What's new

A Sick Pervert who should be fed to the Dogs

This video has not been aired, there is a big case going on behind this video, the show recieved threatening calls etc... The VJ Mr Zaka recieved threats after he gave this Bastard a bloody nose!

Yar, jitna be powerful kohi ho jaye, eik din Kabar me to jana hai! I swear if i ever am in Karachi and i see this bastard i am going to kill him!

yes this is challenge for our police also.ALLAH will catch and then no one can save from his justice.

Last edited:
looks stage planned...but this guy should be arrested...he admitted his crime on a tv show...:eek::crazy:

looks stage planned...but this guy should be arrested...he admitted his crime on a tv show...:eek::crazy:

Aint no plan, the video have been leaked by one of the camera crew, this video was never aired and a police case is open against the boy in the clip for threatening the VJ and threatening to kill the GM (on top of the alledged rape charges).

what a horrible man i hope he gets some mob justice !

seriously, how difficult is it to get some Indians to stage a video and say they're Pakistani? The problem here is one of language, or lack of a unique one.

seriously, how difficult is it to get some Indians to stage a video and say they're Pakistani? The problem here is one of language, or lack of a unique one.

i am confused?what is your point?

Well a forgien hand behind the video???? :lol: Well i didnt see it in full.. but it seems that entire situation is ridiculously unbelievable... ..!!! Well if infact if it is his arrogance, which lead him to think that he can get away with something like this.. Then pakistani justice system should give this bastard a fitting reply..!!! Hes challenging your justice system brothers.. He need to be put in a place which he dservers.. Behind bars..!!!

Well a forgien hand behind the video???? :lol: Well i didnt see it in full.. but it seems that entire situation is ridiculously unbelievable... ..!!! Well if infact if it is his arrogance, which lead him to think that he can get away with something like this.. Then pakistani justice system should give this bastard a fitting reply..!!! Hes challenging your justice system brothers.. He need to be put in a place which he dservers.. Behind bars..!!!

Why can't it be a "foreign hand"? You think Indians do not make videos like this? I've seen some of them.

It's possible they're Pakistanis. It's possible they're Indians. One cannot tell at this stage. However, why would a Pakistani make such a video with their own national flag in the background. Usually dumb folk will say these things to get attention to themselves, not their nation. This doesn't mean they can't be Pakistani, it's just using the facts available, they appear Indian.

we should whip these people in public so they can never do this again

Whipping is too soft an option, i have somthing more drastic in mind for men like him who think it is okay to overpower a woman and treat her like a toy.

Back
Top Bottom