What's new

A Thread Dedicated to Pak-Tamil Friendship

Status
Not open for further replies.
i had srilankan neighbours, they were actually muslims, i also met one british in a mosque he was muslim too, we were attending jumma and the britsh guy instructed my brother that he wasnt doing wuzu correctly :cheesy:

In an interview with the Governor of Madras, Jinnah, the main leader of Muslim League, said that India should be divided into four regions: Dravidistan, Hindustan, Bengalistan and Pakistan; Dravidistan would approximately consist of the area under the Madras Presidency.

Jinnah stated "I have every sympathy and shall do all to help, and you establish Dravidistan where the 7 per cent Muslim population will stretch its hands of friendship and live with you on lines of security, justice and fairplay.

Dravidistan? Bengalistan? :lol: Even in his support Mr.Jinnah seems to have been a cultural imperialist. Why would a nation state in the East of india (Bengalistan?) or the deep South (Dravidistan??:omghaha:)use "stan" in the their names?

In any case why did he change his mind & incorporate Bengalistan into Pakistan?:)

Why is Rajnikanth only someone to be laughed at in the culture of Bollywood as someone who does tricks whilst putting on his shades?.

Does it really matter when you consider that Rajnikanth is not even south Indian, let alone Tamil by birth?

Urdu is mutually intelligible and understood by 75% of Pakistanis. It is not the natural language yet it produced the best poets, the language has ever seen like Ahmad Faraz, a Pashtun, Faiz and Jalib, Punjabis and Muneer Niazi, a Hindkowan.

Iqbal, was also a Pahari-speaking Kashmiri and is celebrated in India, and the world over as the best poet of Urdu and Farsi (even Khamenei sang praises for him and asked universities to hold his poetry as syllabus and name departments after him for his Farsi poetry).

Even Turks respect and admire his poetry and quite often quote him during speeches like Mr. Erdogan and Necmettin, before him.

Even the Bollywood Pashtun and Punjabi migrants from Pakistan like the Kapoors and Dutts, respectively had spoken the best Urdu in their movies.

Urdu is the lingua franca of Pakistan but then, one wonders what is the lingua franca of India?

Hindi is only spoken and understood by 30-40% of Indians and mostly in UP (the only state you care about when it comes to elections - Amma and Kaliagnar are just merely "tag-along", for all you people care).

Bollywood, the Hindi-speaking cinema is banned in the North East and is only 40% of Indian movie production. Why isn't the South Indian movie industry accepted as the main industry for the country?

Why isn't it that the Tamil actors get more glamour?

Why does AR Rahman have to learn Hindi and sing in it to become a "star"?

Why is Rajnikanth only someone to be laughed at in the culture of Bollywood as someone who does tricks whilst putting on his shades?

Tamils are only good for dance routines in your culture?

No one understands or speaks Hindi in the South.

The lingua franca of India is English, the most foreign language to the subcontinent, unlike Urdu.

Agreed, because you can't argue or debate and start shivering in your pants when it comes to offering persecuted and oppressed communities, their rights.

tamils are not very good looking. thats why they import their actresses from north while the males are local. thats why some brahmin ladies of south become popular in the north but not the men. in TN, JJ, MGR , periyar were all non-tamils.

Yeah! hand over J&K, Tamil Nadu and Sri Lanka to Pakistan. They're all part of the 'unfinished agenda'. But under the condition that they take Vaiko, Karunanidhi, Alaghiri, Stalin and Kanimozhi too along with them! :cheesy:

Thankfully Pakistan does not make declarations of support just to troll like some of the posters here. Jinnah was a lawyer and politician he was just posturing. I doubt he actually cared about them then and no Pakistani should care about those madrassis today.

Atleast the last 2 posts would make the readers feel that "Madrasis" are a suffering lot - :no: - Whatever may the misgivings about the politicians in TN, they do not stand in the way of progress and that is reflected in the surplus budgets for many years unlike many other states and TN is one of the leaders in many social indices and the last post - Pakistanis need to take care of their country before they can think about TN.

According to all development indicators, Tamil Nadu province is WAY above the Indian average.

They seem to be doing well in the union so far, I doubt there would be any serious desire to engage in splittism in this region.

The ban is not strictly enforced in TN. Also, I have seen beef served at a few restaurants across Chennai. It is likely that most people do not know of the ban.

Its served only in Muslim areas. Not in all restaurants..And that too is either buffalo or bull meat. Not cow meat.

Dravidistan!!! Dravind Nadu would be a better name. That's the thing I dont like about Jinnah, instead of uniting people he sought to divide them be it on religious lines or ethnic lines

According to all development indicators, Tamil Nadu province is WAY above the Indian average.

They seem to be doing well in the union so far, I doubt there would be any serious desire to engage in splittism in this region.

Splittism as in - breaking up from the Indian union and joining Pakistan :astagh:-

Beijing has a higher chance of breaking up from China and joining Pakistan than TN :lol: - just giving u an analogy.

Splittism as in - breaking up from the Indian union and joining Pakistan :astagh:-

Beijing has a higher chance of breaking up from China and joining Pakistan than TN :lol: I am not mocking you - just giving u an analogy.

Why would you mock me if you are agreeing with me? :no:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom