What's new

A Series of Heroic(Unfortunate) Events by Abhinandan

Indians ki mat mari gai hai
aise shaks ko jootian ka har pehna kar gadhe pe bitha kar gahoon k chakar lagvae jate hain

Indians ki mat mari gai hai
It shows how the Indians see everything through the prism of BOLLYWOOD. A PAF pilot would have hidden in shame with similar circumstances. The reason everybody ruled India for more than a 1000 years is their Insatiable appetite to dwell in a cloud cuckoo land.

abhi bhi pro indian twitter bahubalis kehtay hain kay is nay f 16 giraya jis may shahaz ud din aur jahaz ud din eject kia locals say maar khaiy we shot down one pilot in 1999 which was released in 8 days and still hail him as a hero if a pilot of paf did that he would be relieved of service

best part was SSG S AND D TEAM WHO BOUGHT HIM FOR PAKISTANI HOSPITALITY TO THE UNIT

I don't agree with these posts degrading Abhinandan

He fought for his country, got himself betrayed by equipment and planners and was shot down.

He could have easily capitalized on his fame and become a mascot for BJP. He kept his mouth shut, maintaining the false dignity of his government, but refusing to become a part of their propaganda.

For as long as he stays this way, I have nothing but respect for him.

He cant open his mouth because we have plenty of recorded debriefing from him.

If Abhinandan had a Lasso with him, he would have captured some F-16s as well.
cowboy-with-lasso-cartoon-vector-illustration-vector-id1142739019

Historic statement by Wing Commander Abhinandan in which he clearly says that he was looking for the target but instead he got shot down.

HEY HE DID WHAT A SOLDIER DID HE FOUGHT HE CRASHED DIDNT SAY SHIT ON PAKISTAN OR INDIAN GOVERNMENT OR ARMED FORCES FOR THAT I RESPECT HIM WAR IS YOUNG MAN DYING AND OLD MAN LAUGHING PLEASE DONT MAKE FUN OF THIS CHAP THIS MEME IS DEAD IF YOU WANT TO MAKE FUN OF SOMEONE DO IT OF THE TOP BRASS

Sadly Indians are making fun of him by glorifying him and awarding him the medal. He has to live with that for the rest of his life. He has my sympathies.

I don't agree with these posts degrading Abhinandan

He fought for his country, got himself betrayed by equipment and planners and was shot down.

He could have easily capitalized on his fame and become a mascot for BJP. He kept his mouth shut, maintaining the false dignity of his government, but refusing to become a part of their propaganda.

For as long as he stays this way, I have nothing but respect for him.
Sucker is displaying a false VEER CHAKAR on his chest, deserves to be ridiculed. Had he been a true warrior he would have refused to accept the medal at least.

Last edited:
Sucker is displaying a false VEER CHAKAR on his chest, deserves to be ridiculed. Had he been a true warrior he would have refused to accept the medal at least.
Our delusional neighbour continues to propagate the false mantra of downing the F16 as we speak. And the downed pilot Abhinandan is still revered as a Superhero lol.

mad-10161-mad-masters-original-imafhn3rpvgcgjza.jpeg

Meanwhile in Pakistan we have found a permanent place for him in our museums.
a-2.png

Back
Top Bottom