What's new

A Sri Lankan national lynched in Sialkot by mob of terrorists for blasphemy

@Hussain93 , @PakAlp , @El Sidd , @Saifullah

This is what they bring to our society,.this is Thier sole contribution to the nation and it's people

This how you want Islam to be represented around the globe and this is how it's represented

Damage Jews, Americans or Indians did to "Islam" is a joke compared to the damage TLP types have done to Islam- not even a comparison

Still a propaganda, everything behind is Jews, America, Israel, India..

Its just a Lolly Pop, word knows who are you?
FFrmPPlXMAgXBJo.png

Still a propaganda, everything behind is Jews, America, Israel, India..

Its just a Lolly Pop, word knows who are you?
View attachment 798589

People like you are the same at these terrorists but you just want to behead different people. You're equally intolerant. 6 pages of posts, millions of messages on social media, Pakistani society as a whole condemning these scumbags, but the wierdo chip on their shoulder liberals want to blame normal people, for the things that people like them are responsible for.

Who faciliates extremism in Pakistan. The Pakistani government, the judiciary, the Armed forces. Who forms the leadership of these groups - the wealthy liberal elite. Take it up with the powerful people you rub shoulders with at dinner parties. Why blame the rest of us?

Nothing surprising coming from this country but what's surprising is that the Sri Lankan man hasn't done his research and dared to go there.
He had been living there for over a decade......and you should also keep in mind that you are on a Pakistani forum.

He has been working there for 10 years...but poor guy must not have thought he would be killed just for tearing a poster on a wall of his office premises.
Wow 10 years ago Sri Lanka was quite prosperous. Why even go there? Pakistan is light years behind Sri Lanka in terms of human development, education etc. Sri Lanka is right now in an economic crisis but still people act civilised. Can't say the same about these countries.
He had been living there for over a decade......and you should also keep in mind that you are on a Pakistani forum.
I came here after years because of this story. Otherwise I won't be wasting my time here.

Many of us Sri Lankans like to think that Sri Lanka is the worst country on earth because of our own shortcomings but they have absolutely no idea how countries like Pakistan are like. How backward they are compared to us. Anyway after this story I am sure no one would go there again.

Wow 10 years ago Sri Lanka was quite prosperous. Why even go there? Pakistan is light years behind Sri Lanka in terms of human development, education etc. Sri Lanka is right now in an economic crisis but still people act civilised. Can't say the same about these countries.

I came here after years because of this story. Otherwise I won't be wasting my time here.

Many of us Sri Lankans like to think that Sri Lanka is the worst country on earth because of our own shortcomings but they have absolutely no idea how countries like Pakistan are like. How backward they are compared to us. Anyway after this story I am sure no one would go there again.
Seems you have a poor comprehension of history.
One sad and tragic incident and here you are on your high moral mule.

Seems you have a poor comprehension of history.
One sad and tragic incident and here you are on your high moral mule.

We don't have mod mentality unlike Pakistan. Period! In that case even in the West there were riots once in a while. Either do something about your problems or else don't complain when others call you backward. Simple as that.

@Hussain93 , @PakAlp , @El Sidd , @Saifullah

This is what they bring to our society,.this is Thier sole contribution to the nation and it's people

This how you want Islam to be represented around the globe and this is how it's represented

Damage Jews, Americans or Indians did to "Islam" is a joke compared to the damage TLP types have done to Islam- not even a comparison

Disgusting. They should all be arrested and hanged. The Pakistani government needs to make special courts to investigate blashphemy and only the law should be dealing with it. The issue is when piss heads like Sheikh Rasheed, Fawad Chaudhry are in charge then the people loose the trust in the government and then some emotionally charged jahils cause fitna and chaos. I strongly believe those who killed him should be punished.

Then that was revenge? you people are sh*t hole
No the sh+t is in your brain.
No justification for what happened today.
The link was to remind the person that we all have our issues.
We don't have mod mentality unlike Pakistan. Period! In that case even in the West there were riots once in a while. Either do something about your problems or else don't complain when others call you backward. Simple as that.
Riots happen all over the world.....but what happened in Sri Lanka was religion based.
And we don't need any advise on this because arrests are being made as we speak and our PM is personally looking over this tragic incident,
BTW, your armed forces certainly don't think we are backwards.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom