What's new

A Sri Lankan national lynched in Sialkot by mob of terrorists for blasphemy

That is most disgusting comment i have read today. There is a time and place for your fcking sarcasm. You just proven yourself as certified Randian with your comment.

Calm down. There is nothing wrong in what I said. All Hindus burn their dead bodies. That is the most appropriate thing to do. It would have been a tragedy if they had buried the body instead of burning it.

And India's image is so fantastic ? :)
Anyway we are digressing...lets stick to the topic...you know where india stands in comparison to pakistan as far as world perception is concerned.

What TLP? Do you want me to share the video? Common people on road some hundreds have gathered and beaten that man to death and burnt him...its there on youtube...
It was really horrible.
Poor guy ..he just tore a poster which was pasted on a wall..quranic verses were inscribed on it ..how does a SL know that they were quranic verses? He was just removing a poster
We know these kind of tragic news makes your little Indian heart go pitter patter and sends your brain into overdrive....there are several threads running on this tragedy and common Pakistanis are outraged.
When you get all excited about when a tragedy hits Pakistan, spare a thought for those poor Dalits in India who are often killed as a sport.

No matter what you say..you wouldnt see indians gathering in hundreds and burning someone over a piece of torn poster( which was done unintentionally).
As long as you dont address the core issue and are worried about defending such blind religious zealots there is no hope for pakistan.
Are you sure?

No matter what you say..you wouldnt see indians gathering in thousands and burning someone over a piece of torn poster( which was done unintentionally).
As long as you dont address the core issue and worried about defending such blind religious zealots there is no hope for pakistan.
yes but we do see them getting lynched over eating meat and dating a hindu girl.

Dont get me wrong i despise those human filths who killed and burnt him. I want same thing done to them otherwise there will be no justice served. My issue here is that an Indian whose country is known as Lynchistan is trying to take a high moral ground. You are more than welcome to spit on faces of people who did this act but dont act like Indians are some angels. So please bugger off.

That is most disgusting comment i have read today. There is a time and place for your fcking sarcasm. You just proven yourself as certified Randian with your comment.
as a certified Randian we do not claim her.
hopefully Indians don't derail the thread more. please ignore.

Anyway we are digressing...lets stick to the topic...you know where india stands in comparison to pakistan as far as world perception is concerned.

We are very much on topic. You have a post history of being on India's right-wing. And about India's perception this made global headlines :
mcms.php

Back
Top Bottom