, doesn't mean they weren't either. :omghaha:

I'm good, aren't I? :azn:

We will, Mr. Maurya, it will take time, though. But, I can give you a head start - it can happen if you follow the following steps, very closely.

Step 1. Telangana.

Step 2. Free state.

Step 3. For any other community, start from step 1 (but with the relevant state)

common gotti i was talking about country and ur ssatisfied with just a state??

Pak-tamil friendship is like punjabi-baloch, balouch-mohajir, mohajir-sindhi, mohajir-pakhtun, hazara-sunni, punjabi- bengali....

Good to know that the Indians admit that the Kashmiris are doing it on their own (which they are) given that we can't have friendship with any other community outside Pakistan or even inside.

BTW, wonder what the Marathi-Bihari, Punjabi-Bihari issues (and many more) are all about?

I mean, it's not like Pakistanis have any problems with the Biharis. Aslam Beg was a Bihari and even now, Nitish Kumar and Laloo, before him, were allowed into our states and people show them love and honour (including our leaders like Musharraf and even Imran mentioned Nitish in India, recently).

I was thinking of something. May be you can answer for me?

If Nitish Kumar or Laloo are allowed into Pakistan, why can't they enter into Maharashtra or allowed to do pooja there?

High profile citizens of India can enter Pakistan, but not another state in their own country, India?

Odd, very odd.

common gotti i was talking about country and ur ssatisfied with just a state??

Blah,tell me some thing new.Your silly rhetorics are not going to work.You cannot hide the fact that you cities face ethnic violence and about the ridiculous comparison of comparing Karachi to New York and Sao Paulo shows how stupid you are.:lol:.That kind of $hit don't happen in Tamil Nadu.

What scripture???.Does it has something to do with X men chronicles.:lol:

You again? :cheesy:

Did you read step 2, troll-version of Maurya?

For, troll number 2: This is about Pakistan-Tamil friendship, not Gang wars in the cities you just mentioned. Stop trying to derail the thread.

Here, you can see ex, 5-times CM Tamil Nadu, Mr. Karunanidhi (known as Kaliagnar by his followers) being arrested in the middle of the night by the North Indian, colonizing, Brahmin police, who uses caste-based discrimination to humiliate and subjugate the Tamilians.

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/centra...cated-pak-tamil-friendship.html#ixzz2PZacaJHq

:lol: yeah right :rolleyes:

Karunanidhi should have been hanged for introducing the corruption in Tamil Nadu politics, before him a great leader called Shri.Kamaraj who ruled the state for 10 years as CM and introduced all the development work in Tamil Nadu and because of him today we are able to become a highly industrial state today, but when he was dead his total wealth was just Rs.200...

I will give a S..t to Pak-Tamil Freindship, untill and unless there is no freindship on the Indo-Pak front.

Good to know that the Indians admit that the Kashmiris are doing it on their own (which they are) given that we can't have friendship with any other community outside Pakistan or even inside.

BTW, wonder what the Marathi-Bihari, Punjabi-Bihari issues (and many more) are all about?

I mean, it's not like Pakistanis have any problems with the Biharis. Aslam Beg was a Bihari and even now, Nitish Kumar and Laloo, before him, were allowed into our states and people show them love and honour (including our leaders like Musharraf and even Imran mentioned Nitish in India, recently).

If Nitish Kumar or Laloo are allowed into Pakistan, why can't they enter into Maharashtra or allowed to do pooja there?

High profile citizens of India can enter Pakistan, but not another state in their own country, India?

Odd, very odd.

his font size is getting bigger and bigger , something is really burning over there :omghaha:

Odd, very odd.

how is asking for help trolling??i thought pakistanis are broad minded and are ready to help us....:cry:

my my..personal attacks...did the thread responses from Indians annoy you soo much that you have to retort to personal comments.... May be next time don't use such high font bold letters..it shows your frustration ... :omghaha:

I actually have a job , a girl ,a house and everything i need ..so no thank you..:lol:

and BTW..for what its worth..post reported for personal attack @mods
Dear Mallu,

This is about Tamils, not Mallu. Stop trolling and let people share information with each other and devise plans to increase our ties with a community most people do not know of or understand their language. If we can have strong ties with a completely alien community like China, then, why not the Tamils?

Your hesitation is very suspicious.

BTW, I sent a message to the mods too, asking them to show guts in the face of emotional blackmail, which is no different than a female's verbal seduction. I also requested them to show guts and mental toughness to stand in the face of such temptation.

I have a right to share historical information and I will continue doing so because there is nothing wrong in doing it. The attacks weren't personal in nature and I find it ironic that you fools think I can fall for this or even the mods.

They already know the plans of you trolls among whom, the top of the list is the one with the Maurya Avatar and the other one who wished he had been able to use 0.01% of his brain, let alone 10.

Karunanidhi should have been hanged for introducing the corruption in Tamil Nadu politics, before him a great leader called Shri.Kamaraj who ruled the state for 10 years as CM and introduced all the development work in Tamil Nadu and because of him today we are able to become a highly industrial state today, but when he was dead his total wealth was just Rs.200...

Are you questioning the sanity of the Tamilian population who elected Karunanidhi into power, 5 times, using the "infallible" system of Indian democracy?

I will give a S..t to Pak-Tamil Freindship, untill and unless there is no freindship on the Indo-Pak front.

Dear Iyer, No friendship can be had if you have hate in Gujarat, Maharashtra and the standalone Sindhi in opposition.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom