What's new

A Thread Dedicated to Pak-Tamil Friendship

Status
Not open for further replies.

gotti

Reaction score
Periyar_with_Jinnah_and_Ambedkar.JPG

A Picture of Mr. Jinnah, with the bearded leader of the Tamilians, Mr. Periyar

By the 1940s, Periyar supported Muslim League's claim for a separate Pakistan, and expected its support in return.

In an interview with the Governor of Madras, Jinnah, the main leader of Muslim League, said that India should be divided into four regions: Dravidistan, Hindustan, Bengalistan and Pakistan; Dravidistan would approximately consist of the area under the Madras Presidency.

Jinnah stated "I have every sympathy and shall do all to help, and you establish Dravidistan where the 7 per cent Muslim population will stretch its hands of friendship and live with you on lines of security, justice and fairplay."

We see only three countries, where's the fourth?

Where are those who take the 11th August speech of our founder to heart and are ignoring this?

They are doing a great injustice by ignoring his golden words.

If we are granted freedom from Vaishnavite extremists, then why should we take it for granted and not show moral support to other oppressed peoples?​

The movement will have to be peaceful and of civil disobedience like MLK Jr. and Mandela (but not Gandhi because he only served the interests of North Indian Vaishnavites).

Also, you can see here, that unlike other Liberals, Mr. Kasuri has not forgotten the oppressed and persecuted people of Tamil Nadu/Dravida Desham.

Here's the ex-foreign minister of Pakistan, Mr. Kasuri, with the Nawab of Arcot, heir to a Tamil Muslim dynasty​

26THKASURI_370341f.jpg

پاک تامل دوستی زندہ باد​

வாழ்க பாக்கிஸ்தான்-தமிழர் நட்பு

Here, you can see ex, 5-times CM Tamil Nadu, Mr. Karunanidhi (known as Kaliagnar by his followers) being arrested in the middle of the night by the North Indian, colonizing, Brahmin police, who uses caste-based discrimination to humiliate and subjugate the Tamilians.

:lol: yeah right :rolleyes:

Vaishnavite extremists lolz we all know that Saivites are the ones who are real extremists :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Tamilians oppressed in India :lol:

ammale - you are mistaking Sri Lanka with India.

:lol: yeah right :rolleyes:

Vaishnavite extremists lolz we all know that Saivites are the ones who are real extremists :D

http://www.defence.pk/forums/members-club/236454-list-fails-pdf.html

நாராயணா, இந்த கொசுத் தொல்லை தாங்கலப்பா !!

:rofl:

Its "sutha" bro.

Tamilians oppressed in India :lol:

ammale - you are mistaking Sri Lanka with India.

Here's some more information for you trolls from an official website dedicated to Mr. Periyar, Periyar.org

"He met Dr. B.R. AMBEDKAR and MOHAMMED ALI JINNAH in Bombay. Mr. C.N. ANNADURAI (affectionately called as 'Anna'), accompanied him.

When the Ministry of Mr. C. Rajagopala Achariar resigned Periyar was invited to form alternative Ministry since he was elected the leader of the Justice Party.

He put forward the demand for a separate Dravida Nadu to save Dravidian race and Tamil language from the dominance of Hindi and North Indian Hindu Capitalists at Thiruvarur Conference."

Periyar.org

"Periyar left for Mumbai (Bombay) on 5th January 1940. Dr. B.R.Ambedkar gave dinner- parties twice in his honour. They' met the Muslim League leader M.A.Jinnah at his residence in Mumbai on 8th January 1940.

Periyar explained then his decision to work for an independent State known as Dravida Naadu.

On 21st January 1940, the Madras provincial Government ruled by the Governor and his advisers abolished the compulsory study of Hindi in schools. M.A.Jinnah sent a telegram to Periyar congratulating him on the success of his endeavour to ward off the imposition of Hindi."

Periyar.org

PS Who's the "machar" now? Hope I don't get malaria or dengue by your bites :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyways guys seriously speaking how is Periyar viewed by average Indian Tamils today

Anyways guys seriously speaking how is Periyar viewed by average Indian Tamils today

He is viewed positively for some of his things and negatively for pothers. A mixed package.

BTW you would be surprised to know Periyar's views on Islam ;)

I love how pakisytanis like to isolate different ethnic/religious groups in India. Such as supporting Khalistan whilst labeling Sikhs as "Bhapa Sikhs & pink turbans" said by a pakistani member on here, crocodile tears for Indian Muslims while looking down on and slaughtering their own Muhajir population and finally a new one supporting "Dravidistan" while countless threads on here are dedicated to slurs of "Dravidians". I don't blame these people, I don't blame them at all. Going by their track record of how the pakistani Punjabis treat their own countrymen, Bangladesh is just the tip of the iceberg.

I love how pakisytanis like to isolate different ethnic/religious groups in India. Such as supporting Khalistan whilst labeling Sikhs as "Bhapa Sikhs & pink turbans" said by a pakistani member on here, crocodile tears for Indian Muslims while looking down on and slaughtering their own Muhajir population and finally a new one supporting "Dravidistan" while countless threads on here are dedicated to slurs of "Dravidians". I don't blame these people, I don't blame them at all. Going by their track record of how the pakistani Punjabis treat their own countrymen, Bangladesh is just the tip of the iceberg.

I think its more of an inferiority complex.

I mean look at the Pakistanis today..Their national language is one that is not even native to their country..so when they see people like Tamilians, Punjabis or for that matter any linguistic group still talking in their mother tongue proudly, it gives a massive sense of complex to them..:undecided:

I mean look at the Pakistanis today..Their national language is one that is not even native to their country..so when they see people like Tamilians, Punjabis or for that matter any linguistic group still talking in their mother tongue proudly, it gives a massive sense of complex to them..:undecided:

It's an effort towards trying to fuel a separatist movement like in Kashmir or in Punjab, ISI has been expanding in Sri Lanka - so there is some collaboration there I guess but they'll fail big time as usual and might end up becoming smaller.

Cannot believe this idiot thought that Verrappan was a separatist leader

slaughtering their own Muhajir population and finally a new one supporting "Dravidistan" while countless threads on here are dedicated to slurs of "Dravidians".Bangladesh is just the tip of the iceberg.

Telling Mohajirs that the Sikhs and Hindu extremists were not the ones who killed them whilst they were traveling to a state that they made?

I wonder why you would assume I am a Punjabi or they are the only ones who care about Pakistan?

Musharraf, Aslam Beg and AQ Khan are also Mohajir.

You know nothing about Pakistan except what your bigoted media and propagandist sources tell you.

:rofl:

Can't believe you tried to think you can actually say that without being laughed at.

Going by their track record of how the pakistani Punjabis treat their own countrymen,

I have had countless debates with people in Pakistan and it is now also shown to be true, that Punjabis make up only about 40% of Pakistan's population because the entire population of Punjab was put under the "Punjabi" label.

The Seraikis are a different ethnic group and make up about a third of Punjab's population.

Furthermore, there are Punjabi Pathans (known as Hindkowans) and Pothwaris (our COAS) and Kashmiris who speak Pahari and do not identify with that label but were placed under it in the 70s and 80s after Bangladesh separated.

This would put Punjabis at around 30% so you failed in showing this moronic, demagogic argument to be true - one, that no one even cares to believe in, anymore. Even the Pakistani army has only 50% Punjabi but even less if you take out the Hindkowans who speak a language in between Pashto and Punjabi.

After Nawaz Sharif, a Punjabi nationalist had been removed in a coup by a "Mohajir", the Indian propaganda being promoted in Pakistan was removed completely. It had been proven to be false by the army, on countless occasions (but people did not believe it) until it was finally shown to have happened.

Lastly, it is the Sindhis and Baluch who run the country and have been, since the past five years. The police, bureaucracy, ministries and government is under their control and so is Karachi. Even military is starting to see the Sindi resurgence, starting to peak (a soldier from Naudero was killed recently on the border check-post, which led to the crumbling of ties with the US)

Bangladesh is just the tip of the iceberg.

I already mentioned this in the original post - there were to be 4 states and Bangladesh was to be one of them.

Bangladesh was freed, as they had planned it and as per their wishes.

Lastly, here's some interesting information for you.

Even Nehru, who was usually found to dismiss Muslim conversion as being done by the lower castes, the poor or just plain opportunists (or by force), admits this:

"Some individuals belonging to the higher castes also adopted the new faith, either because of a real change in belief, or, more often, for political and economic reasons"

At least he admits the bolded statement, despite being a Brahmin Pandit (BTW, there are many Kashmiri Brahmins Pandits who are Muslim, most notably Iqbal and Farah Pandith)

Muslim Rajputs - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Indians tried removing the following information, repeatedly from the above article, but it was still saved in the following one.

"According to the 1901 Census of India, the total Rajputs population in the Punjab was 1,798,000., of which 1,347,000 (75%) were Muslim."

Malik - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You are better off moving to Pakistan and adopting its majority faith like almost three-fourths of your community.

Actually, please don't move, Rana Sb., what if you don't uphold your "Vacchan" of defending Pakistan?

PS. 9 out of the 11 Nishaan-e-Haider, Pakistan's highest military award were given to Muslim Rajputs

Urdu is mutually intelligible and understood by 75% of Pakistanis. It is not the natural language yet it produced the best poets, the language has ever seen like Ahmad Faraz, a Pashtun, Faiz and Jalib, Punjabis and Muneer Niazi, a Hindkowan.

Iqbal, was also a Pahari-speaking Kashmiri and is celebrated in India, and the world over as the best poet of Urdu and Farsi (even Khamenei sang praises for him and asked universities to hold his poetry as syllabus and name departments after him for his Farsi poetry).

Even Turks respect and admire his poetry and quite often quote him during speeches like Mr. Erdogan and Necmettin, before him.

Even the Bollywood Pashtun and Punjabi migrants from Pakistan like the Kapoors and Dutts, respectively had spoken the best Urdu in their movies.

Urdu is the lingua franca of Pakistan but then, one wonders what is the lingua franca of India?

Hindi is only spoken and understood by 30-40% of Indians and mostly in UP (the only state you care about when it comes to elections - Amma and Kaliagnar are just merely "tag-along", for all you people care).

Bollywood, the Hindi-speaking cinema is banned in the North East and is only 40% of Indian movie production. Why isn't the South Indian movie industry accepted as the main industry for the country?

Why isn't it that the Tamil actors get more glamour?

Why does AR Rahman have to learn Hindi and sing in it to become a "star"?

Why is Rajnikanth only someone to be laughed at in the culture of Bollywood as someone who does tricks whilst putting on his shades?

Tamils are only good for dance routines in your culture?

No one understands or speaks Hindi in the South.

The lingua franca of India is English, the most foreign language to the subcontinent, unlike Urdu.

No wonder he is permanently banned from ***

Agreed, because you can't argue or debate and start shivering in your pants when it comes to offering persecuted and oppressed communities, their rights.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom