What's new

A Shudra defeated the Mughals and the British in 18th century

It's simple i think -
A) Indians says that Two Nation Theory is false as we are/were same people
B) Central asian invaders ruled You/Pakistan not us.
C) Arabs conquered You/Pakistan not us
C) Alexandra defeated you/Pakistan not us (believe on funny western logic that he returned because his soldiers were tired not that they got crushed in Punjab and were not in position for further advanture)
D) But IVC is all Indian :o: 

Original borders will be resorted in future :pakistan: 

Center and major part of IVC is modern day Pakistan, North-South Indian divide still exists and tells that IVC w

Perhaps 'simplistic' would be more appropriate than 'simple'.

A). The Two Nation Theory is as much a piece of rubbish as the Opposing theory that we are all one people, not because they are either of them wrong, but because both slur over the underlying truth that we each of us have multiple identities lying immediately below our religious identity, the entire basIs of the Two Nation Theory.

More, as we go along.

It's simple i think -
A) Indians says that Two Nation Theory is false as we are/were same people

Further
[quote#
B) Central asian invaders ruled You/Pakistan not us.[/quote]

Who has said this and with what authenticity? Central Asian invaders not only invaded India, it is arguable that they have been entering India from the second millennium BC. Without arguing over the difference between invasion and injection of culture, religion and language, we can see that this is not a serious argument. Clearly someone got irritated and came out with these gems. This is not an Indian argument; it is an argument by an Indian.
Z van

C) Arabs conquered You/Pakistan not us
C) Alexandra defeated you/Pakistan not us (believe on funny western logic that he returned because his soldiers were tired not that they got crushed in Punjab and were not in position for further advanture)
D) But IVC is all Indian :o: 

Original borders will be resorted in future :pakistan: 

Center and major part of IVC is modern day Pakistan, North-South Indian divide still exists and tells that IVC was/is different nation.

Further
B) Central asian invaders ruled You/Pakistan not us.

Who has said this and with what authenticity? Central Asian invaders not only invaded India, it is arguable that they have been entering India from the second millennium BC. Without arguing over the difference between invasion and injection of culture, religion and language, we can see that this is not a serious argument. Clearly someone got irritated and came out with these gems. This is not an Indian argument; it is an argument by an Indian.
Z van

I really hate this new format.

Last edited:
you can not deny the face the Muslims ruled india more than 800 Years , they defeated the Hindu rajas maharajas and local warlords and the decline of Muslim rulers was a result of influence of hindu ranis in their haram. who divert their attention from battlefield towards haram. and mehfil of shabab wa sharab.
Wow, they killed/looted your ancestors(may be mine, but since you are from Pakistan so the probability becomes high), then you changed your religious beliefs (may or may not be by force) and suddenly you become one of them from one of us.
They were invaders and ruled subcontinent incuding your people as well as mine.....accepting Islam doesn't make you Turkic or Afgan

Wow, they killed/looted your ancestors(may be mine, but since you are from Pakistan so the probability becomes high), then you changed your religious beliefs (may or may not be by force) and suddenly you become one of them from one of us.
They were invaders and ruled subcontinent incuding your people as well as mine.....accepting Islam doesn't make you Turkic or Afgan

What about bloodline and ethnicity ? considering there are more pashtuns in Pakistan than the entire population of afghanistan where pashtuns make around 50+% ? according to whom only pashtun are real afghanis!? or what abt the qazalbash,Tajiks,pamiris,chughtais,mughals,baluch,hazara,shina,baltis,pamiris,kalasha,dard,tajiks and other ethnic groups etc in Pakistan dominating Hazara and jhelum valley etc? etc etc...or other ethnic groups of Pakistan!?

Last edited:
becuase paksitanies want to belittle indian and there achievements agaisnt so called muslim mughals and there white masters
Oh Really!!!! That's why you Injins still to this day Practice The Caste System!

Care to Explain your Comment!

I dont watch them and looks like u do,it is clear who is out of touch. 

its you ....

There are more pathans driving cabs in Dubai because they dont have money to bribe and get a chowkidar job,true story this. 

tumhari dimaag choti hi rahegi,khuda ne aagy barhne ka raasta bandh kr diya
and there more indian sl*** in dubai then any other country Price tag 20 AED. coz they have nothing good to offer ...." True story this is 
OMG ! what an answer... but for your kind information i m Pukhtoon and Proud Pakistani.. and why our elders create Pakistan .. the reason was two nation theory ..

Last edited:
What about bloodline and ethnicity ? considering there are more pashtuns in Pakistan than the entire population of afghanistan where pashtuns make around 50+% ? according to whom only pashtun are real afghanis!? or what abt the qazalbash,Tajiks,pamiris,chughtais,mughals,baluch,hazara,shina,baltis,pamiris,kalasha,dard,tajiks and other ethnic groups etc in Pakistan dominating Hazara and jhelum valley etc? etc etc...or other ethnic groups of Pakistan!?

70% of Pakistanis are either Punjabis or Sindhis
So my reply was targeted to a typical Pakistani and not to a particular ethnic group 

and there more indian sl*** in dubai then any other country Price tag 20 AED. coz they have nothing good to offer ...." True story this is 

OMG ! what an answer... but for your kind information i m Pukhtoon and Proud Pakistani.. and why our elders create Pakistan .. the reason was two nation theory ..
Pakhtoon/Punjabi/Sindhi or any other ethnic group
But the fact remains same foreign invaders looted your land and ruled your people(and mine as well).......So dude stop cheering for someone who murdered ancestors of your people
Accepting Islam dose not make you one of them

Last edited:
70% of Pakistanis are either Punjabis or Sindhis
So my reply was targeted to a typical Pakistani and not to a particular ethnic group

Another misconception... i dnt know abt india.. but we dnt have population census based on ethnic demographic but the sheer head count of provinces... also probably u dnt know souther punjab and sindh border baluchistan and have millions of baluch alone.. hell the tomb of Mir Chakar Rind is in sahiwal which is in central punjab and is pretty much dominated by baluch people.. same goes to the areas bordering baluchistan.. even sindh which was ruled by several baluch kingdoms and has millions of baluch people.. even zardari is a sindhi speaking baluch... other than tht.. hazara belt etc are pashtuns yet many speak hindku... same goes for mianwali-DIK,DJ,rajanpur etc... all are dominated by baluch and pashtuns... ! karachis second largest ethnic community= pashtun,others=baluch,sindhis,punjabis etc... even cities like multan,bahawalpur have seriake speaking pashtuns like "babars,lodhis,khakwanis,kakezais,shinwaris etc etc...

In short punjab n sindh are like melting pots... due to their close proximity to baluchistan and KPK.. And to say tht 70% Pakistanis are punjabi n sindhi is nonsense. 

Braat you owned tht timid troll ..!

Last edited:
Too lazy to re quote same repetitive thing again & again, sorry for in-convince. Anyway - correct your wiki articles as about Magadha it says "; two of India's greatest empires, the Maurya Empire and Gupta Empire, originated from Magadha." - now there is difference between using something and originating from it, i have seen the map the empire expanded from east to westward not from center to all directions.

dont know who quote it,but I'm saying the same thing for nanda Empire.but unlike Nanda Empire,Mauryan empire started from the edges of Nanda Empire.10 long years of Guerrilla Warfare,they sieged and captured Pataliputra.also,another thing,Nanda Empire was more extended towards west that East from Pataliputra.

Honourable Gr!ff!n,

I have read about Ranoji Rao Scinida who was a general of the Peshwa Baji Rao and founder of the Scindia dynasty. Ranoji died in 1745 and Mahadji Scindia was one of his sons.

There is a rumour that Mahadji was illegitimate. But that does not make him a Shudar unless his father belonged to this lowly caste.

Royal Maratha House of Gwalior was Shudar is indeed news to me. Could you cite some references which state that Ranoji Rao Scindia belonged to Shudar caste?

generally Marathas claimed that they were Kshatriyas(one of the varna of four),but there are various counter claims.generally it is said that they were "peseants" and "Shudra"..in fact,after creation,every kind of person served this empire as soldiers.but i want to mention a special comment......

The fanatic Brahmins of those times had refused to coronate Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj and subsequently Rajarshi Shahu Maharaj of Kolhapur since they didn't consider Marathas, as 'Kshatriyas'. The Brahmins declared that 'Only Kshatriyas are entitled to be crowned as the Kings' and Marathas being 'Shudras' were not entitled to be crowned. Chhatrapati Shivaji brought Gagabhat of Varanasi to establish his lineage with the Sisodias (Rajputs) of Rajasthan & testify his being Kshatriya, whereas the great social reformer Rajarshi Shahu Maharaj extended the vedic rights to non brahmins and empowered them do the jobs of the brahmins.

Rajarshi Shahu realised the falacy in the caste system and corrected it by bringing all the sections of the society on one platform to fight this brahmin fanatism. Throughout his life, he struggled for the upliftment and education of the downtrodden. . It is a worthwhile to see the majority lot of Maharashtrians identifying themselves as Marathas. It is a case of inculcation of pride in masses, a case study for sociologists.

http://www.maratha.net/

I don't want to take any sides,nor I could say about each and every person's cast.but looks like even higher kings like Shivaji was considered as Shudra.unless bramhins had some special grudge towards him,most probably that was the fact.

most Marathats claimed that they're some of the higher Rajput or other Kshatriya clans.but there are various logic to counter it.

and please,use @ sign before my name so that I get the notification that you quoted me.

Another misconception... i dnt know abt india.. but we dnt have population census based on ethnic demographic but the sheer head count of provinces... also probably u dnt know souther punjab and sindh border baluchistan and have millions of baluch alone.. hell the tomb of Mir Chakar Rind is in sahiwal which is in central punjab and is pretty much dominated by baluch people.. same goes to the areas bordering baluchistan.. even sindh which was ruled by several baluch kingdoms and has millions of baluch people.. even zardari is a sindhi speaking baluch... other than tht.. hazara belt etc are pashtuns yet many speak hindku... same goes for mianwali-DIK,DJ,rajanpur etc... all are dominated by baluch and pashtuns... ! karachis second largest ethnic community= pashtun,others=baluch,sindhis,punjabis etc... even cities like multan,bahawalpur have seriake speaking pashtuns like "babars,lodhis,khakwanis,kakezais,shinwaris etc etc...

In short punjab n sindh are like melting pots... due to their close proximity to baluchistan and KPK.. And to say tht 70% Pakistanis are punjabi n sindhi is nonsense. 

Braat you owned tht timid troll ..!

Dude simple answer to this idiotic assumption was --- "Punjabi is not ethnic group", why waste time to type that much lengthy post

timepass,

anyway.two nation theory is true and please take away the indian muslims also.

we ll thank u for generations. 
Bronxbuffalo no need to tell us how insecure you are again and again. And its open secret people with western passports get more money in Gulf states. Why t f would someone with western passport work with same salary as people from South Asia?

Arabs are smart, they pay you by looking at your passport instead of your skin colour. They are not racists like Indians.

shan,

arguing with an idiot makes me worse.

i hope i wisen up sooner.

Well if Indian history is being talked about in terms of caste system, I guess it would be fair enough to talk about Islamic rule in terms of Sectarianism as well. I wonder how many of muslim rulers in India were Sunnis, Shias or Sufi.

Back
Top Bottom