What's new

A Thread Dedicated to Pak-Tamil Friendship

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's an effort towards trying to fuel a separatist movement like in Kashmir or in Punjab, ISI has been expanding in Sri Lanka - so there is some collaboration there I guess but they'll fail big time as usual and might end up becoming smaller.

Cannot believe this idiot thought that Verrappan was a separatist leader

First off, Kashmir is an internationally recognized disputed territory. There are about half a million soldiers deployed there to suppress the population and make it an "integral" part of your state. Even your own magazines like Outlook India accept it as an "occupation".

The whole world saw Kashmiri college and school going young boys accompanied by women and children, go to Lal Chowk in Srinagar and hang the Pakistani flag.

Nothing of the sort ever happened from India's side except when a few Hindutva extremists did the same but were then, stopped by their own police so as to not allow any type of backlash because of the "offense" the Indian flag causes there.

If merely, hanging an Indian flag is considered offensive, by the local populace, no one can possibly blame it on a foreign force except an Indian with his or her head in the sand.

Furthermore, Punjab is not our problem and never has been.

The Indians are the ones who are always blaming Indira for planting Bhindrawale and the people that were alongside him were defeIndian generals.

Are you saying Indian generals are on the payroll of the ISI? :hitwall:

So much for an independent army. :omghaha:

BTW, check out the long awaited Sikh movie "Sadda Haq". #saddahaq is trending on Twitter and it is the Sikhs doing it, themselves (please don't say that Twitter is also on ISI's payroll now :omghaha:)

Similarly, the Pakistanis had nothing to do with Karunanidhi questioning Ram's existence and Ram's role in building the Adam's bridge.

Pakistanis did not incite Periyar's followers to burn the Indian constitution in '57.

Pakistanis did not advise the South Block to abandon the Eelam Tamils.

Pakistanis don't even understand this issue and I am only raising it because the Tamils have left the center and have had enough of Indian bigotry and indifference towards their concerns - they only care about North Indians and specifically UP, where there are the most seats.

Also, the Tamils have stopped the Sri Lankan IPL players from entering their state and had the whole state in lock-down including schools and colleges over the Indian state's small-mindedness and ignoring the plight of their fellow Tamilians.

I read the Indians blame everything that happened on the "Church" and had the audacity to ask them to worry about what happens to the Tamils in Malaysia, instead of Sri Lanka.

I could not accept such a bigoted, insensitive violation and disregard of Tamil sentiments so I took the opportunity to educate people about this because the Indian press, started to label these protests as "anti-Sri Lanka" and not "anti-India", as they should have rightly been labelled (another reason I took this up).

Pakistanis don't even know about this, let alone try to start any movements and that too on an internet forum :omghaha:

Lastly, no one said Veerappan was a separatist leader. You really are an idiot, aren't you? :hitwall:

@gotti I'm a Tamil and very oppressed by that north Indian vaishnavite @KS in just other thread :D :D

Don't you save me?

My fellow friends are asking for Rajputistan, Panditstan, shudrastan what more even outcasteistan... @gotti should I give them your address?:D

My telugu friends has just said to me.. He wants to move to Pakistan to revive Pakistan-dravidstan friendship, as there is total PEACE and PROSPERITY in pakistan and most importantly Pakistanis treat their minority with GREAT CARE. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
@gotti I'm a Tamil and very oppressed by that north Indian vaishnavite @KS in just other thread :D :D

Don't you save me?

My fellow friends are asking for Rajputistan, Panditstan, shudrastan what more even outcasteistan... @gotti should I give them your address?

Dear Iyer, Thank you for your input. :smitten:

Dear Iyer, Thank you for your input. :smitten:

That's the spirit!

For further cement our ties, Can you please learn some tamil? so that we can talk in tamil and no north Indians would able to understand that.

Deal?

This is Razpak and I approve this message by Gotti. :tup:

Jinnah stated "I have every sympathy and shall do all to help, and you establish Dravidistan where the 7 per cent Muslim population will stretch its hands of friendship and live with you on lines of security, justice and fairplay."[/SIZE]​

Quite contradicting.

If he was happy for South Indian Muslims to live along side Tamilians (Hindus) then what was the need for Pakistan in the first place?​

I did not realize that Pakistanis had a fetish for Tamil people. What happened to your support for the Lankans? :confused:

i like tamils, they are not as much nti pakistani and they re quite liberal minded in terms of hinduism, they also dont hesitte to eat beef

i like tamils, they are not as much nti pakistani and they re quite liberal minded in terms of hinduism, they also dont hesitte to eat beef

Lolz so what do you think the reason behind the ban of cow slaughter in Tamil Nadu

and liberals??? are you joking Tamils along with Gujaratis are the most orthodox, conservative and religious Hindus i generally met

Lolz so what do you think the reason behind the ban of cow slaughter in Tamil Nadu

The ban is not strictly enforced in TN. Also, I have seen beef served at a few restaurants across Chennai. It is likely that most people do not know of the ban.

So much love for us Tamilians.

But where was the love when the Pakistanis collaborated with the sinhalas to kill our people there ?

and liberals??? are you joking Tamils along with Gujaratis are the most orthodox, conservative and religious Hindus i generally met

sorry it was kerala in my mind

wow, found a very unique video about tamils in karchi, must watch

Thats interesting.

Karachi is truly one of the most diverse cities in the region

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom