What's new

A Sri Lankan national lynched in Sialkot by mob of terrorists for blasphemy

stop turning this into a shitflinging contest between india and pak. Everytime something goes wrong, we look at india and say BUT THEY HAVE THIS THEY HAVE THAT, who cares, we need to get our shit together. This country is so fucked, i am lost for words at this point. This is the Naya Pakistan

Calm down. There is nothing wrong in what I said. All Hindus burn their dead bodies. That is the most appropriate thing to do. It would have been a tragedy if they had buried the body instead of burning it.

What happened to him was ville dont justify it by calling it an OK act bcz at least he had his cremation. He deserved to live first of all and even if some filthy mofos killed him he didnt deserve to be burnt alive only later to be labeled as cremation.

I would request to not label this murder as some sort of religious cremation. Even you know that in hindu religion cremation is done by family member not some TLP scum.

There is no coming back from this. Expect more of this in Punjab in the run up to the elections.

Meanwhile, the Generals and the Politicians who encouraged this scourge are safe within their gated communities. They also have a backup plan with their children having foreign nationalities if sh!t truly hits the fan.
I dont know why people get upset when I post images from there. If only the admin team would allow me to.........

Would that help us feel better about ourselves?

Hey .... look at that... each and every Pakistani poster on this thread has become a woke liberal, pseudo liberal, librandu, liberal scum, sjw, atheist, agnostic, murtad, westoxified etc etc. All the titles which they usually give to rationale guys during comparatively normal days.

There is no coming back from this. Expect more of this in Punjab in the run up to the elections.

Meanwhile, the Generals and the Politicians who encouraged this scourge are safe within their gated communities. They also have a backup plan with their children having foreign nationalities if sh!t truly hits the fan.

Would that help us feel better about ourselves?

When this deal was made i said it to every one that they will come out again in a week or month and kill again bcz now they have killed and gotten away with it. The deal was a blunder and a surrender by Pakistani state. These people should have been eradicated but now they will spread their virus of hatred. Our hovt and Army gave them legitimacy by surrendering in-front of bunch of gutter rats.

When this deal was made i said it to every one that they will come out again in a week or month and kill again bcz now they have killed and gotten away with it. The deal was a blunder and a surrender by Pakistani state. These people should have been eradicated but now they will spread their virus of hatred. Our hovt and Army gave them legitimacy by surrendering in-front of bunch of gutter rats.

I am sure in the coming days the murderers will be celebrated. Pakistan is a gone case.

The people running it know it. Ask yourself, why are the General and Bureaucrats sending their children outside. They know its just a matter of time.

1638537790720.png

Attachments

• 1638537732907.png
    1638537732907.png
    347.9 KB · Views: 31
Very sad incident. The mod took the law into their hands.
People blame the police, police know the consequences even they will not be safe to intervene.
Even we all sitting on the keyboards if present on the spot will keep quiet there because of the circumstantial issue. The danger zone is readily there, believe me, if someone tried to save the accused at that place, up to now his body is also be converted to ashes.
If we remember just a few days back the Charsada incident, the whole police station was burnt to ashes by the crowd.
In the prevailing
ALLAH SWT to save us from such a situation and give vision to the people to follow the righteous path.

It is a very very sensitive issue now and even anyone in power could not amend that law, PPP governor in an interview said some words about the law and faced the consequences.
Now, who will dare PTI/PPP/PML(N)(Q)(A)?

This all TLP stuff to be sent to KSA/UAE/CHINA let us see how they will react in those countries where the law and system prevail in absence of this sick 'demoncracy'.

Where is that TLP Moulvi who was active here a couple of days back?

Was he in the mob?

Where is that TLP Moulvi who was active here a couple of days back?

Was he in the mob?

Dont worry these people are lowest of the low so you will see them justifying this horrendous and filthy act very soon. Just go to twitter already TLP supporters are out justifying it with fake hadiths and what not.

@Vikki @SuvarnaTeja

50 people have been arrested, as of 1800hrs PST. investigation is ongoing, more will be arrested and processed as per the letter of the law.

Govt has officially apologized and stated that no one will be let off.
Peoplewere bragging on camera about how they killed that poor guy..we will see whether those people on camera will be hanged

@Vikki @SuvarnaTeja

50 people have been arrested, as of 1800hrs PST. investigation is ongoing, more will be arrested and processed as per the letter of the law.

Govt has officially apologized and stated that no one will be let off.

I hope they hang all of them. Collective punishment should be meted out to this mob of labaikyas or in future more innocents will die at the hands of these terrorists.

Dont worry these people are lowest of the low so you will see them justifying this horrendous and filthy act very soon. Just go to twitter already TLP supporters are out justifying it with fake hadiths and what not.

The murderers will be celebrated and saluted. They will become local heros of Sialkot.

TLP is future of Pakistanis and Pakistanis deserve it.

Back
Top Bottom